Veganism

please logically explain why you eat meat. theres not a single argument for eating meat besides "its immoral but i still do it because its fun and i dont care". seriously, if you think about it logically, its the most evil unethical thing imaginable. the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke. hundred of millions of animal die every year for your taste pleasure. we dont need any animal products to be healthy, we just eat them because its tasty and we prefer our momentary taste pleasure over a lifetime of animal suffering

animals like pigs and cows dont want to die for your taste preferences. strictly speaking, humans dont need any animal products to survive. theres not a single nutrient that cant be gotten from a vegan diet besides b12, thats the only one. but thats easy to get if you drink vegan milk or simply a supplement

all real robots should go vegan, because its hypocritical of your to complain about the suffering you endure in life, the pain you feel due to being a virgin and bullied by chad, normies and your unloving parents, yet inflict much more suffering unto innocent animals for your taste pleasure and "yummy in my tummy tum tum"

go vegan or explain why you wont

if you are being honest, and honestly want to learn veganism inside and out, then LARP as a vegan and argue against meat eaters, and see for yourself just how shit every single argument in this thread is. really, try it, if you honestly care to learn

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
youtube.com/watch?list=PLtc3iQTP5EZ8zZ4IG1kNzvF9X9lj-8eZl&v=eTYjuZzuzNg
youtube.com/watch?v=KezHKbUzy0A
youtube.com/watch?v=LQRAfJyEsko
youtube.com/watch?v=0VbTT5GUqBk

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRfX4X0V54A
youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQSESNmzAA
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro
vocaroo.com/i/s0p0SNOTPUiS
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ik8XysBQgG
youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0
youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010847
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA
vocaroo.com/i/s0QJsWKFWkMK
youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU
youtube.com/watch?v=AxuhMQvtY74
vocaroo.com/i/s0PXIgU5WUJY
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/false_dichotomy
youtube.com/watch?v=fB1CPeWvplI
vocaroo.com/i/s10ir1T1qW9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you think its cool to kill plants? Hypocrite

Nature is cruel, deal with it. Those who didn't eat meat in the past were genetic dead ends.

>Am op
>Am fag
>Onions boy
You unironically care what animals feel?
Get out of the gene pool.

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than to keep posting this gay ass thread every single day?

You're not going to convince anybody to convert jackass.

nice to see the low quality shit posters quickly responding with these shit responses. okay, lets address it, lel
first of all PLANTS ARENT SENTIENT. theres no science showing that plans have emotions or the ability to feel pain. they are somewhat intelligent, yes. they communicate and are incredible creatures, yes. but they cant suffer or feel emotions and arent conscious. plant sentience is a fucking pseudoscience. its a JOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bRfX4X0V54A

and also, going vegan reduces the amount of plant deaths needed for your food. it takes like 20 kilos of dried corn to make 1 kilo of a living cow. many more plants will die to make steak than if you were to just eat it yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=4gwAaMXbOnE

but yeah, heres to another vegan thread, by r9k's very own personal zealous vegan missonary. vegan samosas + black turkish tea edition

thread theme, im playing this shit on blast on repeat while i post in this thread. cheers
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQSESNmzAA

Attached: IMG_1406.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

of course i dont. im an autistic shy virgin 28 mentally ill virgin with no girls in his life or no job or anything of the sort. this is the most productive thing ive ever done in my life; vegan outreach to the shitposters of Jow Forums. i grew up on imageboard, i have this website etched in my soul and r9k runs in my blood. i aint got shit to do besides play diablo 2 and shitpost with you, senpai. its not like im waking up naked next to some cute pale skinned girl or something, i aint got shit my duder

>You're not going to convince anybody to convert jackass
maybe. i think its possible that statistically over the long term i was the person who started someone on their vegan journey. i was the initial spark that started it all. i know the reason why i originally started to go vegan back in january of 2017 was because a dude kept on making vegan threads on r9k about it. seriously, i never even heard of the philosophical arguments for veganism before that

and i always am here to remove people's ignorance on the subject. i dont even mind if you ultimately choose to eat meat, i just want you to be aware that it is unethical. it always bothers me when people say all kinds of stupid shit and dont admit its unethical. as long as you understand its unethical and hypocritical of you to eat meat, my work is done. i can only bring you to the water, but i cant make you drink

as long as you stop being ignorant of where you meat comes from, i feel i did my job

Attached: cowss.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

I eat meat because it tastes good in my tummy

Attached: ishitmypants.png (3000x2100, 354K)

>Nature is cruel, deal with it
so does that make it okay to be as cruel as you want? does that make it okay for us to enslave niggers? can i go around and kill humans, because nature is cruel?

how does nature being cruel justify your unethical behavior? fucking ape. you wouldn't accept that shit if someone was to wrong you. if someone was to rob you or beat you till you cant walk. dumb fucking hypocrite

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/humans-are-omnivores

>Those who didn't eat meat in the past were genetic dead ends.
yes. also, those who didnt rape or kill others didnt reproduce nearly as much and werent nearly as successful. does that make rape and killing acceptable, because people in your bloodline have killed and raped?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/ancestors-ate-meat

Attached: image_3_3292.jpg (768x576, 112K)

>all this shit talking about ethics
>uses a computer and is a lame virgin who is not working for any non profit orgs to feed starving kids or save anyone or anything
Yikes

I can respect that, because at least you are doing something that to an extent is productive and encourages people to think. I mean hey, at least it's not another trap thread.

Attached: nice.jpg (225x225, 8K)

veganism is a mental illness. op is just trying to recruit you into their cult. look up sv3rige on youtube. he has interviewed plenty of ex-vegans on his channel who fell sick because of this exact type of extremist propaganda and nutritionally inadequate diet.

>does that make it okay for us to enslave niggers?
Do you want the honest answer or the one you are building your argument on?

Attached: 1528621203770.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Because your argument is hypocritical. You live off of the suffering and death of others. That's nature. It's a brutal competition, and the losers die. Unfortunately, you live in fantasy bubble, where you ignore the suffering and death you cause and think you have some moral high ground because of your diet. I went through this with an Indian guy I used to work with. "Oh I don't eat meat because of suffering of the poor animals." Really? You think the cow voluntarily gave up his hide to make your wallet and belt? You think those bananas you love from south america didn't start with the wholesale burning of a rainforest and the destruction of all animals and wildlife within? What about that fuckin diamond on your wife's hand? How many little african kids died to make that? I'm so tired of virtue signalling assholes hypocritically trying to blame me for the world's problems because I live like a normal person. We seriously need another great depression or war or something to wake people up out of the "who leads the most progressive lifestyle" competition.

Attached: fasdfsafedsa.jpg (880x1024, 91K)

Im a hunter and ide say I respect animals. Ive killed many animals in my life mainly deer and birds. I dont feel bad about it. Ive also helped with the slaughter of sheep and pigs though cant say ive ever killed a cow before though I would have no qualms about doing it. I like eating meat and I feel its within mine and anyone elses right to do so. You could argue modern slaughter techniques are inhumane but I just dont care about that either it gives meat to alot of people who wouldnt have it. Your welcome to not eat meat but its a choice and posting shocking images I feel isnt a super great argument against it. What the hell is vegan milk though. Ide give it a try.

btw, its unethical to kill animals when you dont need to. we dont need any animal products to have good health. these animals are sentient and conscious and have a subjective. its immoral according to your own standards, you cant tell me its not immoral to kill animals when you dont need to

i made this thread on Jow Forums as well, read it if you want to read the reactions of braindead triggered nazi's with even less ability to make rational arguments than the people here. honestly, the people who post on pol have an average iq of 90, not even joking

Attached: morals and ethics and hipocrisy.jpg (1266x1268, 260K)

By this logic you should kill yourself to end all the suffering you cause. There is no way to tread this earth without trampling something to death.

>im better than someone with an IQ of 90 because im a virgin loser with no friends who doesnt eat meat
Cool! Im better than you and far more ethical because I will raise children and I drive a fuel efficient car.
Dont @ me, im simply better than you and you have an unethical life

There is no need for abortion.

>if you think about it logically
>the way we treat animals makes ww2 look like a joke
No reason to keep reading past that point

Attached: 5b2c2bec4488b3000926e8f2-original.jpg (640x404, 109K)

>Because your argument is hypocritical
for the sake of the argument, even if i was a hypocrite, what difference does that make? like, even if i was a serial killer who liked to fuck little kids to death, does that invalidate any of my points? if i was a serial killer but told you that killing people is wrong, would you point out that im a hypocrite?

if this was war time and i was raping all the women, but told you that raping women during war was wrong, would you point out that im a hypocrite and ignore me?

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

>You live off of the suffering and death of others.

i never said i didnt. i understand ruminant animals die when crops are being harvested. but the arguement is to REDUCE animal suffering as much as reasonably possible. just because animals die in crop collection doesnt make it okay for you to kill them as much as you want. this is an appeal to futility logical fallacy

logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/177/Two-Wrongs-Make-a-Right

>You think the cow voluntarily gave up his hide to make your wallet and belt?
??????
wtf are you talking about, the indian guy's whole point was that its wrong to treat animals badly. of course the cow didnt agree to be killed for your steak and leather, thats his whole argument

>You think those bananas you love from south america didn't start with the wholesale burning of a rainforest and the destruction of all animals and wildlife within?
virtually all rainforest destruction is due to animal farms. going vegan dramatically reduces rainforest destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=S7854HbH9Ro

>What about that fuckin diamond on your wife's hand?
>getting married ever
lel, nah sorry, but fuck that shit

Attached: 1562796977276.jpg (787x249, 58K)

That picture makes me hungry for meat. Delicious.

Attached: honkler the clown.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

If you are vegan and you don't grow all your own vegetables and fruits millions of animals are mauled every year so you can eat. You are just as bad, either grow all your own food or STFU.

>not married
Opinion discarded

>waiting for OP to post another rant using his nasal stuttering Christfag voice
>he already pulled it out in the pol thread
Yessssssss. We are witnessing this kid truly fall apart.

>and far more ethical because I will raise children
>breeders who eat meat tell me they are more ethical than me
>breeder who forced a soul from the void into existence for his own childlike petty ego has the nerve to lecture me on ethics and morals

tell me, is it morally wrong to kill animals for fun, for no other reason?

so if i went around killing abandoned and runaway dogs and cats for fun, is it morally wrong?

how are pigs any different from dogs? literally pigs are more intelligent than dogs

this is a false dichotemy. you can be vegan and eat food you didnt grow. veganism is about reducing animal suffering, not being some weird hippy who grows his own food. just stop eating animal products and ur gucci
vocaroo.com/i/s0p0SNOTPUiS

Attached: uef1t6ysmryz.jpg (515x423, 61K)

>just stop eating animal products and ur gucci
the level of mental gymnastics being employed here is hilarious.
>I'm better because I don't hurt animals
>you are hurting animals
>that doesn't count! I'm not hurting animals in the same way so I get to feel better
Millions of animals are mauled every year harvesting your foods. Either grow everything yourself or SHUT THE FUCK UP..

>tell me
no. i'm already better than you. i have a better, more ethical life. i don't need to prove shit to you. i eat meat but overall can tell you that you live a less ethical life.

I 100% believe this. This dude just wants to feel superior to other people, he is not actually a worthwhile human being

why fight for the suffering of animals when hundreds of millions of humans are still suffering?

>cut off your balls
>become vegan
Oh nonono

Attached: 1565527284186.png (1371x1713, 608K)

FUCK I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE tab RIGHT BEFORE I WAS ABOUT TO POST MY ENTIRE POST GOT DELETED AHHH

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ik8XysBQgG
no bully

>being married in 2019
in 2019 its all about the hypergamous sex life. girls get pumped and dumped by playboy chad all their youth and settle with beta cucks. imagine being married and having a daughter in 2019, lel how delusional can you get

>no. i'm already better than you
okay, even if you are a better and more ethical person than me, its still unethical and immoral of you to kill animals for your tastebuds. if you go vegan you will become even MORE ethical than the level you are already on, you will elevate to some jesus level of morality. these animals can suffer and are setient and dont want to die. you dont need to kill those animals, do those animals not have moral value?

even if im a piece of shit and im immoral, how does that make it okay for you to do unethical things?

youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0

Attached: bmi vegansz.jpg (960x902, 187K)

>says delusional shit after admitting to being a virgin
>"lol delusions are fun tho!"
nice.

>kill animals
i don't kill them, i eat them. learn the difference? i don't care to be more ethical by sacrificing a random food ingredient some virgin queer with literally no testicles tells me is sacred to him.

The problem I have with the entire veganism thing is that the line drawn between what is okay to kill and what is not okay to kill is unfair and illogical by nature.

The line is usually drawn between the animal kingdom and the... plant kingdom. But what says that plants have less of a right to live then animals?

Really, we should focus on being honorable to the animals we kill. Don't treat them like trash.

Attached: cuck.png (399x325, 313K)

Why would you not eat meat? Its readily available you can cook many things with it a great source protein. >inb4 muh morals
Give me with a real reason.

>i don't kill them, i eat them. learn the difference?
do you understand the priciples of supply and demand? your financial patronige to butcher shops supports the killing of animals

you LITERALLY PAY PEOPLE to kill animals. without people paying money for animals to be kills, there wouldn't be a meat industry

youtube.com/watch?v=PLl3vEGU49Q
heres peter singer, a professor at princeton, talking about supply and demand of animal products

> i don't care to be more ethical by sacrificing a random food ingredient some virgin queer with literally no testicles tells me is sacred to him.

so, you are okay with killing animals then?

what about dogs? do you think we would legalize killing dogs for dog meat? would you eat meat from farmed dogs like german shepherds and golden retrievers?

would you support dog fighting, because its fun for some people and animals dont hold any moral value?

would you eat chimpanzees and gorillas?

Attached: 1560399683888.jpg (640x898, 123K)

>do you understand the priciples of supply and demand? your financial patronige to butcher shops supports the killing of animals

you LITERALLY PAY PEOPLE to kill animals. without people paying money for animals to be kills, there wouldn't be a meat industry
Ok but why is that a bad thing? They are animals. Made to be killed.

if you believe in god then its reasonable to follow moraliity because being a hypocrite is looked down upon in virtually any religious believe throughout all of human history

these animals dont want to die

also going vegan is great for weight loss and health reasons

Attached: golden rule.jpg (1087x400, 172K)

I fully agree that meat and animal products in general are terrible for plenty of reasons. The effect on the climate, the passive breeding of an omniresistant supergerm, it's mostly unhealty, etc.. I'm not sure yet if I would widen my scope of morality to include animals, but regardly, there are plenty of reasons to go vegan either way and all the counterarguments presented so far ITT are clearly shit.
That said, while I recognize how bad a nonvegan diet is, basically I don't care enough. I'm pretty much fine with being a egotistical dick in this regard. Sure, I do care about the environment and my health and maybe animal suffering and all that, but the joy and convenience of consuming animal products simply outweighs such considerations for me.

Morality isn't real and I have no reason to care about the suffering of animals

>priciples
i don't kill any animals. your brain couldn't possibly comprehend i guess. maybe it's the lack of any vitamins

>if you believe in god
Stopped reading right there. I said a real reason.

>ok with killing animals?
yes. are you okay with killing plants? if yes, then that means i can claim that you're a hypocrite who would be okay with slavery.

this. there's no reason to care about unintelligent creatures. i don't even care about dumb women, and even with a retarded low IQ they're still more intelligent than the entire animal kingdom. just because you can teach certain animals certain tricks, not because they are smart, but through conditioning, doesn't mean shit. in millions of years animals have accomplished nothing. you're only arbitrarily limiting yourself because you're too stupid and or lack the control over your own brain to let go of useless things like caring about dumb animals.

Yikes ,not a single fucking arguement so far.Anyways,your appeal is falling on deaf years op.

one practical selfish reason is health. vegans have lower rates of heart disease, cancer, and stroke. LITERALLY meat is considered a class a cancer carcinogen by the virtually all health organizations

youtube.com/watch?v=bcN2HjOutEk
cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy

second reason is that going vegan LITERALLY increases your empathy and compassion in your brain. literally they are more compassionate and empathetic to the suffering of both animals and humans. if you are willing to become a more compasionate person, then going vegan is a great way to do so

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010847
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXUsPMYSMA

Attached: 30575jeog1rx.png (2068x1435, 1.58M)

>health reasons
>mentally unstable, autistic, no relationships, no job 28 year old who should be at the peak of his life, saying veggies do something for health

boi. i just had a fat stack of bacon and i can tell you i'm healthier than you will ever be or even dream of being lmfaobbq

Plants don't want to die for your moral preferences.

vocaroo.com/i/s0QJsWKFWkMK

i gave you evidence. you just resorted to adhoms. seriously, why you gotta be so disingenuous, hmmmm?

heres the result of your dietary preferences, this is common in the pork industry. infections and disease are rife and common. would you buy meat if this was the picture on the package everytime you were at the store?

Attached: prolapsed vaginas are common in pigs.png (1152x648, 1.46M)

>i will live like shit and be on the verge of suicide
>but at least my cancer risk goes down by 0.005%
eat meat.

also the best diets according to ALL health orgs are just based on small portion sizes with healthy fats, with some allowance for fish, poultry, and dairy. if you eat apples from a supermarket or cereal from a box then you already killed your own argument.

Not enough studies yet. There are also are studies showing a full meat diet is best youtube.com/watch?v=isIw2AN_-XU and a fucking ton of things can give you cancer.
>meat is considered a class a cancer carcinogen by the virtually all health organizations
Got that source?
>second reason is that going vegan LITERALLY increases your empathy and compassion in your brain.
Why would I want that?

>would you
yeah. anyway would you buy veggies if they showed you pics of plant diseases and all the birds and insects that had to die for it?

What about mine? OP didn't reply to it yet. I know it's basically "I don't care lol", but I do think while OP has provided good arguments for why the animal industry is bad, he hasn't delivered a reason to care more about them more than the upsides of animal product consumption.

whoops was meant for oregano

>buy veggies if they showed you pics of plant diseases and all the birds and insects that had to die for it?

lel, imagine being this rat faced and disingenuous. plants and vegetables cant suffer. i feel zero emotions when i see plants get stomped, because they cant suffer

and those animals killed are thieves. if we didnt protect our food they will eat it all. we are forced to protect our food. this is defensive killing, vegans arent going around killing animals for fun, we only kill animals who eat our food because we need to eat. if we dont do that, then those animals will reproduce and soon enough all of our crops will be lost to ruminant animals

youtube.com/watch?v=AxuhMQvtY74

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 12.jpg (1024x768, 400K)

>plants and vegetables cant suffer
Thats just not true thou. You know when you smell freshly cut grass that is actually grass releasing distress signals.

>cant suffer
if you say so. apparently you would still buy veggies if you knew about the disease they can get on farms. such a tough guy and a hypocrite

Kill yourself op this way you will save the maximum amount of animals and plants and we dont have to see your shit threads anymore.

i like how good it tastes
humans were meant to eat meat AND plants
gives you good nutrients
manly food with manly things inside (zinc, iron)
smells good
keeps animal population in check for natural hunters (i.e killing animals in the wild)
fun past-time to hunt
>that is a small list of the advantages of meat

Attached: be ready.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>28 year old with zero life experience talking about health reasons
>voice sounds like he's a dying 85 year old transvestite
it's always the ironic threads that make me come back for more

>please logically explain why you eat meat
Because i like eating meat now fuck off back to being a Hypocrite plant faggot.

Attached: 1561218488257.jpg (1900x2400, 1.86M)

this guy is a regular poster on r9k he castrated himself and is a total loser.

I notice you ignored this post OP. It seems you are a giant hypocrite and won't admit it. So please follow the advice in it and STFU

I love how op responds with an entire essay to anything ranging from shitpost to a logical argument. Goes to show how mentally unstable and insecure vegans really are. Op has real gaybaby rage.

I don't see why everyone is calling OP a hypocrite. How is it hypocritical to desire to minimize the negative impact you have on the world, just because you can't nullify it entirely? More importantly, even if OP was a hypocrite, that's an ad hominem. Arguments stand and fall on their own merit, the qualities of the arguer are irrelevant.

>I don't see why everyone is calling OP a hypocrite
Your blind and a faggot.

Attached: 1559039262495.jpg (2544x4000, 799K)

Not an argument. If you post nothing of content to in a discussion but critizise OP for not being able to back up his position with arguments, you are, ironically, a hypocrite.

>Not an argument
No need hypocrite

Attached: 1559144596817.jpg (645x763, 178K)

Because he's using an arbitrary example of how to "minimize" any sort of impact, and rejects any other example or perspective. His entire point is that people who choose to eat meat are complicit in some form of suffering, while he also ignores the fact that he is complicit in many forms of suffering based on countless other arbitrary examples.

We've escaped any sort of logical argument. Calling him a hypocrite after he claims every meat eater is a hypocrite, is just a funny thing to do. Especially with how he handles it. He's mentally ill and this is how we deal with it i guess.

alright, I'll bite. He makes the argument that it is an ethical imperative to do this and that those who don't are worse. He is arguing from on a high horse when he himself is failing to live up to the standards he's supposedly setting. The tone of his posts and his attitude in general make it clear what he is truly saying. I hope to god you are playing devils advocate and don't earnestly think these are good arguments he's presenting.

Go outside you huge gaping vagina.

Attached: 1558312047836.gif (225x193, 1.64M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0PXIgU5WUJY
your post is by far my favorite post in this thread. thank you for existing and sharing your thoughts

>Either grow everything yourself or SHUT THE FUCK UP..
again, this is a false dichotomy

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/false_dichotomy

the whole point of veganism is simply to reduce animal suffering as much as reasonably possible. the animals in farms and slaughterhouses are slaves which get killed against their will, and we can prevent this by going vegan. its very reasonable

just because some ruminant animal die as a result of being shot because they were stealing food, doesnt make it immoral for me to eat vegetables

theres nothing wrong with shooting and killing an intruder in your home who is stealing your stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=fB1CPeWvplI

>I love how op responds with an entire essay to anything ranging from shitpost to a logical argument
i have autism and i cant discern who is trolling me and who is being serious, so i treat it all as serious. in my minds eye, everyone is unironically retarded in this thread who made arguements for eating meat. i cant tell me if they are trolling me or not, so i just treat them like they are genuine

vocaroo.com/i/s10ir1T1qW9s

Attached: my food (1).jpg (1200x501, 300K)

Okay, I might agree that this could be called hypocrisy, but I still don't agree that that is really relevant. Take by analogy sweatshop labor. If someone makes sure to only buy ethically produced clothes but still has a phone that was made by some chinese kid, they may be a hypocrite, but without a doubt they're more ethical than someone who has a phone and clothes that we're made in sweatshops. Or conversely, would it be okay to waste food and go on joyrides all the time because you already contribute to climate change merely by being alive? Surely there must be some ethical value in minimizing harm, even if you could minimize it even further.

>Baby rape
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S AWWWWWRIGHT!

Attached: MuhDick.jpg (1600x1200, 103K)

While I would't necessarly agree he's only vegan for the status, that's still just a critique of him anyways, not of his arguments. You don't get to dismiss an argument based on who makes it, that's an ad hominem. Even if OP is secretly raping chickens in basement, that doesn't make his arguments regarding veganism any more or less sound.

>tfw no vegan robot bf

both of those poster's points went over your head. SAD.

Thank god for that. I would kill myself if i had to put up with that bullshit all day.

Well I'm vegan so it would be nice

I'll vegan your mom all night because i like it so much.

Well go ahead and explain what I misunderstood then. If I I'm wrong I'd like to find that out.

This would be a fine dick measuring contest if OP wasn't a complete 100% degenerate. His "ethical" choice to not put a single type of food into his mouth is irrelevant to the world or his own life

What did user mean by this I wonder

>most of his arguments are character attacks
>"but you can't attack HIS character!"
retard. also the vegan debate is well known to be full of holes that nobody has the answer for. most people who live long lives and are good to society and animals and the world are still meat eaters.

Daily reminder i eat meat and i fucking love it so much i would rape and force feed vegans then kill them if i was allowed to!

meat is giving you autism. you sound like an idiot.

Good fuck off plant nigger LOL

im on the edge of choosing if i want to lose my virginity or not, if free will even exists

from one point of view i strongly believe in god and i think there might be some afterlife incentives to dying a virgin and being a vegan. virtually all religions in the world, not just judeo-christian ones, advocate chasity and being a vegan. ai will be born in about a decade, and then the singularity will happen. its reasonable to be scared of god. i only went vegan because i believe in god

but from another point i want intimacy and love just as much as anyone. id be lying if i said i didnt fantasize about being with someone, even if its just a short moment of sexual intimacy and clarity. i perfectly believe some things are worth forgoing a ticket to heaven and going to hell for

either way lately ive been focused on lookmaxing. vegan korean skin care routines, clen for weight loss, removing acne scars, testosterone shots because i have no test, etc etc etc we'll see what i choose when im ready

right now imo im too physically repulsive to deserve love. i only started caring about my looks again about a week ago (im honestly not gay btw)

>His "ethical" choice to not put a single type of food into his mouth is irrelevant
no its not, pic related

>proud of your hypocrisy
>has the nerve to think its wrong when other people treat you or your family or race unethically

do you like being an immoral person?
do you react negatively when people abuse dogs cats?
how do you live with so much cognitive dissonance?

Attached: 57d3d703bdb1295813ca9c53f6a23118.jpg (650x650, 65K)

>>proud of your hypocrisy
Nope
>>has the nerve to think its wrong when other people treat you or your family or race unethically
Fuck you just doing what society does to everybody else fuck off and die YOU WANTED THIS NOW DEAL WITH YOUR CHOICES FUCK STICK!

Attached: Everything i say is right.jpg (555x644, 49K)

I'm not excusing OPs character attacks here, I'm perfectly fine with dismissing them as I am with dismissing the character attacks of the other side. Ad hominems should never be invoked by any side in any conversation. But OP still also made a case for veganism that I think is being handwaved away a bit here.
>the vegan debate is well known to be full of holes that nobody has the answer for
Is it? I suppose you could call animal ethics an unresolved case, but it's fairly well established that meat production is far heavier on the environment than plant production. This is clear alone from the fact that an animal has to be fed plants daily for months or even years, but only gets harvested for meat once. Simply based on this you can make a purely pragmatic case against meat especially, but the same problem is also present, although admittetly less so in other animal products. We're basically wasting a lot of produces food by converting it into other products, which can't be 100% efficient and indeed is usually even very inefficient. Only 2% of the calories a meatcow consumes through plants end up in the meat they grow.

You care far too much about the wrong things, OP. Why do you persist in your obnoxious, insipid whining? Why even try to argue people into veganism? Only the weak, like yourself, will ever listen to you. You're just like the obnoxious street preacher, shouting at strangers to believe in jesus or else. Only the weak, like yourself, will follow you.

Human beings ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CRUEL YOU STUPID FUCKBOY! Look around yourself and tell me I'm wrong. You hide behind veganism like the christian (or whatever) hides behind their own lies, to give yourself a false sense of moral superiority. You're a coward. Stop running from what you really are.

>everybody who eats beef eats 1600lbs of beef every single day
>cows drink 1100 gallons of water every day
>one fish destroys 30 sq ft of trees somehow

yikes. also if you eat large portions of veggies you're still worse for the environment.

>case for veganism
>"my moral code!"
no. shut up retard. the health argument is a poor one, and everything else is just memes

>posts gay vegan shit in r9k
Get on topic, we're supposed to be talking about how much we hate women

>i only went vegan because i believe in god
I see
I went vegan because I don't want to be part of the suffering

Good luck with the looksmaxing

Daily reminder ignore vegans or kill them.

Again, if you think you can just yadda-yadda something as complex and mulitvaried as animal ethics away like that, then you haven't thought much about morality at all. The health argument isn't poor, although I recognize that veganism isn't the be all and end all of healthy diets and has some problems aswell.
I notice you completely skipped over the pragmatic environmental argument, which I think may be the best one. That's not just a meme, a simple google search will tell you that animal products are a much larger burden on the environement than plants.
Look, refusing to eat animal products does the environment more of a solid than only taking public transport. If you think it's at all admirable to not drive a car for environmental reasons, you have to also admire not eating certain foods for the same effect.

you couldnt kill me if you tried you weak incel faggot

Nice meme faggot faggot faggot.

Attached: 1556275695062.jpg (303x299, 27K)

>Why even try to argue people into veganism?
well, ideallt that would happen, but practically speaking i just want to remove ignorance from people. so many people are ignorant about how sentient animals are and how horrificly cruel farming and slaughterhouses are, and the purpose of this thread is to inform them with the objective truth

so many people get emotional reations when they see animal suffering, yet they still pay for it to happen. im just here to show your the contradiction between your action and your beliefs. you can still eat meat, just dont be delusional

>Human beings ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CRUEL YOU STUPID FUCKBOY!
so you think its right when normies bully the shy autistic kid to commit suicide?
so you think its right when powerful countries like america go and invade weaker countries and kill civilians and rape their women?
do you think its right when white people enslaved niggers, because they were more powerful and smarter than them?
so you would be okay if someone was to assault you and steal your money, because they're stronger?

>You're a coward
so not wanting to participate in torturing animals for my tastebuds is cowardly?
my nigger are you serious?

you first, senpai

Attached: coward.png (643x450, 17K)