>cute
>smart, can help you with schoolwork
>quiet and talks with a monotone voice
cons:
>often very clingy or very distant
>usually overweight
>often depressed
>cant hold a conversation

Attached: Kuroki_Tomoko.jpg (1137x1079, 164K)

where the fuck can I find them?

I'm autistic myself and i still couldn't. I'm ugly fat and my personality could use work. Good idea though.

Autistic men outnumber autistic women 7-to-1, there's just not enough sperg pussy to go around.

This just isn't how autism works outside of Singaporean moving pictures anonny

can you please fuck off , jew?

I will unironically only marry a literal princess or a grand niece in my 50s.

>submissive
This is a dealbreaker for me desu

Only if you pay me in milky white tears

I've known at least two girls on the spectrum and they were pretty damn close. They werent that smart though they put all their autism into their interests. Both were sticc too

K nice, I used to be an intern for teaching special needs kiddies and well. Let's just say autism isn't very cute

I doubt it, OP. I know one that is autistic, but she

>Doesn't have the same interests
>Pretty fucking retarded (wow, big surprise)
>Stutters and talks like a kid with exaggerated inflection
>Has a perpetual irritating expression

The only one that i had a crush on and was kinda autistic and didn't know if she liked me or not, she is now doing really good and is a normie now i think, she was a cutie tho, maybe i was too shy and fucked up asking her out on a date

The other one is too cringy and i'm not sure if i want her, not really good looking either

Being alone is't this bad anyways, at least now

Attached: F28EBE65-FE22-4E86-87B5-5B678729E164.jpg (275x275, 8K)

I didnt say they were cute
One was but that was a very special case. The other was God awful annoying

this picture reminds me of my autistic ex e-bf
he was pretty great except he was so lazy and apathetic to the point it ruined our relationship
sometimes i think i miss him but then i remember that all men are the same

>Has a perpetual irritating expression
Can you describe it?

I just find the constant semi duck face, smug eyebrow position and half closed eyes annoying. This is the best I can describe it though.

>why dont you just get an gf?
I don't know bro, why indeed.

because im not chad
autistic women, like all other types of women, only want chad, and autistic girls arent smart enough to know how to play the AFBB game, therefore depriving non-chads of their bodies.

Attached: 1547510634933.jpg (612x408, 29K)

Never have I ever met an autistic girl.

I cant get any gf you cunt

add me shy autistic fembots,

Maxwell#5151

Autistic girls don't even want me

Autist women are myth, female autism is a meme

My gf is exactly that except the overweight part and is EXTREMELY clingy. Never been outside without me even once during the 5 year period of us being together.
Its complicated especially at first. If you start to love them and see the person being self destructive it hurts really bad. Plus you want to take their pain, but you feel useless because of your own problems and inability to be responsible and things go worse. If youre both depressed you both reinforce each others bad habbits and push each other to be more reclusive. Insteaf of supporting to try, youre afraid that its too hard and tell the person to just give up, come in bed together and sleep forever. Its comfy to cuddle and be with someone who understands, but it can become a living nightmare of days blending and you wasting time. If you both fall into complete nihilism and loss of meaning in life its hard to climb out. This only works with neetbux or family support.

And to answer the question
>how did you meet
Mental hospital. We both stayed in seperate rooms because of complete breakdowns. Would meet during the few hours people were allowed to hang out in the main room. Left together.

hAutistic girls are fucking boner inducing little mongrels.
>I just find the constant semi duck face, smug eyebrow position and half closed eyes annoying. This is the best I can describe it though.
I didn't do the lips but...

Attached: rightyoly.jpg (1280x1440, 184K)

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY OP

Because you suck

original comment believe it or not

Attached: artworks-000171207391-6zouo6-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Imagine that being your GF's o-face. I had an ex with one like that but the mouth was more ":O!!!" or even like little lips ":o" and smug eyes+eyebrows. Like a literal O-face... I wonder if she did that as a joke or not.

pfffft, all real autists use IRC