How do I ruin girls lives with their nudes...

How do I ruin girls lives with their nudes? Not like totally fuck up so that their family sees their nudes but like just getting creepy guys messaging them with their nudes and fucking with them and getting harassed. I really really fucking hate women and I have a ton of nudes and I want to post them everywhere and get these girls destroyed

Attached: 5643B441-982C-4A51-AD32-C60E8B8EF9E8.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Just post her number and nudes in this thread

I just spent so fucking long posting them in /b/ plus I wanna do it in a less sketchy get me arrested way

Attached: D42CD64A-7A50-4C4B-95E0-1C0D8938523F.jpg (540x960, 98K)

You have no idea how bad I want to do this to my ex gf I have access to her Facebook and I could post them all and change her password so all her friends and family knows how much of a whore she is. I never go through with it tho.

Just post them around with her instagram

Post her here lets make this a woman hate thread

Attached: D1B84432-5770-4F93-A350-C8A699FB0C0B.jpg (540x960, 67K)

Link the /b/ post then

Idk how

Xructicoy

Attached: 68EED4EA-CC6D-4446-BF63-30C044B82702.jpg (541x960, 114K)

And you wonder why girls aren't knocking down your door, must be aesthetics right

Cant bring myself to do that. Just feels really wrong part of me still loves her very much and if I hurt her like that it would kill me.

>Idk how
Holy shit fucking google it you retard. Did zoomers forget how to use the internet or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?

God damn it you people are fucking losers

Post her nudes here, it wont ruin her life, it'll just be a little shot at her.

jesus christ dude decide if you wanna fuck with this girl or not. There'll be no in between on here

No the idea of some faggot jacking off to her makes me want to be violent so im going to pass

You are a pussy. But I hate these girls. I hate all girls

Attached: CD3D23A6-A6F6-4C47-BF46-A29750A9D987.jpg (960x540, 84K)

Now thats what I'm talking about. Is this the same girl as ?

>doesn't know how to fucking paste a link
t. phoneposter

do guys like boobies like this?
mine are very similar

Im not a cuck faggot who wants to share my ex. She was mine and her titty pics belong to me. I just said sometimes I wish I could ruin her life like she ruined mine. But Im not a degenerate

Yea its her

Well if I was like you guys i wouldnt have nudes now wiuld I

Attached: D2C06EFA-BCAC-4D09-8DF8-F6FD5EB14A21.jpg (960x540, 106K)

>Do guys like nice ass boobies?
Yes, post yours.

Yea but this girl is a fucking fat cow

This is my ex

Attached: 3363D03C-C690-4F03-BAEB-BAD722EA59B9.jpg (640x786, 179K)

Its easy to get nudes, you just have to ask. It doesnt make you an alpha male or some stupid shit

Why do you hate women so much user

Trapped out in the middle of nowhere with nothing but online girls and they all ghost and cuck me and are brain dead sluts that just hop from dude to dude

I want to make a cat fish profile and hit up the girls that ghosted me but I need an Android for fake camera kik. I really wanna destroy the ones that ghost me

Attached: 449A953E-8BF5-4910-8965-5F530DF9175A.jpg (900x1600, 173K)

perhaps you should introspect and determine if you actually hate women or if that hate is actually centered on something else and being misdirected.

most likely you hate yourself but your ego is too fragile to integrate the thought, the feelings of hatred still exists but you are incapable of accepting where the feelings are actually arising from so your brain picks a safer target.

what will ruining girls lifes with their nudes do? it will give you momentary satisfaction until you realize your feelings of hatred have not been quelled by this revenge, because the feelings of hatred were never actually about them.

you may "hate women" but most likely you hate women because you think they make you feel/cause you to act/cause you to react in some way/make you thing things that are unsavory to your own perception of yourself when, all along, you were in control of your reactions, feelings and thoughts about yourself.

the impetuous for the negativity should be closely examined.

why do you think you hate women?

The nudes are great, but you are being a pathetic, monomaniacal degenerate and it won't end well for you. Read a book. Listen to soft music. Quiet your mind. Don't try to "destroy" anyone. If you were some muscle-Chad, you'd be worse than all of them put together, fucking and dumping and fucking and laughing at their tears. Stop being such a loser, and you can start that process with a deep breath.

My life is already over and I hate women lol

How is your life over? You are so one-dimensional. What did you do, get caught with CP? Contract Bolivian Super AIDs? How the fuck is your life over, kid? I thought mine was over many times over shit just as stupid, and now here I am, enjoying my peaceful but poor life and glad I've got it.

I was born to fail and only exist to suffer with 0 happiness

Blackmail them into doing gross shit like pic related.

Attached: 00FACB50-8DB1-4E46-B1CA-E4712E535DBF.jpg (750x1177, 460K)

Don't post their shit. If you get your life together you will not be able to forgive yourself, especially if you have kids

I would regret not destroying them