Can grils be robots?

Can grils be robots?

Attached: 1553591389583.webm (854x480, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeuMTw6qvs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can grils be robots?

nope

Whats this from? Pls share

guys cant be robots either

you can easily get pussy if youre white
and you can easily get pussy if youre black

no one is a robot

I'm indian tho

well go get an arranged marriage

western civilization ruined that for me too

well lets nuke america together
and isnt that still a thing in india though
just shes not underage?

I live in america and am Indian

move back to india.america is fucked

I was born here

asdf

move to india then
embrace ur culture user kun

Also same as that Indian bro but Im asian and where Im from its pretty bad too.

India is a shithole

again go fuck your own race
or find some gross roastie with an asian boy fetish
which isnt hard to find now

no. robots are formed by a lack of attention/societal approval. robots crave social interaction but don't know how to do it
meanwhile any girl can just state her gender and be literally flooded with free shit

retarded unfunny troll

yis dey kan

Attached: 999999-27043993991.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

NONE OF YOU ARE NOW GTFO MY BOARD OR YOU GET PLASMA DISCHARGE UP YOUR EXHAUST PIPE, MEATBAGS

Attached: PuuZH.jpg (451x565, 160K)

Seconding this, trace.moe doesn't accept webm.

The answer is no. This post sums it up pretty well. One of my roommates is a girl and she's chubyy, never showers and, she pisses in mason jars. She showed me a full mason jar of piss once and kept talking about how murky it was and kept trying to get me to look at it. And she gets laid by different guys every other day. She has a host of gentlemen callers. She "hates" parties, but anytime she feels like going to one she just asks around and she gets invited. It's disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=QeuMTw6qvs0

Huh good point, also when I came back to this thread, I forgot the question and thought you just insulted me lol.

Thing is no one is really a robot. The autism here just makes people think theyre outcast when In reality if they were normal theyd be Like anyone else.

>if they were normal theyd be Like anyone else.

I accept everyone as a robot who's somewhat an outcast or just someone normies know he / she is different. But if you post your gender to get attention you're an attentionwhore and therefore should GTFO. As you didn't state your gender it's okay.

>when In reality if they were normal theyd be Like anyone else.

Attached: file.png (406x438, 57K)

Almost impossible. Only if they're fat, black, and have and ugly face (mental illness is already covered at least twice over in 'fat' and 'black')

gime anime plz

Attached: IMG_2336.jpg (960x960, 224K)

Hinata from Yama no Susume.

Attached: 1538467150046.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

yup we can, anyone want to be my bf

i can absolutely picture the fat face of all the "lonely" femanons watching this scene with all their discord friends and being like
>"Oh my gawwd...that is literally me"
inside their own heads as they post a screenshot of the anime on their instagram story and get 500 likes on their recent picture.

Attached: 1554615006869.jpg (481x548, 59K)

yama susume

Attached: 1565988656017.gif (432x498, 1.26M)

post location first faggot aklsd

as bad as it seems america is the least fucked country on earth

Obviously not, how many times do we have to go over this?

Attached: 1540078878948.png (419x459, 152K)

No, women can always get attention/sex on demand with the current state of social media.

Attached: 1559679553857.jpg (750x710, 117K)

But what if youre SEA. Yeah, that's what I thought

No, real life is not like those anime fantasies.

i didnt believe women could be robots until i became a robot as a woman

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
no

>webm
fucking OUCH

Attached: 71564f4b.jpg (553x517, 28K)

>be a cute girl with full lips and big titties
>not a single guy has ever shown interest in me

The meme about being so hot that nobody ever approaches you because they assume you're out of their league is real.

>america is the least fucked country on earth
mutts actually believe this.

Have you ever tried been yourself?
No seriously but go to a nightclub or a bar or anything and i'm sure you'll score some sleezy dudebro

only robots think this way
normal dudes wouldnt be so intimidated
>I'm self-hatred personified and every time I see a girl I find cute my mind immediately jumps to "I'm a creep and I'm not worth wasting a single instant of her time"

>this chink/poojeet bullshit again
Of course you only have the white Chad in mind

wow that webm was scary. i fucking hate dmandatory attendance at graduation because i had no friends to take pics with. i felt like a fucking failure. but to answer your question FUCKING NO... but you already knew that

lmaooo really? not even close. every pretty girl has orbiters.

lol it sucks to be pessimistic but also right all the time doesnt it

imagine how fucking ugly you have to be to not even attract the most desperate of retards. dumb whores. enjoy living your life in misery after 35 or whenever your hole dries up.

iktfb
I went to my graduation just with my parents, had my picture taken with them and left. I didn't know any of my course members by name But they looked like they were enjoying themselves together.
Also women cannot be robots.

Asking a question like that implies you want to be a robot. But no real robot wants to be one. They just are.
You just want easy validation from the dregs of society because you have or atleast are pretending to have a vagina and haven't been able to draw chad's attention.

Considering that she was taking the image to impress someone, its pretty obvious that OP's webm did not depict a robot in any medium - a robot is not interested in other people's attention, arguably the most defining trait of a robot is remarkable indifference towards such things. If anything she is a failed normie at worst. That being stated there may be very, very brief exceptions but generally even the most 'lonely' women make attempts to catch others' attention in some way.

Attached: 1554608578877.gif (498x278, 925K)

but why not i want that

You have a bf so you contradict yourself.

Only if she's autistic as fuck, every fat and ugly woman I've ever known is married to a man who is way above her league

that's a pretty fucking sad clip

Attached: 1560294134798.jpg (192x217, 18K)

yes but cute robots

unless they are fat tho

if they're genuinely unattractive or not white and not asian - yes. otherwise, no.

>tfw no luxembourg fembot to date

Attached: 1553479846854.jpg (327x322, 29K)

>anime starts with a boy and a girl hlding hands
>frens at young age

shitty anime desu

>you can easily get pussy if youre white
That's not true at all clearly

>taking pictures of yourself without feeling repulsed by it.
>robot
nahhhhhh.

>robots crave social interaction
Failed normies aren't robots. True robots embrace loneliness.

You can't even collect rainwater, fucking retard.

Am I too far gone if I ca 't comprehend her problem? Like, I get that she's upset with no friends to take a pic with and do this stuff with... but how is that a negative and so what?

it's jsut to portrait she misses his childhood friend desu

normie crap