I LOVED HER

I LOVED HER
I FUCKING LOVED AND SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK RELATIONSHIPS
ANY FEMANONS LISTENING YOURE FUCKING GARBAGE
IM NEVER DATING AGAIN
FEMANONS KILL YOURSELVES WHORES

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fuck your best friend so you are even

no woman will ever love you because you are a retarded wojak poster

AT LEAST I DATED AND FUCKED A GIRL YOU RETARDED INCEL TRASH, KILL YOURSELF

Incel is a hundred times better than a pathetic cuck like you.

>He fell for the girlfriend meme
Originally

You will never feel a vagina

hahaha you're the retarded cumbrain that got with Stacy, what did you expect? you stupid ass men only want the top 10% of women then are surprised when she cucks you. some of us on the lower range would never do such a thing but you losers only think with your dicks. I'm laughing real hard at you buddy.

Eat my used tampons hun

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE

Fuck I'm starting to think you're right. Women are fucking trash

Attached: 1494285530215.jpg (1142x704, 123K)

Hahahahaha you are so pathetic user. I hope this happens to you again, or even worse, you get so paranoid you die as a gay man or a born again virgin. You deserve it lol loser

Hey man, I've been there. It gets better. Women are trash, and sure, there are women who aren't subhuman cheaters, but the exception proves the rule. I'm not going to tell you that there's a woman out there for you who's loyal, because I can't guarantee that, but out of all of the people there has to be someone loyal who would love me and let me love them, is the way I look at it, the exception that proves the rule for me.

It's hard because I still love her and everytime I think about it I feel like stabbing pains in my chest, though it has numbed. The humiliation never really goes away.

You're not alone, I'm not sure if this is comforting at all, but just take care of yourself.

Just shut the fuck up already you retarded bitch

and the reason why I say take care of yourself because I almost fucked off and slipped back into my NEET ways when she did this to me. Luckily I had my family, or I dont know what I'd have done, but I felt like a burden to them too.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I cant even fucking believe this shit. I'm livid. Women are truly subhuman. I'm glad things worked out for you

You shut the fuck up loser bitch, you're the one whinning about Stacy cucking you. You are a retarded cuck that will never amount to anything, you have no value for women just kys already.

Lol dumb whore, I wouldnt even have dated you cause I'd rather date a stacy who cheats than an ugly fat r9k browsing bitch like you hahaha

not OP but honestly if you're a girl who frequently posts here you're probably ugly as hell

Any guy would rather date stacy than give you the time of day kek

Fembots cheat too, I got cheated on by a fembot and she cheated on me with someone who then proceeded to pump and dump her, so she got what she deserved.
She was beautiful to me but I can't forgive what she did so now she's living alone in some shitty apartment she had to move to because her mom abandoned her too.

>you stupid ass men only want the top 10% of women

Otherwise we'd have to date ugly, fat bitches like you who have bitter personalities. Of course we only want stacy

Will you be my gf then? Are you loyal?

kill her you stupid fucking cuck incel retard

>incel
>has had sex

incel isnt an attribute its a state of mind, you stupid incel

Stop changing meanings to make yourself feel better, virgin

why so angry stupid incel?

It's not, complete cope
It's better to have had something and lose than to have never had anything

Look user, I understand that such a betrayal can amount to completely screwing with your view of the opposite sex, but you have to realise that in the grand scheme of things, this is not common. You will find a good girl, hell, you've already demonstrated that you are capable of getting a gf so just keep looking.
Even though it might hurt, look back and analyze the relationship for any fuckups on your part. Even though it wasn't your fault, she cheated on you, but cheaters will rationalize to the point to delusion in order to justify their heinous actions. Come out of this a better man for your next gf. We all believe in you

have sex you incel
virgins

based user keep it up user you won't miss anything

Attached: 1563304335508.png (746x512, 105K)

>tfw your fiancee of 3 years leaves you for a fat balding guy who got her high and raped her the first time they met
>they broke up a few months later and her parents kicked her out for dumping me
Life is a comedy. It's just a big joke. No amount of redpills will prepare you for nature's twisted sense of humor. Just remember romance is a game we play to dress up our carnal desires. If you do not discern the game from love, your passion will turn into expectations that burn you until you're broken, bitter, and empty. Whenever you need a rest from it all, peace is always waiting for you at the bottom of a drink, your favorite place to shitpost, and in your bed, so long as you don't disturb it and remain still within.

Attached: 1566111781848.gif (490x275, 995K)

That sucks, it really does, but how did you not see this coming?

Why the FUCK would you let your girlfriend around your friends, you dipshit. Not only did you get a girlfriend that isn't loyal to you in a peaceful situation (assuming you're all a bunch of dumb ass high schoolers and she just recently met him due to school being back in session) but you also have a friend who's very clearly a ho-before-bros kind of cunt who will betray his "best friend" for vagina. You are clearly a teenager, or a socially underdeveloped college kid who doesn't understand the basic red-flags of women and why you should avoid those women to begin with. You also have a shitty friend, and although he is a cunt, you're an idiot for being associated with him and not seeing this coming with who he hangs out with, what his interests are, and what he's done before. Can you really say that your "best friend" WOULDN'T do this after knowing him for all these years? He might not even be your best friend, you obviously don't know him well enough to even predict his actions.

It's alright, OP. We all make mistakes and surely you will learn from this, right?

>don't introduce girls to other men
>don't let your girlfriend go a few hours without talking to you
>don't believe love is actually real, don't become attached to a woman who could leave you at any moment
>don't get a girlfriend who's better than you in looks, you're just asking to get cucked
>don't be a bitch about it, perhaps kick your best friend's ass and break up with the slut girlfriend so YOU can come out on top...

Attached: nigga_what11.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Drug your friend. When he wakes up, fuck his ass and then end it for you both.

He was not your friend

This entire thread should be nuked from orbit

I didn't cheat on you, you mental retard.

if a man gets cheated on that means the man aint shit LOL women only cheat if the man aint shit and its ALWAYS the mans fault if a man cheats. if a man cheats it really doesnt say anything about the woman, men always cheat

if a man gets cheated on that means the man aint shit LOL women only cheat if the man aint shit and its ALWAYS the mans fault if a woman cheats. if a man cheats it really doesnt say anything about the woman, men always cheat. its how theyre programmed.

This person is right; femanons are garbage; fuck em dude

Each person sees relationships and people in general completely different. If you're like me, then you must be going through hell. If you're a careless Chad, you'll be over it after a week of fucking other women.
I've been a khv until I was 24 and I would have preferred to stay that way over to having had a gf, obsessing over her, and then getting dumped at the same time I found out she was fucking other guy/guys. That shit destroyed the little life I had. I knew her since we were 17, we were best friends and I've been secretly in love with her since forever before we got together.

I don't even care enough to hate women. Each person does what they can. I just want to die

here's my best friend:
>obese
>self-proclaimed incel
>self-proclaimed doomer
>insecurity issues

here's a tip to never get cucked again OP: befriend the losers. it shouldn't be hard, you'll fit right in

>Female love
>existing

please become my baitposting gf

Hey Thats not funny, there are no girls like that.