God I fucking love Canes

god I fucking love Canes

Attached: 286785_original.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

I ate it daily for a while. It gets old after a week. Chicken Express is good too but it leaves this corn flavor in your mouth.

Foosackley's is better.

gimme some dude

I'm getting one down the street. What am I in for, bros?

>What am I in for, bros?

The time of youre life

Attached: 1426695574211.jpg (1024x714, 76K)

Cane sauce is the sauce of the gods.

chicken express is vastly inferior to other fired chicken restaurants.
the two kangs, KFC and popeye's make it look like shitty school food.

I don't see the appeal
They only have one menu item and it's fucking bland

use the sauce!!

If you have to cover up something in sauce then it's bad food

canes is based you butthurt toddler

canes is based

Then why is it shit without the sauce?
Also, it's a tad strange to call someone a toddler for not liking chicken strips, one of the most juvenile foods.

t. literal toddler
can't handle anything not drenched sugar and pop? how are you even posting, doesnt mommy know youre on the computer?

Is it just me or is every girl that works there a qt3.14? I love the food but having to talk to an attractive woman is rough before getting tendies.

>drenches his food in sauce to completely cover up the flavor
>posts this
hypocritical cretin

>pop
fuck off back to your heroin hellhole, redneck

I meant soda retard, shut the hell up

For me it's Guthrie's Chicken

Attached: hdthyjy.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Might as well consider spices bad.
What, you think hot wings come from special spicy chickens or that jolly ranchers come from trees?
White meat is always bland without additives you mong.

Bitch, chicken Express is delicious. When you mix the gravy in with the hot powder, it's perfect.

They don't even have mustard. Just ketchup and cain's sauce. 2 lousy condiments in the whole store.
Are you crazy? The mashed potatoes from KFC taste like the blandest grittiest instant potatoes on the planet. Chicken Express is god-tier and fresh compared to them.

>if you have to use seasoning then the food is bad
Yankee logic

Finally, a man of taste. The hot serendipity powder is great on the chicken and fish. I never thought of adding it to gravy.

>Yankee logic
???
american whites are made fun of for having the blandest less spicy food

And it's actually true, historically spices were /still are used to hide the rot or bad quality of the food

Which is why south american and asian cuisine is ripe with them, while completely absent in french, italian, etc

Attached: 1553911613518.png (352x512, 137K)

I've never seen one of these or a bojangles in my life. people tell me they're everywhere in the south but I live in florida so not sure where they are