Fix My Sister's Life

What can I tell my sister to help fix her life? She is going to be a senior in high school this coming year, and I really don't want her life to continue on its current shitty track.

So far, she has never had a job or ever made money for herself. The closest she has come was one time when she went and 'worked' at our dad's business, where she learned how to clean dental tools for about two hours and then sat on her phone for 6 hours. When asked about getting a job, she says that jobs are really scary and that she doesn't really want to get one. However, my mom just force-feeds her the idea that she is good at everything creative, primarily because she knows the basics of a sewing machine and knows how to follow the instructions to make a duct tape wallet, like pic related. She also has no idea what she wants to do for a living and doesn't really have any life skills or know where she wants to go to college.

So my question for all of you guys is, what can I say to her to help her get her life on track.

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (270x187, 7K)

Dude just back off and let her live her life you smothering creep.

She's a women she'll do fine. I suggest you she marries early and in exchange for CC she'll get a decent life for free basically.
Chances she won't want to do that, though.

I'm just trying to make sure that she doesn't end up living on the streets or living with our parents forever.

shes female, shes on easy mode it doesnt matter

>jobs are scary and she doesn't want to get one
>no skills
>no direction
She sounds based. Get off her dick and let her live, user.

Just tell her to go to trade school or whatever it's called where you study to be a stylist.

normalfags consider that a broken life?

jesus no wonder they act so mind blown when they hear I'm a 26 year old neet

>the board full of NEETs are saying that she should do what she wants and not care about the real world

Attached: 1565179163596.png (1024x576, 274K)

>normalfags consider that a broken life?
So being a good for nothing leech is a good life?

You see, you are exactly what I hope she doesn't end up like.

That's a man you responded to, it's not the same thing

She can just marry someone and be set for the rest of her life, it's not like women need higher education or a good job. If she also refuses to marry before 25, then she's probably a bit fucked and will live a below-average life.

fuck off OP, she's around 17 years old and you expect her to have a job and her life together?
t. 19 and have a job plus going to college NOW but not at 17

I don't expect her to have her entire life together, I just want her to have some idea of what she may want to do. Besides, I had a part-time job at 15.

Trade school is a meme.

Trips of truth.

Original fucking comment

>Besides, I had a part-time job at 15.
And now you are posting on r9k. Lots of good that did for you.

So just marry her and take care of her for life.

women rarely live on the streets. Unlike men who have to go to shelters where they will get robbed,raped and beat up women have shelters that are much nicer and cleaner and calmer. Also most will just move in with some guy and that will be the end of that anyway. Its fucking easy mode.

The problem is that she thinks she is gay since her school has no guys. Hopefully, she will recognize that she isn't really if she ever ends up going to college, but the state of most colleges is that she will likely just become further indoctrinated and continue thinking she's a dyke.

I'll purchase her for $25,000.
Let's make a deal.

Dont worry about life. It doesn't care about you.

The solution then is to simply fuck the Dyke out of her. You can do it op, believe in the me that believes in you.

Honestly, that's probably more than she'll make in her entire life. Unfortunately, I have a bit of a sentimental attachment to her, so I don't think so.

$30k.
I'll take good care of her.

$35k +shipping and handling and you've got a deal.

I'm not so sure about that one user.

$30k is the most I'll do, but I'll cover travel costs for both of you, but I'm not paying for your return ticket.
Where do you live?

The North Pole

Original

Are you serious or not?
Leave a discord or email if you are, I'm not going to post in this thread again.

Honestly her being a woman will make things easier, less so if she's repulsive to look at AND has a toxic personality. People just trust women more, makes it easier to get a job, fit in, and gain some freinds. I know a few chicks who if they were a man and acted even a little like they do towards others and their own life they'd be in a ditch. Even if she has the look of a sack of potatoes with the brain to boot as long as she doesn't become an agrophobe she'll be fine. Your better off looking after yourself, if you want you can provide some emotional comfort but nine times outta ten she'll find it anyways.

Haha I love human trafficking and selling my relatives for cash $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MONEY

Shit dude you wanna put me in a dress and pay me 15k?

I'm just fucking with you. I'm not selling you my sister.

>I'm not selling you my sister.

$40k

>$40k

While that is an enticing offer, it's not going to happen, buddy.

I hope so, for her sake, but she is usually pretty bitchy toward authority and is only a 6.5/10

She'll learn to deal with others bullshit, she'll get way more chances then you or i would. Even if she was repulsive to look at people have more empathy towards woman. Say what you will about this board but they are sadly right about alot of shit. Not even worth worrying about really.

>it's not going to happen, buddy.
$80k

First step to helping your sister is fighting the system to take women rights away... after we achieve that western world will improve 100 folds in span of 10 years.

Biggest and most destructive thing in whole western system is women having voting rights and freedoms. All other problems stem from this one simple thing.

Attached: 1545155345994.jpg (500x781, 98K)