Alright my OC is finished i think

alright my OC is finished i think
rate

Attached: bobopatch#5615.jpg (1488x1488, 1.55M)

You made this thread this morning. We already gave you opinions. Stop.

The anaglyph was a bit pointless but other than that, good

yea and i also re did all the changes they suggested.in the thread plus im trying to shill my ideology to you guys.

>anaglyph

yeah, the chromatic aberration does nothing but give me a headache

cute drawings desu
chad looks super frendly and cute

What is the point of caring about your ethnicity, race, family name, et cetera. I legitimately never understood that. If I marry outside of my race, take my wife's last name, how does that effect the quality of my life. Wtf

>What is the point of caring about your ethnicity, race, family name, et cetera.

This sentence alone show you are a traitor cuck with no soul. Please die.

Follow your line of thought to its logical conclusion you retarded nihilist and kill yourself.

Too many words. Who actually reads shit wtf haha

because no one will love you like your own people will once they come to the logical conclusion of tribalism or fascism. even on just an instinctual level no one will love you the same.
also you can without a doubt guarantee other races will hate white people because of the rampant jewish brainwashing in schools media history and government.
really i think you are just an npc because you havnt realized white straight males are the most important living thing in our existence because they invent everything, internet, electricity, light, modern medicine, modern warfare, space travel, western civilization, art, philosophy, etc i could go on all day. do you like living in a world with white inventions? then the logical thing to do is to preserve white people.

Attached: 7fbl.png (699x1254, 938K)

Because not all humans are created equal. If you marry outside of your race you are a genetic failure, random by passers will have more in common with you than you do with your own child. Humans are racist and tribal by nature, you will always be looked down upon as a minority.

Could you show me the logic in tribalism besides
>she kind of barely resembles me, therefore I love her, must procreate
>she doesn't look like me or my family, therefore I don't love her, regardless of how she makes me feel

sure, right now you are an individualist. a libertarian. someone who does not care about the tribe or society that your children will grow up in. only yourself. see where that gets you.

Attached: 1556980211503.jpg (1199x776, 162K)

Based virgin and chad alliance

Humans are not all the same. It's easy to say that we can all co-exist when you've never seen true multiculturalism. There is not a single race that does not hate another race, looking for peace is suicide in an imperfect world like ours.

I could see why you wouldn't care about this if you were a genetic failure with no children and with nothing to give to the world but for us it's extremely important.

Of course individualism will bring your oblivion when you are forced to assimilate into a tribe or face destruction, but is it more fulfilling to die a free man or to live on as another cog in the collective?

Attached: get em.jpg (948x283, 31K)

People who accomplish nothing in life absolutely need things like race, heritage, and ancestry in order for them to have any sort of self esteem at all. It's the only thing they've got that allows them to think they're better than other people.

Let's say I've abandoned whatever tribe I belonged to if I ever did have a membership with them, I don't identify as white, I select "other" on the forms when it asks my race, etc. But that doesn't mean I don't care about society, in fact I think the racism and consumerism in society is going to be its downfall. You're just projecting

I'd say your family name is kinda cool cause it's like a little watermark of sorts and to see how far you can extend your branch, and ethnicity can be pretty interesting when you look at cultures and physical differences.

I would agree though, caring so much about all that is quite retarded. I just think it's a nice little thing here and there, ya feel?

fuck off nihilist nigger, you don't know what you have until it's gone.
theres plenty of hapas and mutts and latinos that larp as whites simply because they know they're the only ones who can connect with them intellectually. if you care about society then that means you care about protecting white people that uphold your society.

Attached: 1553882922501.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

I mean I knew this but I want to hear their version of it

So because I'm not on board with racism and tribalism I'm a hapa, mutt, or a latino. And I'm a nihilist apparently.

you were the one who said you put your race as ''other'' dumbass. either support whites if you want to protect good in the universe or not. there's nothing else to say about this.
i can only lead you to information and reasoning. but i can't make you think.

Attached: 1555019120828.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

You didn't answer my question, would you rather die free or live as a slave?

My tribe is the people I grew up. This includes whites, Asians, blacks, Mexicans, etc. They're the only people I care about. I couldn't give a shit less about the white race as a whole.

Careful dude, you might get called a cuck or race-traitor for saying something that's so obviously true

I mean it's a worthless insult that has no meaning if you aren't on board with the racism and tribalism anyway.

It's just a technique to keep average Americans divided. It's all a distraction. The billionaire class doesn't give a fuck about what color you are. But that's not a conversation Jow Forums is ready to have. I'll be a called a communist for drawing attention to this fact.

yeah you guys are right. in fact you should try living in a multicultural paradise like brazil or south California to back up your words and live with like minded people.

Attached: 1533420529460.jpg (301x503, 75K)

Your words mean nothing. You didn't respond to any of our points and most of the posts you (you) don't have anything to do with that picture. For me, I want to distance myself from tribalism and embrace the hermit life style, thus I will defend my way of life if it means I will die. I'm not advocating for a "multicultural paradise", I merely want to distance myself from society and live and die free from the shackles of the tribe. And again you fail to answer my question.

Attached: nine eleven good time.jpg (415x519, 91K)

>implying that incels are intelligent
Your garbage "meme" kicks itself in balls.I am not even talking about the narrative but art.It is terrible in expression.

listen fuckhead. just because i won't let you pigeon hole me into choosing some false paradigm that you present to me doesn't make you right. it just makes you autistic and bad at debating.
go ahead and fuck off and be a neet i don't care. you're too soulless and selfish to be a part of my tribe anyway

Attached: 000Fascism is the only way you faggots.jpg (933x972, 245K)

Brazil's problems have nothing to do with the demographics of the people retard lmao. It's more about their corrupt government and being a former dictatorship.

>We
Who's we? You don't speak for me little nigger.

>unironically giving a fuck about the "white race"
You'll never reproduce anyway lol. I've never understood robots. The majority of us have been absolutely mistreated by white people (I know I have) but still a bunch of you jackasses still find reason to care about some people who couldn't give any less of a fuck about you.

Have fun being a slave of the state my friend, the elite will control you no matter what tribe is control. People stupid enough to buy into the idea of an utopia will always be the cattle of society. It doesn't matter if you have all the statistics in the world. Your magnificent race isn't going to be led to glory, only your early graves.

>yea they dindu nuffin
>need things like race, heritage, and ancestry in order for them to have any sort of self esteem at all
pic related
fucking stupid projecting nigger. i'm an accelerationist eco fascist. no one wants this shitty state to fall more than i do.

Attached: d68.jpg (960x720, 63K)

Literally nobody in this thread claimed you needed to apologize for slavery. Stop spewing your retarded reddit memes and actually make your own arguments

Are you really so fucking dumb that you think Brazil's issues can be blamed on the fact that the people are different colors? Goddamn, Jow Forumsfags really are idiots. That's why you're all so easy to manipulate.

So explain Cambodia's issues to me user. Why is Cambodia so fucked with corruption and poverty? Is it because of all the racial diversity? Holy shit you're fucking simple minded lol

Attached: EC8599AB-4DDF-4E43-A78E-5D2571589A28.jpg (480x360, 7K)

yea just like how you'll project onto me that i'm only tribalistic or fascist because i'm some loser who hasn't accomplished anything and not because i want to preserve things i like and people i like and genetics i like.
think whatever you want man move into a black neighborhood and prove me wrong.
i grew up in south california and it's hell growing up white here. you probably live in some safe fuck Canadian suburb away from real world problems.

Attached: 1554762066198.jpg (788x492, 59K)

>Different coutnries can't have differing problems at the source of their societal ills
Not even a fucking Jow Forumstard. It's not even your opinion, just your argument, which makes me think you're retarded.

No I live in Dallas texas where the mayor is black, the police chief is black and whites are the minority. I live minutes away from an all black suburb that rich black people from all over the country move to.

You're incredibly uninformed and all you know is what Jow Forums told you. You're so uninformed that you think Brazil's issues can be blamed on the fact that it's a diverse country, rather than the fact that they have a corrupt government that throws its own presidents in prison and is only 40 years out of being run by a dictator.

But then you can't give me a reason Cambodia is fucked despite being racially and ethnically homogenous. You're fucking stupid user.

Here's a piece of advice: don't go around acting like an expert just because you've learned a couple things. The more I learn, the more I like to keep my mouth shut because I realize there's a whole lot more out there that I don't actually know. You should do the same. Jackass.

So tell me user, why is racial diversity the source of Brazil's problems and not the hundreds of other issues they have?

Attached: 8E92C9CB-D1B7-47C2-92DE-04A57DD2E5D3.jpg (1350x876, 256K)

>you think Brazil's issues can be blamed on the fact that it's a diverse country, rather than the fact that they have a corrupt government that throws its own presidents in prison and is only 40 years out of being run by a dictator.
Substitute "rather than" by "and by extension", and you'll know what he actually believes. Along with surely some shit about the crime rate and whatever.
>But then you can't give me a reason Cambodia is fucked despite being racially and ethnically homogenous. You're fucking stupid user.
Did he ever claim an ethnostate was a magic solution to all societal problems?

I don't know, maybe you should ask him. Although maybe you should stop assuming that he believes these other issues are not substitutes but either compounding factors or symptoms of muh multiculturalism.
If you're not careful you'll end up looking more retarded than an actual Jow Forumstard, because it seems to at lease roughly understand what you're saying.

Or multiethnic societies, whichever it is. Often go hand in hand.

>you can't explain this situation of some random country that has infinitely complex variables that are constantly changing and many of which are kept secret by multiple groups of people.
right so tell me why china has drug problems without it having factors to do with race or else you're ideology is flawed.
see how fucking stupid that sounds?
you can just love your little nigger town and fuck off there while i try to preserve the last bastion of good intelligent life in the universe.

Attached: 166.jpg (800x600, 74K)

>take my wife's last name
Why? Centuries of paternal lineage, might as well keep it up, right? Who cares about skin color or skull shape, it's family that matters.

>Did he ever claim an ethnostate was a magic solution to all societal problems?
If we're going to kill or deport whole segments of the population and upend the economy to get something, it's going to need to be pretty magical to be worth it. At this point it would be more expensive to get an ethnostate than to just solve the problems associated with diversity. Nationalists are just too dumb to imagine the latter which is why the free market sorts them to the bottom where they belong.

>whites bullying other whites into extremist ideologies

No different than blacks abusing each other imo it's just an excuse to not function in the modern world

Now you just brought forth an entirely different argument entirely, which is whether deportations would be be worth it on a cost/benefit basis. Not whether ethnic diversity has significant effects, or why saying it does implying moving fixes all problems/major problems.
But you're too stupid to differentiate those things, not enough folds, just have to lump all this shit together and argue more on a basis of making argument that superficially look solid but have no fucking substance. You're an embarrassment to meritocratic and individualistic thought.

*why it does implies fixing all/major problems. Should proofread more.

>for us it isnt
isn't "us" filled with the genetic dead-ends and angsty virgins that you claim to not care about? lmao

>mfw all the cute scientists and inventors are lurking on r9k right now

Attached: 1561923455894.png (308x325, 145K)

But diversity isn't the root cause, culture is. A rich man clashes with a poor man regardless of what's in their blood because their lifestyles are inherently different. The problems in aforementioned Brazil may be speculated to be bringing in sub-saharan Africans as slaves, but perhaps the same problem would have arisen regardless of the race of the slaves introduced because of the inherent social striation introduced by this system. Perhaps one facet of black neighborhoods being unsafe is the fact that whites left during the white flight, thereby concentrating blacks with low financial equity and education, fomenting a hardened crime and victim culture that refuses to assimilate. I'm not saying ethnicity doesn't affect any of these factors at all but perhaps you are missing nuances about it that goes beyond race.

and guess what. tribes cling to culture as a part of their heritage even if its dog shit. take nigger gangsta rap and hood shit for example. thats their culture and they will hold onto it as a tribe.
even your own argument still proves tribalism and separating the races is the only answer.