If you were a medieval soldier pillaging a city, would you rape the women there?

If you were a medieval soldier pillaging a city, would you rape the women there?

Attached: 99.jpg (900x688, 249K)

Maybe but not gangrape, gangrape is gay, the best thing to do is to search for jewels when the other soldiers are distracted with women

Maybe this makes me a cuck, but I'm not sure I could rape someone on command like that. I don't care about the moral reasons-- I just think, practically, I wouldn't be able to get and stay hard with a screaming, contorting woman beneath me.

Begging just isn't my thing, so a woman screaming and begging for me to stop and spare her life wouldn't really get me going. Especially since she's going to be struggling that just adds a whole layer of difficulty and physical exertion I don't want to deal with after a long battle. And it's medieval times, so how hot is she going to be really? Like, even a 10 for the time was still probably hairy and smelly.

Like, maybe if I was super horny. But if I was THAT horny I'd probably try to rub it out before the battle, since being distracted in war is how you die.

I'd probably just stick to this anons plan.

I wouldn't pillage in the first place desu. Nothing to gain from being someone elses dog.

No I would defend their honor and cut down any man brave enough to face me in combat. Ill stand in mountains of corpses of my own comrades to protect a lady in distress

Attached: f5a513be498ea6be70c7d673a4293611.jpg (713x960, 75K)

Not rape but bargain for sex sure. Like you catch some people, say a family, you'll spare them or won't pillage their home, if a woman among them gives you a fuck around back for a bit. Then move on. Or like you're occupying the city, people are hurting for resources? You'll give some of your goods to this lady begging for her family or herself, if she earns it with a fuck.

Not rape but take use of desperation in a hard situation.

nah bro im going to get some beer and bread and get a bunch of child slaves but give them a good home so when they grow up they can become a part of a revolution to overthrow the current empire install me as a king and then invade the other countries create a industrial revolution so we're the most advanced country.

I'd find a way to harness the plague and level entire cities

I would take a girl as my bride, but her brother would challenge me to save her, so I'd give him a nick on the face and leave him with a sword and spare him out of respect and contempt and he'd vow revenge and train to become a swordsman to defeat me and every time we met he'd get better but he wouldn't be able to rescue his sister from being my waifu until he became a man, by which point I'd reveal that I had sired a son or daughter with my captive bride and taught them the way of the sword in preparation for this day and then he'd have to fight them to get to me.
Shit would be fucking rad.

This is kino, I'd see a movie about this.

interesting philosophical question

i mean its wrong to rape, but id be lying if i said i would be some holy angel and abstain from committing anything immoral. the probability of me doing it is there, but i dont know if i would do it 100%. i honestly dont know how i would act until im in the situation

it also depends how much thought ive given it. if i was educated even a little bit on ethics and philosophy and god and stuff, i think that would decrease the chances of me doing something bad. but im only human, you cant expect perfect behavior from me, especially in a stressful time like war, where you have to kill people

If we are in Poland or Russia, yeah definitely, the Poles and Russians have forever been unreasonable and stubborn savages who have earned themselves a subhuman reputation, and would it even be rape, their women are all whores anyways.

Attached: E0CA6CDA-672F-451D-B60D-E776F2605456.jpg (780x1170, 120K)

No. I would defend the M'ladies amd perhaps they will bestow a kiss upon me.

Attached: 4db613eb03f51c0bcdc54961506f60f7.jpg (1070x1600, 261K)

No.

For one, rape is just generally awful. Also not hot, my dick will be shriviled from fighting in that shithole.
What I would do is while all the BetaKnights are busy popping pussy, I would take all of the valuables and strong weapons then leave

>Nothing to gain
Except sick loot

Attached: treasure_hunters_by_varguy_dbkhq3f-pre.jpg (969x825, 95K)

No I would just kill the soldiers and shit, hopefully dying a glorious death

No, i'd rape the men to exert complete dominance and to take away any shred of masculinity they have so that they're not only hated by their own kin for being a bitch, but also to see them hate themselves.

i dont find rape good for me in any way, its like pedos or murderers, things i would never do cause i have no reason to

No, I would protect them.

This is the only acceptable answer in this thread. Anything else makes you look like pussys

>win battle
>glorious honorable warrior
>get stds from a village unterwoman
>die of said stds
thanks no