Blackpill for blackbots:

Blackpill for blackbots:
Black women only like tyrone.

However, Black women SUCK at dual mating but they are ALPHA ADDICTS. At the very least, whites and asians can go for looks match. But black women will litteraly fuck a tyrone who got 6 other women pregnant and still fuck around after she has kids. Thet completly SKIP betas, welfare takes your place.

Note:
If you are black and don't play basketball, or have a shitty sleave tattoo and wear nothing but nike shirts and joggers you will get NOTHING.

YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE STEREOTYPE TO GET LAID ON TOP OF A GREAT JAW AND MINIMUM 6FT HEIGHT.

Attached: f88c4aed58f93fbb69f892a7abdc63d1.jpg (715x715, 76K)

You have my sympathy from muttbot to blackbot. The nerdy or non-tyrone hoodlum type blacks tend to be very cool people.

>Black women SUCK at dual mating

Truth. They chase alpha dick til their lives are in ruins.

Black women can't dual mate cause not many people want them

Lucky for you about half of all white women have been brainwashed into obsession with fucking your kind. Of course it's the crappier half of white bitches but you might as well fuck them.

Im a desperate loser and I always swipe left on black women. I just dont find them attractive.

Not nearly as much as you think whiteanon. Ww are the second most loyal race next to bw. Ww know what they got, they want white chads but are smart enough to latch onto white betas while still marginally attractive.

this
white dudes please take these nubian queens off our hands, we know you love them

Just date out, idiot. There are tons of women worldwide who will date black guys. You can even go back to africa and get a nice black wife who isnt ghetto and will give your progeny an actual culture and identity.

>Be nerdy Blackbot
>Have had sex with one of the sort of Black woman you describe
It was an anomaly, but it happened.

The rest are like you describe, and this isn't new information. However, you're wrong on the appearance front.

I'm short, but make a substantial six-figure (well above 100K) salary, and needless to say can now easily get laid by the same types you describe. All I need to do is mention (or as has happened, have a friend mention my salary), and suddenly the girl who ignored me the entire party wants to talk. The question is whether it's worth it. For sex, sure. For long-term beta-buxing, nah.

You're greatly exaggerating user. I'm black, I'm 5'10, I only have one tattoo and I'm built like a Twink. Black girls love me.

Whats your job
i wanna make big bux

hmm, you should move to the coast or urban center. Thank me later.

the real blackpill is that NO ONE wants black women

They only, and I repeat ONLY want to fuck them.

The ones that stayed are too pussy whipped to leave even with all the shit they give them, or knocked them up

>any tattoos
Cop target.

I am mexican and have never dated a black girl or had black female friends. Are they really that intolerable? I have met a few who are very sweet and I dont think I would mind dating them.

i'd date just about any ok-looking woman aged 18-40 tbqhwyf. i have a higher tolerance for the appearance of black women too.
im white btw

I don't give a fuck about the police user. My tattoo is covered up by most shirts anyway.

Black op here. It's a front bro, they show their real selves to black guys. Give it enough time and if you aren't atleast a Norteno tatted type, she will cheat.

Black girls are the biggest cheaters bruh.

>I don't give a fuck about the police user.
Cop. Target.

all black women in the US are hiding tons of suppressed baggage at any given moment

we're talking about an entire group of people who literally refuse to get their hair wet

so they can conform to eurocentric beauty standards by chemically burning the shit out of their hair

it's insane

The natural movement is a great thing. But black girls are really boring daters because you can't do anything with water or sweat.

Well wetting black hair makes it frizzy, right? I'm sure thats frustrating. I hate that my hair sticks up to the point that I just shave my head.
Do they only date guys from norcal or are you using that as a general term for cholos?

or worse, it's a wig or extensions she pays hundreds of dollars $$$ for every 2-3 months

For cholos lol.

A lot of black girls are great. There are shit people in every race and culture. Don't listen to robots, user. The majority of guys here are virgins. Some people here unironically think that you should live according to statistics rather than your own experiences.

I'm black and I grew up with a black family. At family gatherings, women are looked at like fools if they don't fix their man a plate of food. Black women can be loud mouthed or hardheaded but they're only like that because you're doing some dumb shit or because they care. If you're a masculine presence in their lives, they're submissive as fuck.

A lot of them play hard-to-get but they make it very clear that they're playing. It's just the culture. Most whitebots are intimidated by women who aren't afraid of men so they say shit like this.

Attached: 74BC2E1C-76AE-49E9-95AB-C6C235B28887.gif (245x159, 985K)

>black hair

once they straighten their hair, it's not even hair anymore- just chemically burnt straw that has to be kept away from water

or a wig/extensions, natural hair is almost non-existent

>so they can conform to eurocentric beauty standards by chemically burning the shit out of their hair
No they refuse to get their hair wet because if they don't immediately dry it, it'll air dry and become hard, coarse and brittle. Black people don't naturally have greasy scalps like straight haired people because our hair stands up. Oils can't come down our hair, so we have to artificially moisturize it. Air dried hair strips our hair of moisturizer with nothing to replace it.

doesnt matter to me f am
as long as i get a qt black (or any race) gf they can do whatever the fuck they want with their hair

Dating black girls mean passing 30 shit test a day, fuck that.

How are you gonna tell me what kind of hair I have user?

Have you ever chemically straightened your hair?

Still can not stop thinking about my ex spouse a year later, its been a ton of time I have seen other people but still keep thinking about it. Feels like a ghost weird that person exist

Is there anything that helps but time? Every once in awhile I will still view her Facebook and feel sad

What exactly are shit tests? I hear this all the time from people online, but I havent been able to spot them irl. But I also mostly avoid talking to females who arent my friends or family.

you can't get wigs/extensions wet

Stop doing that. I used to jack off to an ex but stop. You will make yourseld miserable.

you'll get emotionally abused and manipulated to shit while she justifies turning you into a dog to the tune of a mariah carey/beyonce/drake soundtrack

Black girls love to pull the born again virgin shit.

Its when woman try to push your buttons to see how you react. Like calling another guy cute to see if you get jealous, or disrespecting you to see if you stand up to her or tolerate it.

Because I'm black too and I know what it's like to get your natural hair wet and not dry it. It gets crunchy as fuck. And I have gotten a perm before. I didn't straighten it but I got looser curls.

I don't know who told you that. I feel like you're just making that up. Not everything is a shit test.

Ok? But that's not what I'm talking about. You can't get black hair wet either without drying it off quickly. Anyone black knows this.

That's all women user. They'll all do this shit to you if you let them. You just notice it more with black women because you're biased and think other women are superior.

but about 80% of blacks don't have a great jaw nor are 6ft tall

There is no reason to be afraid of water when spraybottles, water and cantu exists.

Attached: downloadfile-19.jpg (600x600, 41K)

A shit test is where a woman tried to see if her man is as alpha as he seems and/or is still up to date on his alphaness. For example, a common shit test might be where a woman waits 2+ weeks to bring up something that her man did that annoyed her. If he apologizes, then he's a beta for not standing firm in his beliefs and bending to her (unless it's like a serious fuck up that even Jow Forums would call you out on). If he tries to act all alpha and pump his chest at what he said, this will trigger a chain reaction where the woman will continue shit tests until the man breaks and exposes the lie and his beta behavior. The only way to maintain your alpha status in the relationship is to essentially stand your ground, explain yourself, and find clever ways to slice through her shit. It's ok to fail a shit test every once in a blue moon, but continuous failure will end the relationship.

There are so many shit tests out there and it's all a game. I've been trying to get back into dating after breaking up with my ex about 2 months ago and it never stops. A good woman does not shit test. Those are rarities and show what true, positive femininity looks like

that's not the same as full on chemical straightener that literally burns your scalp like it's on fire

but anyways, the point being they refuse to do most activities because of beauty standards

>That's all women user

submissive women literally never do that, that's why they're always stuck with an abusive bf

till you steal them away

most black women got weave and wigs user, wtf are you talking about lol

You're not carrying that on you 24/7, user. I'm not going to take my Cantu to the beach so I can dry and remoisturize whenever my hair gets wet. Fortunately I'm a man so no one cares about my hair like that, as long as my fade looks good, but it's understandable for women.

Attached: 148C92ED-321E-4120-BB3D-21D20EE3A74D.jpg (1870x2046, 569K)

if ur black then date nerdy wh*te girls
simple

No user. A perm is full on chemical straightener that burns your scalp. The shit fucking stings. But you keep it on for a long time to straighten it. Leaving it on momentarily only gives you looser curls. I remember sticking my head in the freezer because it was so hot.
>but anyways, the point being they refuse to do most activities because of beauty standards
And point being, this isn't true. It's true that black women are victims of white beauty standards but them refusing to get their hair wet has nothing to do with beauty standards and everything to do with them not wanting to deal with the dryness, shrinkage and coarse hair.

so bad, they're literally a meme

Attached: image[1].jpg (753x1080, 271K)

Hey lads come join this d*scord server its pretty kino tbqh, unlike all of the other cope servers that are shilled here

discord gg zEqbgGg

What exactly does that look like? I have never been in a relationship as an adult, just 2 as a teenager. Give me some examples.

I'm not talking about weaves, I'm talking about not wanting to get their hair wet. It has more to do with the fact that black hair gets fucked when it gets wet. I come from a family of women with natural hair and they also avoid getting their hair needlessly wet as well as using hair products that are too watery because it dries their hair out.

>deal with the dryness, shrinkage and coarse hair.

that's a beauty standard

All women are submissive with the right man. You're attributing normal female behavior to different races.

Nah. Black men and black women should date one another. They are genetically distant from the other races and they fit each other nicely.

That's a black beauty standard. No white person says that black people's afros should be silky, soft and easy to comb through. They'd prefer it if we all went back to conk.

But you guys said if I started acting white id get pussy

other races can and do have the same symptoms

it's a beauty standard that affects a relationship, point being

Nah, i moisturize after a river trip or whatever. Just seal it up after sleep with a due and your golden. With girls with a fuck ton of hair I can see the issue now. They have to spray whole bottles.

You said Eurocentric beauty standards. Not wanting to get your hair wet has nothing to do with Eurocentric beauty standards. There's nothing wrong with conforming to the beauty standards of your culture.

You're not tyrone you fucking beta faggot.

Did I say I was? Women are submissive to certain men, this is common knowledge. Even robots know this.

acting white simply means not being sloppy. you need to put some more effort in if you want sex

I'm If that example wasn't clear enough, another might be before you even start dating. Let's say you meet on Tinder/Bumble and you ask for her number after talking for awhile and she says she doesn't give her number away until after the first date. That's a shit test. Unless she can give a prime, easy to understand example of where her giving her number cause a fuckton of problems, she is testing you to see if you will get what you want. To show dominance/be alph ain the relationship. If you apologize and say you'll wait, you failed the test by submitting to her will. If you demand her number, you're cranking your dominance up to a level that more than likely wasn't shown. The best case would be to explain that if you should accidentally unmatch you'd have no way of contacting her. You are still asserting your dominance while maintaining the level you were displaying. If she still says no, then at that point it is safe to assume she isn't interested and to move on.

Acting white usually means behaving the way a white person would, which is unattractive if you're not white.

nah thats just passive aggression on your part my man

What I would say if she pulled that is:
"Lol so funny, give me your number"
If it's still no she was never interested in you. Leave her alone.

What does that even mean? Acting white means acting white. That's what people mean when they say it.

Possible shit test. Also large chance to see if you're legit and not some kinda bot/scammer/Pajeet. depends on how the conversation has gone. Best bet is to play it light and try to figure out why she wants your number first. Don't full on accusation but don't immediately give it to her. Be a tease to show you won't give up so easily. If this sounds annoying and tedious that's because it is.

Hey lads come join this d*scord server its pretty kino tbqh, unlike all of the other cope servers that are shilled here

discord gg zEqbgGg

yikes

You cornballs are embarrassing

ya i dont use dating apps very much but recently i matched with some girl who had her instagram and whatever in her profile. i started a casual conversation and she replied with "message me on IG, i dont talk on here". i said i dont use that sort of thing. and she gave me her number right after that

>behaving the way a white person would, which is unattractive
this is passive aggression - a tool mainly used by women. this wont help get you laid, ever. this is friend comedy

here's a passive aggressive example - if i were to say "nah i dont act black", it'd be safe to assume im talking about being employed and being the owner of long term goals

>this is passive aggression - a tool mainly used by women.
I said it's unattractive when men who aren't white try to act white. You didn't even read my whole post, you just replied because something I said triggered you. Stop trying to act like you're some kind of player lol.

>haha im so cool with my 3 out of wedlock kids
>wtf why don't i have any money
>its the fucking white people!
Sure pal, im embarassing.

youre showing envy and inferiority, that aint gonna work my man. good luck to you

The real blackpillis that i've been manipulating all of humanity to hate black women so that they'll all be forced to settle for me

Attached: K4UHR4iv9ev9yhBPdUP4yPSnvsBPLkoSdIUZ42dh4GE.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I'm rich and thats been proven on this board multiple times incel now stop pretending to be black and embarrassing your family on the internet

>I said it's unattractive when men who aren't white try to act white.
Not him. But no, men are unattractive when they are...unattractive. If you are chad, you can act any kind of way and get plenty of attention.

>haha im so cool with my 3 out of wedlock kids
>wtf why don't i have any money
>its the fucking white people!

>pretending to be black

now this is based

>im rich
Debt on a Charger doesn't make you rich. You are fooling no one.

>chad
Alpha and beta exist, but as this fictional Chad that gets posted on this website. If that deformed gremlin Destiny can get bitches on his dick then he is doing something right. Being alpha is essentially A) not being ugly as sin and B) being confident in who you are and what you do. If you try to act like the fictional Chad be prepared to play the game on hard mode as the second you are discovered, any decent woman will drop your ass.

pics or gtfo
>inb4 muh dox
GTFO, LARP

Destiny is a millionare eceleb goblin. If he ever lost that income his women would also leave. That is a terrible example.

Ask around virgin

>Incel cacs seethe and still pretending to be black on the internet

Debatable. Pewdiepie was in a relationship with MArzia before he got big. Arguable that she stay with him for the money but he never got big until they were well into their relationship. Plenty of other literal who ecelebs with attractive gfs. Point being is that they are comfortable with what they do and that in turn makes them alpha.

you replied to the wrong guy
ya, following cookie cutter builds like a video game isnt going to work long term. its fine short term though if youre inexperienced
replying with "seethe" and "incel" isnt a good look for you Tyrese

>no pic
Shitty faggot LARP identified. Link me to archives of who you are (and they better have pics) or you're a literal nobody on a board of nobodies

>Incel Larp fights furiously to keep dead thread alive

>long term
Doesn't matter. They still pull more puss because of what I said. Sounds like a cope

>Incel demands a better man do work for him

Kys faggot you know how to search the archive

>implying your behavior doesn't have a lot to do with how women perceive you
Actually try to get women as an average looking guy. If you're an average looking black guy and you're making a conscious decision to act white, you're gonna have a bad time.

youre claiming that im pretending to be an incel? why dude lmao
it does matter if youre interested in a relationship

Ironic that ITT anons are talking about a woman's behavior yet you act exactly like 1. This is what leads me to say with confidence you're a beta bitch boi LARPing as an over-aggressive roodypoo

>it does matter if you're interested in a relationship
Which they are and have achieved.. How long is a mystery since this eceleb shit is still a new phenomena. So long as they can keep their alpha mindset of who they are regardless of what the future holds then they will be fine. NTM most of them have made enough money to where they could live comfortably in a middle class house for the rest of their lives

>calling incels, incel, is aggressive

This is why you're stuck on this virgin board get a spine wimp

I'm not even sure what or who you're talking about now to be honest. I dont follow internet personalities

>stuck
You've made a trip and are popular enough to be in the Jow Forums forums. I'm here browsing through because I don't wanna go to bed. I'll be gone by tomorrow. you'll still be here. Sit down, faggot.

Is your trip like your alter, online ego where you release your aggression?