Was she lying

older sister went on a date the other day and was not home until 1 am. i asked her where she went and she said she went to get food but i think shes lying to me. im worried shes becoming a slut

Attached: 1562496257915.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

you don't own her lmao who are you her father?

>went on a date
She's already a slut.

woman hide things down by one tier, so she was probably having his tongue down her throat if "they just got food"

well she later added they "drove around"

Are you stupid? Obviously she got fucked. Why would she want to tell you though, so she just said they "drove around" or whatever. God you're dense

She's your older sister. She went on a date. Some guy went to get her some food, and then he fucked her in his car. If she was your little sister, I'd understand your concern but she's your older sister. She doesn't need to explain shit to you.

lol imagine her permavirgin loser brother poking around trying to see if shes having sex. pathetic

if she is becoming a slut, there's really not much you can do about it. best to not think about it too much

I fucked your slut sister in my car you cuck faggot hope you enjoy that I deflowerd her yes she is turning into one hell of a whore

OP, the chances of any women over the age of 14 not being a slut is miserably low in western culture. Especially if she wasn't specifically raised not to be one. Your sister is a whore, my sister is a whore, this whole goddamn board's sisters are whores.
Sadly, there's nothing you can do about it.

yeah but id like to know

it was only their 3rd date so im not entirely sure

>tfw just saw to mexican thots dressed like that in tight black dress, when I went to the gas station for some beer
God I wanted to pin them down and rape them right there.
I hate laws so much.

Lmaooooo this is weapons grade inceldom. Kys faggot

>3rd date

So by now theyre doing anal lmaooo

user if you want a slim Mexican clubwhore, all you have to do is drink and learn some of their songs. I'm an average looking black guy and I can go into a latino club and find a girl in 30 minutes because I know the words to Tragos de Amargo Licor and pound Buchanan's whiskey like water. If you're not Mexican, you're at an advantage because latinos are fascinated by anyone who attempts to understand their culture.

Stop it user, OPs sister is a good girl. She waits until at least the 5th date to start doing ass play. She's still sucking dicks on the third date and saying it doesn't actually count.

Lol OP shes getting ass fucked

My sister is a degenerate thot too, but all women are so whatever

is this legit or is this guy just memeing. do they actually put out like that

Would you be this upset if you could get women and rail them?

Some girls do. It usually takes longer than the third date but some girls offer up the booty.

shut up femoid

OP is a fucking weirdo

Attached: 1565652034691.jpg (960x960, 30K)

OP why would that make you think she a whore?

She definitely drank cum this night. But hey maybe it was from just one guy.

she goes clubbing a lot and recently went full feminist on me about her beliefs of sex being "just sex". before that she was pretty normal thats why im wondering if she was lying

Your sister is for everybody user. Accept it.

>3rd date
Holy shit they obviously fucked then. You don't just "drive around" at 1am on the third date lmao. She might have even sucked him on the first date if not at least throat swapping.

Lmao

Orinigal

Sorry user, she is a lost cause, these is nothing you can do that will make up for the atrocities she has committed. Disown her, move, and get as far as humanly possible from that whore. You can't turn a hoe into a decent being. You had your chance of redpilling her before she started turned out to be a slut, but it's too late now

Fuck your older sister and make her your personal slut.

its over dude. open season on your sisters diseased snatch. it would be best to disown her and ignore her for the rest of your natural lives.

hahahaha op shes getting face fucked

kys faggot

originalpostw

mad? your sister got fucked just accept it

>Black
Shut up dude. Black people have it beyond easy when it comes to getting pussy

Jow Forums goes back and forth between "just be white" and "just be black".

you are mad

it still happened

Attached: 332_1000.gif (460x241, 691K)

yeah they fucked

Post pic of your sister, so we can better judge.

Attached: 1483650889717.jpg (1487x2102, 825K)