Femcel thread

>tfw I will never know what it's
like to have his whole body and lips wrapped around mine

Attached: 4E52DF73-31E8-40BD-8691-8ECA27A79EDD.jpg (786x960, 95K)

tfw woman just want your money and chads cock. fuck you

im non ironically attracted to this wojak

I'll never be beautiful :(

im not a girl but im going to post in this thread

MY cock? In YOUR ass? it's more likely than you think...and don't worry, I don't mind if you let out a queef every now and then. farting is ok too. hell I'll even take shit on my dick, nothing like nearly prolapsing the anus of a girl you like you know? it's the highest pleasure.

any girls down for chocolate star fish love sessions dm me, I love a hot nasty log covering my dick.

Looks like the dusty kid from Peanuts

you larping attention seeking whores crying because chad doesnt want to fuck you and thinking it makes you any different from the other billion whores out there, have turned me, a normally functioning, healthy, decent looking, above average height, dick size and income earning white loner into somebody who once lusted from afar awkward, shy and smart girls regardless of their looks.
into somebody who actively pursued chink stacies, to the point of losing my virginity at 25 to one.

>what a loser he doesnt even want to orbit me
its true, fuck all of you

Sounds like you want him to vore you

Girl, if you aren't fat or deformed, men are such horny bastards that they'll want to fuck you without makeup Even more because of it. If you are homely, non-fat, AND have a sparkling personality, they'll lose sleep jacking off to thoughts of you for weeks, even if they only spoke to you for three minutes in Taco Bell. You will have a special appeal. Try me and see.

I mean, even more because you are homely and DON'T wear makeup.

Proof that testosterone kills

Attached: 1528567012049.jpg (850x884, 137K)

Goddamn you. Now my dick is hard because I'm thinking about the friendly, sparkly-personalitied Taco Bell girl from years ago. She wasn't beautiful, but somehow she was more attractive than that. Elven princesses are for idiots with lots of money who like idiots with built-in fleshlights and don't like to keep their money.

I'd like to kiss her strangely appealing face and slim hands while churning a gooey messy of girl butter out of her black-furred cunt. Now do you see? Do you see how horny men are? Lose a little weight if you have to. Use it to your advantage.

we exist.

fuck all of you

>tfw black
>tfw androgynous voice and face
>tfw have caused women to double-check if they walked into the right toilets
>tfw BMI of 28
>tfw acne
>tfw 5'10''
>tfw no interest in things related to nerd culture
>tfw am the antithesis of what chads and non-chads want in a woman
>tfw two years away from becoming a witch

>femcel
no such thing, you're not fooling anyone

>me, a normally functioning, healthy, decent looking, above average height, dick size and income earning white loner

>lost virginity at 25

Fucking KEK

>"fuck all of you"
>lost virginity to a stacy because femcels didn't want you
sorry, what?

PLEASE BE INTO GIRLS PLS

Sounds great, how hairy are you though?

Sounds cute, 28 means that you're only around 200lbs I think? That's less than ideal.

You sound like an ugly fat bitch with shit taste and nothing interesting about her.
I put my money on you becoming the witch.

>>tfw no interest in things related to nerd culture
What kind of things do you have an interest in?

fuck off femoid, why are you even here

add me cute fembots..

Maxwell#5151

femcel standards are gigachad+ that's why they're femcels

>tfw no homely fembot to love and IMPREGNATE

Attached: 1561230204814.jpg (2592x1944, 321K)

Stop you thirsty bitch! Do people actually message you? I'm about to create an account just so i can take money from, and catfish thirsty people like you.

BMI 28?

That was my BMI when I was in the best shape of my life. 185 pounds of solid muscle. Ready to suck dick and everything

please stop RPing there's no females on Jow Forums

no such thing as a femcel either

l really, really want to eat those holes.

Attached: 1515821828989.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Yes, they do. I'm not a cuck though, I verify they're girl otherwise I stop contact with them. No, I don't think I will stop. Fuck you.

>tfw too ugly to go chad chasing with stacey

then what? stacy standards are incels and that's why they get so much cock?

I'm certain that every "femcel" has a shit ton of beta-orbiters and they're just sad that they aren't as pretty as (insert popular actress).
True or false?

false. i have no beta orbiters and don't follow actors.

not quite incels, but think about it like this
>go to da club
>see a group of 4 bitches
>bitch 1 looks at her phone, gets excited, and fucks off
>the rest look pissed
that was chad summoning the bitch to his dick. chad is in the VIP section or just chilling at home or some shit. he may or may not put his dick in her. he could just have her do a strip show for his buddies and then have security bounce her. whatever. back to our group of intrepid sluts
>brad, seeing that bitches 2-4 have been left to rot by chad, swoops in to claim bitch 2
>bitches 3 and 4 are mad
>tyrone, being a high-tier black man, manages to snag bitch 3
>this leaves bitch 4 alone and desperate to get some kind of cock
>some middle-aged sleazebag comes along and gets bitch 4
>she's not really into him but she doesn't want to be the only one of her bitch group who didn't get fucked that nite
>meanwhile the femcel is sitting at home waiting for chad to call
stacies are easier to fuck because they're in the same situation as every wannabe chad: they don't want their peer group to think they're losers who can't get laid. so even if you're below chad, brad, and tyrone in the heirarchy, being clean, in decent enough shape, and having a functional dick is enough for stacy

Attached: 1457495482751.gif (500x626, 1.94M)

I'm gonna need evidence.

If you would not ravage this woman you are not a robot and are also a man of poor taste

l wish she didn't shave

>. i have no beta orbiters
Yet you still use the term instead of finding it disgusting like a normal person would.