Tfw no bf

Tfw no bf
I JUST WANT WHOLESOME HUGGING AND HANDHOLDING WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A DECENT GUY IM GONNA GET OLD AND DIE ALONE, WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME user

Attached: cover2.jpg (905x509, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf girls are on this board? Since when? Lmao

The only guy I'm actually interested in dosnt want to date me, we've been friends with benefits for 2 years and he's ignores my texts unless he's horny he only messages me when he's horny he's seriously cute and we have similar interests and he won't fucking let me in he just uses me as a booty call. We haven't even ever kissed before the closet I've got is him kissing my neck during sex. KILL ME BEFORE I TURN INTO A OLD CAT LADY

Attached: ImperturbableWellwornHind-poster.jpg (500x373, 177K)

MY PARENTS GAVE BIRTH TO ME WHEN THEY WERE 18 IM FUCKING 24 AND DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND I JUST WANT TO BE A MOM/HOUSEWIFE

Attached: qevd7ma9xomz.png (640x1136, 10K)

add me on discord, I'll be your bf if you're autistic and cute. Maxwell#5151

If this is you OP never mind, I don't date used goods. Sorry.

will you take my virginity in a safe kind, caring, mommy-like way?

TFW all you need to do to receive positive attention is post something implying that you are a female.

Hey guys, i'm a super hot swedish model but i'm SOOPR SHY AND ANXIOUS. uwuUWUuwuw Y wont any guys like me UWU.

Attached: 1565814073344.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Possibly idk

Don't have to be rude life is hard enough already

Rude? this is pure satire. I'm merely over-exaggerating the obvious.

You have sex on the regular and social enough to maintain friends what are you bitching about again? Oh that's right no bf, maybe try a bit harder and not be so picky. Fuck sakes all you want right now is attention and it's really fucking annoying, you're female even fat chicks have no problem getting a bf. Kindly piss off and go to crystal cafe if you want to wallow in self pity, cunts like you is the reason I avoid Jow Forums

:/ making this thread was a mistake you're a bunch of assholes

lmao nobody wants a bitch who'll cheat on them with their chad fwb as soon as he decides he wants her cunt again

bait or not these people exist
>i want to be in a wholesome romantic relationship waa ;[
>sure chad ill let you pump n dump me for 2 years straight
sage

Attached: 52721E21-0BDD-4730-86C5-77955B0E9331.png (750x743, 483K)

Fuck you I don't cheat :/

>uwu only pure untouched goils for me plz
I never understood why some dudes are like this. Sure you don't want a girl who's slept with >9000 dudes but if she's had a couple of relationships you're major faggots about it.

What should I do then :/ I'm lost

Attached: 46160fb49de8efb0be22165f96c90753.png (500x625, 323K)

If you want a wholesome, godly relationship, then you need to make yourself through word and action wholesome and godly. By their fruits you shall know them. Good luck and God bless

lmao right because you don't have the chance. I bet you refer to your fucbuddy as "mai boyfriend~" whenever you're talking to a dude who shows interest in you. and even if you get into a relationship with one of those dudes you won't stop thinking about that other guy as your real bf, and will run to him again as soon as he calls.

Attached: wew.jpg (505x530, 34K)

not orbiting chad as a fucktoy is a good start

I don't think not wanting a girl who lets some guy use her her as a booty call is unreasonable.

then go back to crystal cafe

Given the chance you'd have a one night stand and wouldn't think less of yourself for a second. You wouldn't think of the girl as "using" you. Yet you apply a completely different standard different to women because you're a neckbeard faggotini

not him but youre a retard. in one night stand its clear that both parties want to fuck once and not see each other again. though OP lets some chad use her and fantasizes about holding his hand and having her first kiss with him and being in a real relationship with him.

You're a delusional fucking whore desu
Why do you deserve a "decent guy" who is into "wholesome hugging and handholding" when YOU are dirty with your "friends with benefit" situation.
You're dirty and easy and you deserve nothing. Clean up your act.

Attached: EE8B062B-3553-4CCF-B35D-87806B537BDA.jpg (1080x656, 95K)

>bringing up cuckolding when there's no relationship involved
Yeah I'm the retard

one night stand is comparable with fwb which is what OP is talking about.

No I don't I'm really loyal i want something meaningful i am low-key fashy and want a wn/ecofash boyfriend to start a family with most guys aren't looking for something serious they just want sex the only people who actually want to date me are autistics and shitskins I don't want a non white or aspie bf

Attached: 89687f12a9747e11c55b0a2c2e0bc239.png (484x750, 52K)

Are you from Chicago?

im an incel but I would dump a fembot gf for a big tiddy goth gf instantly. If you have the opportunity you should always trade up

>Given the chance you'd have a one night stand and wouldn't think less of yourself for a second
I've turned down similar things before, and I judged myself very harshly for hesitating for the short time before I did.

And she is being used, she clearly wants more than jut sex, but the guy fucking her obviously doesn't.
It's sad, and the way she lets it keep happening tells me we have different values and wouldn't be compatible..

hope she sees this bro. Op thinks the chad will eventually date her while, in the own words of the OP, he ignores her texts unless she is horny. How delusional do you have to be to think she is content with the current fwb relationship with him

Step 1: stop letting men fuck you if you're not in a committed relationship

>turning down sex because moralfag
We're not gonna see eye to eye

Never claimed she was content, just said you're a faggot if you think "uwu you're tainted" just because someone has sex

>We're not gonna see eye to eye
No shit, that's the point.
So why do you think it's unreasonable for a person to avoid relationships with people they are incompatible with?

This is kinda accurate sadly

>i want something meaningful i am low-key fashy and want a wn/ecofash boyfriend to start a family with
well fucking act like it
stop letting some irresponsible manchild use you as a fleshlight

did she text you back yet bro?
>i admit she is not content but she is NOT being used okay!!!
legit have sex incel. she clearly wants a relationship but the guy just wants a regular pump n dump situation.

Because 99% of the complaints from dudes go like this
>wah im incel I can't get sex
>everyone else is sex
>they're too dirty for me, they can only have sex with me specifically on my timeframe. If they sex with me they are a-ok perfect angel waifus but if they sex with someone else they're big time whores.

I woud call it unreasonable because you're blaming others because you're the one late to the game.

lol

>Because 99% of the complaints from dudes go like this
I think you're choosing not to see the distinction between the people who just want sex and the people who want relationships.

thats right, submit

Attached: B22133BA-AA74-4879-A074-10C72C20A0B2.jpg (218x231, 6K)

Some sad sweet boy is going to be tricked into marrying this lady

This is just as bad as beta orbiters or nice guys hoping to have sex with a woman. If you wanted a relationship with him you should have said that instead of being a whore and just throwing your body at him or thinking that you could go from being a piece of meat he sticks his dick in to a "wholesome bf". Why should he date you if he already gets sex from you? He probably doesn't want to date a whore or he thinks you're ugly. Also tits or gtfo you tranny larper

No from Texas
I know that and I usually don't I just have sex with him because I don't want him to abondon me completely and just go to someone else I still have hope one day he will want to be together

I know, I just want him so much and it's better than nothing I guess I really love him and it hurts so much I'd rather be his Fleshlight than nothing to him :/

It'd be different if incels didn't obsess over sex but it's such a major point when they're considering a relationship. Like I said before if she's banging over 9000 dudes its a diff story but nibbas will turn down girls who've had a relationship like 2 or 3 times. Major lols

I believe the underlying issue is that "being late for the game" isn't an issue for women. You can be a fully incompetent human being and get laid. Then you come to this board and cry about not being able to find a decent relationship to equally incompetent people that have the issue of not being able to get laid because they are incompetent males.

At this point you wouldn't even have to trick me, I've accepted this is what I'll get.

You retarded slut.

>I'd rather be his Fleshlight than nothing to him
irredeemable, sage this cancer.

You deserve better than being a used up Slags retirement plan.

you should date odessanon

Life isn't about what we deserve, it's about what we get.

Who is that? Never heard of them

You are a whore. No worse. You are a cum dumpster. Whores at least get paid. No one will ever love you.

Was able to hold back tears until this, I know, you're right I'm worthless I should rope myself

Attached: 29642.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

Why would he buy the milk, when he can fuck the cow for free? You dun goofed.

Also tits or gfto.

>Given the chance you'd have a one night stand and wouldn't think less of yourself for a second.
Uh, what? No retard. You would. Are you still stuck in the moronic "herp derp I am shit therefore everyone is shit even my mommy and daddy were shit" teen angst phase?

Just fucking fix yourself.
You made a mistake, I can look past that.
What I can't look past is you continuing to do it.

Stop talking to him, and find somebody who actually wants to be in a real relationship with you.
He's not going to end up wanting to marry you one day just because you let him fuck you, and even if he did, would you really want the kind of guy who took advantage of a girl who wanted to be loved to be your husband and the father of your children?

Well, wtf are we talking about here. Your entire life, or this guy you wish was in your life?

The people I wish to have in my life... are family.

Is he family? What does it take for someone to be family?

Do you love yourself? What does it take for you to love yourself?

Stop whiteknighting you cucks. No real men who want a family wants a cumdumpster. I would ghost the bitch immidiatly after hearing this bullshit. Pump and dump is the only thing trash like this deserves.

>No real men who want a family wants a cumdumpster
>wants

It's not about what people want, it's about what people can get.
There are simply not enough pure women to around, men in the modern age need to make the best of a less than ideal situation.

Since you are a girl, you can just go on any dating app or website and find a man willing to be your bf. Why exactly is this so difficult for you?

Can you list the bare minimum you consider a decent guy?

You sound like an emcel. Unfortunately, this condition is untreatable and in 100% of cases emcels will reach infertility before settling down. I am so sorry.

Attached: 4B9889C9-01D1-4C79-BF34-0F38D2F8F0CC.jpg (3869x2580, 605K)

If you are ok to eat scraps then you do you. But thats the actual problem here. Disgusting cumdumpsters like OP can only do this shit because selfhateing cucks like you will pick up the pieces after the chads are done with them.

There are still people with self-worth out there. I rather let my bloodline die then to taint it with trash. You probably would also marry a nigger just to get your dick wet huh?

This place is really depressing. Why does Jow Forums have to be so much shilled and lame right now.

any fembots in London?
I'm lonely as hell

That is pathetic user. Have you tried cutting yourself?

The problem you have made for yourself is that you pair bonded yourself to such a man, if you jump to other partners that ability to pair bond is damaged and all future partners will have to fight with your idealized memory and residual pair bond with that worthless shit.

I wont insult you, but know that fire is coming for this shithole because of many such cases.

Oh hey this is some high quality baitposting

>I rather let my bloodline die then to taint it with trash
I think we should exterminate the bloodlines of the men who take advantage of the current Jewified state of our women.

>Was able to hold back tears until this, I know, you're right I'm worthless I should rope myself
You can repent and go forward with your life, it isn't hopeless and you aren't worthless.

You do have real consequences to deal with that will affect future relationships because of your decision, but if you acknowledge them and commit to being committed you can overcome it.

What part of Texas are you in?

Tfw no gf.
I just want a girlfriend that loves me and is very touchy feely and wants to be with me all the time.
And if I ever just out of the blue kiss her she doesn't go "ummm????? why did you just do that", as if you need a justification for physical affection.

Unfortunately I have since adopted an incel heuristic for all women, and have determined that none of them are interested in intimacy and would much rather be single, dog moms in their 40s, that aspire to be casual box wine drinkers.
I hope they have a good time.

Attached: 1558375485077.jpg (296x300, 26K)

Not plausible. Chads will always fuck roasties who throw themselves at them and thats understandable. The jewified media, laws and propaganda has to go. Fathers need to step up and raise their daughters again instead of letting them deteriorate into worthless sluts. Also no fucking mercy and excuses. Every cumdumster whore needs to suffer as much as possible so future generation might pick up on their mistake. If there is no consequences of being a cumdumpster whore they will become it because its in their nature.Thristy beta orbiters and robots here are big part of the problem lifting digusting roasties onto a pedestal and inflating their sexual marketvalue.

I repeat. No mercy for cumdumsters. When i find out a roastie iam dating had more then 3 sexual partner before me i pump and dump. No matter how cute or whatever she is.

>Not plausible. Chads will always fuck roasties who throw themselves at them and thats understandable.
And every society that wanted to survive beyond few more decades has killed all the men who do this.
>The jewified media, laws and propaganda has to go
Funny you say this, God's Law says to kill such degenerates.
>Fathers need to step up and raise their daughters again instead of letting them deteriorate into worthless sluts.
I have a daughter, she is almost 3, I have 0 (zero) say in how she is raised and there is a feminist government protecting my wife who left me because times got a bit hard.
>Also no fucking mercy and excuses.
I agree with this.
>Every cumdumster whore needs to suffer as much as possible so future generation might pick up on their mistake.
Let come what may.
>If there is no consequences of being a cumdumpster whore they will become it because its in their nature.Thristy beta orbiters and robots here are big part of the problem lifting digusting roasties onto a pedestal and inflating their sexual marketvalue.
I don't normally inhabit this board.
>I repeat. No mercy for cumdumsters. When i find out a roastie iam dating had more then 3 sexual partner before me i pump and dump. No matter how cute or whatever she is.
I can't blame you, I married a woman who presented herself to me as a reformed repentant woman and her past still destroyed our marriage.

Unironically the only solution is to kill the government, kill all children of single mothers and kill every single man who tries to prevent it and even then we will still be a remnant of a broken generation.

>And every society that wanted to survive beyond few more decades has killed all the men who do this.

Show me one. I know of no such chad genocide.

>I don't normally inhabit this board.
Me neither kek.

>I can't blame you, I married a woman who presented herself to me as a reformed repentant woman and her past still destroyed our marriage.

Wasted almost 7 years on one roastie and had to dump her or i would have killed myself. Thanks god i was smart enough to not have children with her.

>Unironically the only solution is to kill the government, kill all children of single mothers and kill every single man who tries to prevent it and even then we will still be a remnant of a broken generation.

This but i guess a good collapse would sort it out. The weak will die and the strong will thrive. Massive bloodshed is unavoildable at this point.

Every message women in our society get about how they should behave comes straight from Schlomo.
Women barely have agency, especially young ones.

>I rather let my bloodline die then to taint it with trash.
Then your bloodline will most likely die out.
I hope to continue mine, and am willing to accept a repentant woman who has made a mistake in the past under the malicious guidance of kikes.
I'm not going to accept some girl who has dozens of casual partners or anything like that, but a girl who has had one past partner, did so in hopes of a real relationship, and is truly repentant, is something I would accept.

There are no girls, only trannies

>Show me one. I know of no such chad genocide.
It was a continual thing in Israelite society (primarily in the kingdom of Judah).
Why do you think some subsets of Jews have such a high IQ? Many generations of killing our retards and degenerates (with help from God and foreigners).

A mass dieoff is about to happen again, I can feel it, this one will hit your tribes as well.

>Wasted almost 7 years on one roastie and had to dump her or i would have killed myself. Thanks god i was smart enough to not have children with her.
I have a daughter, I can't kill myself even if her mother is a bad wife.
A thottocaust is still coming though, it must.

>This but i guess a good collapse would sort it out. The weak will die and the strong will thrive. Massive bloodshed is unavoildable at this point.
Rednecks of all races and tribes rising up and killing their local tyrants during a large conflict is the essence of WW3, some areas will have a kind of peace and freedom afterwards, other areas will see the Beast rise.

The Beast isn't just a man, when Daniel used the term Beast he was speaking of Empires, systems of government, and he said the last was terrifying and had claws and teeth of metal. The Book of Revelation says a false prophet will animate an image of it and require all to take its mark to be able to buy or sell.

Attached: vibration frequency and vortexes.jpg (1818x1602, 1.12M)

>I'm not going to accept some girl who has dozens of casual partners or anything like that, but a girl who has had one past partner, did so in hopes of a real relationship, and is truly repentant, is something I would accept.

I lowered myself to 3 now but that is already almost impossible to find. At least if you dont want some uggo landwhale.

>It was a continual thing in Israelite society (primarily in the kingdom of Judah).

Thats not a good argument. Jews arent exactly what we should strive to become.

>A mass dieoff is about to happen again, I can feel it, this one will hit your tribes as well.

Its already happens to my tribe since 1945.

I intend to have impregnated OP by the end of the year

>Thats not a good argument. Jews arent exactly what we should strive to become.
Not all Jews are kikes brother, my entire clan got run out of Judea by mad kikels because our family believed in Jesus.
High incidence of insanity is real though, but the why isn't entirely genetic in nature and requires a discussion of what schizophrenia actually is that I find to be impossible to have with the vast majority of people.

>Its already happens to my tribe since 1945.
Sadly yes.

Attached: vortexes (2).jpg (1080x1080, 394K)

>The only guy I'm actually interested in dosnt want to date me, we've been friends with benefits for 2 years
kek
you got fuckzoned, the same way you've friendzoned guys your whole life.

The only thing more pathetic than a guy who thinks he can worm his way into a gal's pants by being an emotional sponge is a broad who thinks she can worm her way into becoming a wife by being a cumdumpster.

>schizophrenia actually is that I find to be impossible to have with the vast majority of people.

You think of transdimensional entitys fucking with us? I experienced psychosis once and did lots of DMT so i communicated with many transdimensional entitys. Could be something to it but the psychotic delusional voices were way more mean and sadistic then any DMT Entity ever was.

Can you expand on your image?

>You think of transdimensional entitys fucking with us?
Yes.

I think the nervous system acts as an antenna for the soul and that demons essentially act as interference differing primarily in severity, a possessed person has their body hijacked almost entirely.

>Could be something to it but the psychotic delusional voices were way more mean and sadistic then any DMT Entity ever was.
There are different kinds of spirits. The Angels obey God and won't engage with a human unless they were instructed to do so, the exact status of the devil is unknown, the Watchers are loose, the dead Nephilim and giants are the evil spirits bound to the earth.

I suspect the DMT entities are the Watchers, ancient enemies of God and man.

There is a nearly massless fluid that permeates this reality, it is so tenuous it can slip between the gaps between atoms, solid matter is made of high energy ring vortexes in this fluid, the perceived solidity of atoms is from the boundary layer effect.
Kikels lied to us in Physics class just like they lied in history.

Attached: reality is a an electrical discharge and matter is made of ring vortexes.jpg (2146x1600, 792K)

You are able to 'catch' schizophrenia through mere contact with an afflicted individual

>I suspect the DMT entities are the Watchers, ancient enemies of God and man.

Not really enemies but not friends either. They showed me the source and had no quarrel with it. Dosent change that they are part of some system controlled by one Entity (Demiugre?Satan?) and only care for us as much as we would for cattle/pets. Some are friendly and like us some just want so slurp some energy.

Psychotic voices were just mean and came off as my own insecruitys bitting myself in the ass. Thankfully it was just because of overuse of amphetamines and i was fine after a good sleep.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/donald-trumps-nuclear-uncle

And a lecture by Nikola Tesla in 1893:
free-energy(dot)ws/pdf/1893onlight(dot)pdf
"On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena"
That is where he reports the basic finding.

tl;dr, Tesla was working with the fluid I described in the previous post after he left Westinghouse.

Good video on the history of electricity:
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Eric Dollard has since been threatened and his newer videos are compromised.

Pic related, how Tesla was going to overflow the whole world with aether.

Attached: ringvortex and tower.jpg (1621x1023, 346K)

>You are able to 'catch' schizophrenia through mere contact with an afflicted individual
Because whatever was fucking with them might decide to fuck with you.

Demons hate spark gaps, but the government will fuck your shit up for making such interference, also need to take precautions against UV.

>Psychotic voices were just mean and came off as my own insecruitys bitting myself in the ass.
Dead Nephilim and the like, hybrid offspring of the Watchers and human women.

>Thankfully it was just because of overuse of amphetamines and i was fine after a good sleep.
Strong stimulants seem to open people to demons, stimulant psychosis wasn't known to be a separate illness from schizophrenia until recently.

Also, with continued abuse there is potential for a day to come where you never stop hearing them regardless of further drug use, please stop.

Attached: marxsignalgenerator.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Do you believe there is a way to manipulate aether without technology; with the mind?

>Strong stimulants seem to open people to demon

Totaly believe that. I left the club scene as more and more people started to take meth. Speed/MDMA was fun and dandy but methheads were just demonic shits. It made people into soulless psychopathic assholes.
Tryied it once and it was horrible. No one should do that drug. Remember kids meth not even once.

>Also, with continued abuse there is potential for a day to come where you never stop hearing them regardless of further drug use, please stop.

Stopped long ago. That was at peak of my degenrate drug phase. Made me rethink my life. Only do weed semi regulary and DMT/shrooms if i feel like it.

>Do you believe there is a way to manipulate aether without technology; with the mind?
Not just the mind, but yes, I have seen proof of it in the form of various individuals affecting machines I have built just by being near them.\
I think humans are latently capable of much more than any machine I could build, but that we are so spiritually sick it is all but impossible right now.

Attached: strange lightning.png (714x960, 522K)

>Only do weed semi regulary and DMT/shrooms if i feel like it.
If it grows from a seed it belongs to the children of Adam, God gave all of it to us.

Making mind altering substances that involve heavy metals and cyanide compounds in their synthesis creates little spaces for demons to ride all the way into your nervous system.

Attached: multifillarteslacoil.jpg (1078x808, 306K)

I'm not the DMTanon, but I believe I've been receiving some sort of messaging from... something. I'm not sure what. When I was abusing LSD regularly the meaning of said messages, icons, and symbology was clear to me but following them brought me misfortune. As time has gone on, I've begun to decode it, sort of, and from my interpretations I believe its brought me good tidings. In a sense, I know which messages to give weight to and which to twist back at the 'sender'. Of course it could all be HPPD but I'm certain that there is more to it than that.

>I intend to have impregnated OP by the end of the year
Want to chat?

Mtths#0187

Attached: 01C028DC-DD50-4266-AAF3-AA18D7A5DE89.jpg (680x960, 106K)

He doesnt want you because you are a slut. Sorry OP

>wholesome
>having casual sex
Lol you'll die alone. You'll kys before you hit 35

Anyone just be my gf (female)

Reeeee