Anyone else here have literally zero friends, online or IRL? how you all holding up

anyone else here have literally zero friends, online or IRL? how you all holding up

Attached: 1518495510088.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Feels alright. I wosh i could find rl friends, but i dont really understand the "dude bro" culture in my country. Dont like basketball, drinking or cars so its 95% of conversations gone.

I cant seem to focus on online friends. It feels so bad knowing you cant meet and hangout irl. Im so tired of online interactions. I feel like im too horing for either anyways and have nothing to offer.

1 have 2 friends and that's it
Also I've turned 22 3 days ago and I've never hugged or holded hands with a girl

But holy shit ur pic made me kek too hard lmao

Attached: 1565183245924.png (680x665, 667K)

I'm going to kill myself soon. I'm going to crash on my way to college so my parents think it's am accident and don t blame themselves.

why? sounds like a dumb way to try to an hero, only like a 20% success rate

If I'm going 80+ mph and slam into a concrete divider without my seatbelt on, I'm probably going to die.

you might just end up paralyzed or some shit, dumb idea

I want to kill myself every day. Not only because i have no friends, but also because im ugly and a NEET

Attached: 4202221A-5905-406A-9EDB-FEEF9E51E7B7.jpg (750x910, 168K)

>I cant seem to focus on online friends. It feels so bad knowing you cant meet and hangout irl. Im so tired of online interactions. I feel like im too horing for either anyways and have nothing to offer.
yeah I agree. maybe if I tried hard I could make an online friend but I just don't know if it would be worth it. not sure what I'd even have to talk about with some random fucko

I have literally NO friends.

I keep busy with creative pursuits and that fills the void.

i smoke weed everyday and mingle with FOB girls at work hoping one will be desperate enough to marry me for a green card

I thought I made a real online friend/possible gf, but I guess she met someone better or something because she just stopped talking to me a few months into it, I couldn't even get a real explanation out of her. Shit sucks, I liked her so much even if she was a bit crazy.

i have a discord but i fucking NEVER use it
sometimes i just watch other people's conversations and wonder how they do it

Only thing Im hating is not being able to go out on weekends/at night because going out alone looks weird when literally all of my peers are in groups. Just want a group of low maintenence chill weirdos to chill with, preferably into music and art and even better if they can play an instrument so we can jam together. I could get normie friends but I dont like the upkeep of having to text them everyday and drink because thats all they do

Attached: 1565525202327.jpg (960x720, 254K)

>anyone else here have literally zero friends, online or IRL?
Thats me bro. Sometimes the numbness is so great its a nonissue. Sometimes the feels hit like a train, but knowing how much effort itd take and what little dose of socializing I need to satisfy my cravings is enough to desist on the idea. I grew up friendless as well so its not as bad I guess, cant miss what you never had huh.

Wonder if Ill be able to retain my sanity in 10 years tho...

Attached: 1565992743359.jpg (887x1181, 200K)

yeah same. all my "friends" are females who never talk to me.

Ive always been alone so this is completely normal to me. I feel mlre stressed when people try to initiate conversations it weirds me out. Being alone is better than dealing with certain people.

Attached: Index.png (309x400, 193K)

haven't for years and even when i did it was more a convenience thing then an actual friendship

Attached: 1377210396380.png (783x629, 77K)

So where are you anons friendless anons from?
Do you think you would have friends if you lived in another country or another city of your country?
What kind of friend would you want?

Attached: DogjNpOUYAEk37R.jpg (1731x2177, 246K)

lets be frens
El Grande Padre#5279

Tiny Eastern European country. I'd definitely have friends if I was American, yeah, it's trivial to find people there and you can pretty much do anything in life without being ostracized from society. 300+ million people who all speak the same language, business opportunities where you can just sit on the internet and make money... Oh well.

>Do you think you would have friends if you lived in another country or another city of your country?
Normiest country on earth: Mexico. No I don't think I'd have friends if I lived elsewhere, in fact people are too friendly and normie here that means I'm playing easy mode regarding friend making. It's just my assburger is that big, more than assburger though I think it's some mental bonding/relating disability I have. I just can't stick to anyone for long, happens online too so idk what my fucking problem is.

Only have ""friends"" on Discord.
I don't even care anymore desu.
People are such a burden, soon I'll delete discord and move on with my life.