Hello, are you awake? do you wanna talk? say something and I'll try to reply ok

hello, are you awake? do you wanna talk? say something and I'll try to reply ok

Attached: image.jpg (702x511, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m5dE3JJrnM),
youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kZnhuM3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey I want to own a home with a sauna and steam room one day with a wife and 2 kids. What's your dream?

Oh, you're approaching me?

Attached: ezreal.png (500x500, 141K)

I want to own a big farm with room for all my friends to live there and we can all be comfy and forget about how terrible life is
I can't nervously walk passed you without getting closer

big meaty chungus

Attached: big chungus.png (420x413, 100K)

that's a beeg yosh

>Be me
>See the OP
>"hello, are you awake?"
Yes. Are you?

Attached: You finally awake.jpg (1273x711, 113K)

yes, I'm feeling very sleepy now though so maybe not

I love Crona and Maka

its the 1 year anniversary of my first kiss today

Im here cus Im bored and cant sleep when its usually Im here cus Im sad. Worried about the future most of the time. In a partial hospitalization program these days i hate going to but have to its every weekday. I use internet friends to help me go through the days. Some of them abandoned me. Not that sad today cus its a weekend and i found more internet friends, its not the same as the ones whove abandoned me. Also i may have to get a job or go to school next year which i really hope i dont.

Hello friend, are you feeling better today? *hug*

Attached: hugginganonlikeateddybear.jpg (736x1041, 90K)

I feel like I'm the only person in the world who never had a real friend. Like even the weirdest, shitties people out there have at least 1 person in their life that they can call a friend but the same can not be said about me. I know I am boring, dry and unwitty but do I really deserve a life of loneliness just because of that?

hello friend!! not really feeling better but I still wanted to talk to you, how are you doing? also sorry I fell asleep for a bit

did you enjoy your first kiss? also I'm sorry about your friends, most of my friends are online too and I've had some of them leave my life randomly. getting a job might not be so bad, just take things slow and don't be afriad to ask for help

that's okay user, I didn't have a real friend for most of my life either. I made my first friend less than a year ago and since then I've met a few more people who I consider my friends, it does take a long time but I promise you'll find some people who you can relate to and trust eventually

I want to put a bullet between my brain and go to sleep forever.

Hello cute Crona-poster! How have you been? You seem to be down based on reading other posts on here, do you wish to get anything off of your chest?

Attached: 2blankets, 222222blanketss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (2592x1456, 1.49M)

>not really feeling better
Still having troubles with that friend and your mom? How are things evolving?
>how are you doing?
Found out that exams are starting sooner than I expected, so I'm starting to build up tension. I guess that could be the reason why I've been feeling quite bad the last few days, aside from also being worried about how you were feeling
>also sorry I fell asleep for a bit
I had noticed, but don't worry about that. I was late compared to out usual conversations
Hello friend, how are you doing lately?
>pic
Plushies fill me with an insane desire of buying one of those 2hu fumos. I wish they weren't that expensive

Attached: look, it's anon.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

I have a gnawing urge to do something creative, but I'm not well-versed enough in any field to start being creative. I really don't know what to do.

I'm doing pretty good~ had a 6-hour drive home a bit ago. Had a fun albeit very exhausting few days. Last shift I kind of had a breakdown, I did manage to get through it but I really hope I don't have another shift like that, I was able the business to my advantage to sweep away the stuff I broke so as not to get into trouble. That being said the day after went to Stratford-upon-Avon. Indeed I was right in expecting Asian tourists everywhere, taking selfies and making giant queues left, right and centre. Had Shakespeare tickets pre-booked so saw the houses and Hathaway's cottage. It was okay, no real difference from other tudor homes other than some nice leather wall-paper thing in Shakespeare's birthplace. Went to Thorpe Park day after, ran to be the first person to go on Saw the Ride, it was worth it. Went on all rides as bad weather meant few queues, was done by 2pm amazingly, even went on some twice. Went to brother's wedding yesterday, his wifes father I was aware had a mansion, holy shit though its like something out of a film though, I didn't realize he was marrying that high up. Saw my extended family from Australia and mostly clung to them, it was comfy tbf, my brother and those doing the other speeches were hilariously casual, my other brother made a dick joke during the vowels which went down well and the people behind kept trying to knock his chair over. Set off at 5-6A.M. today and speedrunned the journey from the M3-M1-A1 home. Kinda proud of hitting 6 hours for that kinda trip! Also learned that all of my siblings found their partners through Tinder, kind of made me consider doing that too. Honestly though I feel like I'm supposed to be alone.

How have you been? The fumos are cute though its hard to check if they are fake or not, I'm guessing you'd go for a patchu, right? Anyhow I'd be kind of interested in hearing if Italy has theme-parks. I mean France has Disneyland, Spain has Fuertoventura or something like that, Germany has Europa...

Attached: 29.png (150x200, 46K)

No one starts well-versed in something unless they're some kind of prodigy. I guess you could try drawing, writing or making music with virtual instruments if you don't want to spend much. Find the one hobby that suits you better and keep practicing
>Last shift I kind of had a breakdown
I hope you didn't get hurt by the stuff you broke
>Stratford-upon-Avon
After being there, would you say it is overrated?
>Went to Thorpe Park day after, ran to be the first person to go on Saw the Ride
Is it themed after the horror movie series? Also, you seem to really like amusement parks. What kind of ride do you prefer?
>Went to brother's wedding yesterday
Congratulations to your brother! Was it really that big of a mansion? I don't know you, but I always feel out of place in that kind of environment
>Saw my extended family from Australia and mostly clung to them
Are they close relatives? Have you ever visited them there?
>my other brother made a dick joke during the vowels which went down well and the people behind kept trying to knock his chair over
Must have been a fun wedding. Weddings are always pretty fun compared to other kinds of celebrations
>Honestly though I feel like I'm supposed to be alone
Why do you think like that? Is it because you're not used to talking about lots of stuff like we do here irl and therefore think you can't be entertaining? I guess it's kind of hypocritical coming from me, but, with enough effort, you could probably improve in that direction. You actually have interesting stuff to tell, considering how much you go around in your free time
>How have you been?
Sort of like always. See the previous post for reference
>to check if they are fake or not
Ugh, never thought about that. But I would be ok with a fake one as well desu and yes, I would go for a Patcho or a tanned Cirno
>Italy has theme-parks
Actual theme-parks I'm not sure, but there are some big amusement parks like Gardaland and Mirabilandia. Never been to one tho

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (425x425, 28K)

How are you doing?
It's 2PM here, what time is it over there?

Are you the user that talked about his train ride on one of my threads? You had a plushie. I've been wanting to talk to you for a while because you got stuck in my memory and I never got to ask you if you arrived safely.

Sorry, but I don't have a plushie, I just want one. That couldn't be me.
Also, since it looks like OP has fallen asleep again, how are you doing?
Do you have a link to the thread? Just to look if it's someone I know

Attached: ichigojamu.png (631x507, 594K)

It's been a while, so I'm not sure if I can find it again. It was a good morning thread.. I miss the people I meet on here sometimes, even if they're anonymous and faceless people.
I'm rather sleepy. It's the weekend and I'm spending it inside my room doing nothing. What about you?

Attached: 56848161_3226741867351675_7838564917224407040_n.png (789x888, 285K)

>finding exams are early
That does sound harsh, hope you are able to do well regardless. W-what is this train ride has mentioned? Was it comfy?

Stratford-upon-Avon is a lovely town to visit even without the Shakespeare stuff (much like nearby Warwick with its castle), it was nice to go around the attractions and the large gardens were surprisingly relaxing, though I think the town itself is very pretty and the charity shops splendid (I got 6 hard-backs and pretty high-quality ones too for 3 quid, which is insane).

The Saw ride was themed like the horror film, starts off as a dark ride before pic related happens. I used to be obsessed with theme-parks as a child, its largely what made me interested in engineering. I prefer roller-coasters though in terms of flat rides, Mondial Top Scans (on manual settings) are my favourite, the one at Thorpe Park though was on auto so not really intense at all. I dreamt of going to Thorpe Park since I was 11, hence it was pretty hyped up for me. The mansion had multiple fields and lord knows how many rooms, hence it could accomodate many (there were around 100 people there). My brother's side were certainly the more entertaining lot. I can't really relate to others outside of here and like 2 friends, hence I feel that I wouldn't be able to empathize with someone at all and maintain a relationship. I think I'd bore most people.

Why tanned cirno? I've heard of Gardaland, looking at it now they have a ride that's copy-pasted from Alton Towers to my surprise... Ah! They are owned by Merlin (who own Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and many other places), that makes sense. Nayuki is too cute by the way! Do you have a thing for sleepy blue-purple haired characters?

Attached: Capture.jpg (774x1032, 120K)

Hello there. I remember the train ride he was on taking 4 hours, and he spent some of that time talking to me in a thread.. I saw a picture of his plush with mountains in the background and I heard it went through most of Italy.
I imagine it was a gorgeous experience, even if it was something he did on the regular to get from uni to home.
It's small things like that we should enjoy, it makes life worth living.

Just woke up, I think I'm gonna try to be more social this semester, but I really don't think I'm going to ever find love or date anyone. I've kinda just been alone for all my life

For refrence I'm 23

>I miss the people I meet on here sometimes
I feel that sometimes too. When you don't have many contacts, any interaction becomes precious and, despite the state of the board, some guys around here are good people
>I'm rather sleepy
Hope I'm not depriving you of precious sleep time
>It's the weekend and I'm spending it inside my room doing nothing
One of those empty days huh? Don't you have some kind of hobby? Playing bass makes those days much more endurable for me
>What about you?
Trying to study algebra, but it's becoming hot and my focus is abandoning me
>W-what is this train ride has mentioned?
As I said, it couldn't be me, because I don't have plushies, but as he says in , for some huge coincidence, that guy was Italian as well! The world is a small place after all
>it was nice to go around the attractions and the large gardens were surprisingly relaxing
I'll keep that in mind if I ever come to the UK
>I got 6 hard-backs and pretty high-quality ones too for 3 quid
Sasuga Star-Breaker poster
>pic
Holy fuck, that looks steep!
>Mondial Top Scans
Never seen one like that before, does the part with seats spin quickly?
>I dreamt of going to Thorpe Park since I was 11, hence it was pretty hyped up for me
Glad to see that you enjoyed it then
>hence I feel that I wouldn't be able to empathize with someone at all and maintain a relationship
I see, quite relatable actually. But trust me when I say that you have more chances than some other people around here (me included). I hope you'll find the right person one day
>Why tanned cirno?
Because she's cute, do I need any other reason?
>They are owned by Merlin
Had no idea, but you sound like a real theme-park enthusiast now
>Do you have a thing for sleepy blue-purple haired characters?
Maybe, hadn't noticed the relationship desu. But Nayuki is just a really fun character when she's half asleep!

Attached: guhmornin.png (631x507, 596K)

You're not depriving me of any sleep. I'm from Luxembourg so it's almost 3pm here and I should really be more awake at a time like this..!
You're right about interactions becoming precious. It makes them feel so much better, that is why I like it here.
I've got a lot of hobbies, from owning classic cars to gardening and retro computing. I do a bit of everything to keep my head busy.
It's one of those empty days, yeah. Got my job but I'm waiting until I start, really. You should take a break before studying more.

>I'm from Luxembourg
Oh, another Euro. Is it currently hot there? Also, are you the one that makes those good morning threads? I think I asked you once how Luxembourg looks like
>It makes them feel so much better, that is why I like it here
Yeah, but unfortunately this site isn't a safe way to remain in contact with those people we like. I guess that's why we all strive for having a good friend irl
>owning classic cars
Such as? I don't like driving, but I like cars if that makes sense.
>retro computing
I wish I could get more into it. Since I'm in that field of study, knowing about older technology would probably make things easier to understand.
>I do a bit of everything to keep my head busy.
That's a good mindset, keep it up!
>It's one of those empty days, yeah
I hope that at least this idle conversation can make it less empty
>Got my job but I'm waiting until I start
What kind of job is it?
>You should take a break before studying more
Nah, I'm taking more than enough breaks to write these walls of text

Attached: itssunday.jpg (960x720, 185K)

I am that person, yes! I'm the only one from here on this board as far as I'm aware. It's currently raining here and very cold.. brr!
I make easily recognizable threads so people can see me and talk to me.

Well.. I've got a 1975 BMW 1502 and a 1990 Volvo 340.. I want to get a 1970 Dodge Coronet soon.
It's quite easy to get into retro computing, just ask around if someone still has a beige box at home and you can start. I get most of my stuff for free or for a little "thank you for your trouble" fee of 10-20 Euros or so. Sometimes I splurge on rare parts for my collection, but that's rare.

I've got a job as an aircraft tech now, which will be hard work but it'll pay well enough for me to buy what I want and need in life without relying on others. I don't know if I'll find a second half so I need to pick up that side of the work too for the future.

I just took some mushrooms

it;s taking way too long for me. I've grown tired of trying to impress people. I've grown tired everyone and everything. I have already accepted that I will die alone and hopefully my end will come soon.

Bad idea desu, it only gets worse

Wt actual fuck, c'mon you have an unique destiny

what is my destiny? I have no friends, everyone I know fucking hates me, the few people that are close to me think that I am a fucking loser and a disappointment. I have nothing going for me, what is the point of my life?
sorry if I came off as a bit rude i have to admit i am not completely here mentally i mean.

>I'm the only one from here on this board as far as I'm aware
You probably are. Is Luxembourg basically just the city and its immediate surroundings? Not trying to look down on it by the way, it looks pretty nice
>I make easily recognizable threads so people can see me and talk to me
I guess I'll pass by sometimes then
>Well.. I've got a 1975 BMW 1502 and a 1990 Volvo 340.. I want to get a 1970 Dodge Coronet soon
Really like the BMW and the Dodge. The Volvo looks a bit plain, but it's probably better than the other two to carry around stuff, at least from what I see. Volvo have never been very popular cars
>just ask around if someone still has a beige box at home and you can start
I think my grandma had a Commodore lying around somewhere, not sure if she still has it. Is it a good one to start?
>Sometimes I splurge on rare parts for my collection
Do you just collect them or use those parts for something? Also, should I study some electronics to get into retrocomputing?
>I've got a job as an aircraft tech now
Definitely a heavy job, but probably a well payed one as well, correct me if I'm wrong.
>I don't know if I'll find a second half so I need to pick up that side of the work too for the future
A second half will eventually show up, as long as you don't close yourself too much. Don't give that too much importance, otherwise you'll become bitter and not the nice user that makes good morning threads

Attached: popeeeeeee.png (703x692, 275K)

Here's a picture of my BMW: The Volvo is just a car for me to use on the daily, but it's very comfortable and easy to throw around corners. Believe it or not, it's rear wheel drive! It's a hoot to drift around a bend.

Luxembourg is essentially the city in the middle with a few smaller cities surrounding it and not much more. It's abysmally tiny and you can drive from the top to the bottom in less than an hour with traffic.

Commodores are excellent! You should try it! I want one, but they're getting expensive and hard to find.

I collect parts for the sake of it, but most of them end up in custom build computers that mimic a certain era. I'm most fond of 2001 and 2004 era computers.
I've got a few finished ones, but also older stuff like an IBM PS/2 Model 50.
You should study some basics like how to solder, how to diagnose faulty electronics with a multimeter. Nothing fancy! It's really easy once you get over the basic stuff.

Attached: IMG_20190717_021421.jpg (2522x1624, 1.45M)

>pic
Wow, you're keeping it like a jewel. Really nice color too, was it already like this when you got it?
>it's very comfortable and easy to throw around corners
It's a family car after all. really surprised that it is rear wheel drive. Quite a rare sight nowadays
>with a few smaller cities surrounding it and not much more
So there are other towns aside from Luxembourg(city). It's already bigger than I expected it to be. There's San Marino in Italy that is smaller than that
>I want one, but they're getting expensive and hard to find
Ugh, I hope she hasn't thrown it away. Should have taken it with me when I had the chance
>but most of them end up in custom build computers that mimic a certain era
OS-wise, how do they work? 2001-2004 era already had at least Windows 2000 working, but do you have any with a OS prior to that?
>IBM PS/2 Model 50
Haven't seen an IBM in a while. They were pretty good computers back then.
>You should study some basics like how to solder, how to diagnose faulty electronics with a multimeter
I'll give it a look. Only sort of stuff I did like this was with an Arduino board, but there's not much to solder and touch with that

Attached: rhythmicakarin.gif (340x340, 148K)

I take very good care of it nowadays, but the previous owner let it fall into mild disrepair. A few annoying repairs later and a bit of polishing a turd and I've got a cheap classic. It was an excellent deal because of the few faults it had.
Luxembourg isn't that small, we've got 150 castles in here for example!
Well, I mostly use DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95 & 98, 2000 and XP.. I build rigs for the OS I want to use and then play era appropriate games.
Good luck! If you want, check out channels like LGR, philscomputerlab or PixelPipes!

>but the previous owner let it fall into mild disrepair
A lot of people really don't understand how to treat their car properly. How much did the guy ask you for it?
>Luxembourg isn't that small, we've got 150 castles in here for example!
That's a pretty high concentration of castles for that territory, but it makes sense, considering the surrounding countries. Do the cities look more modern or they have a certain kind of traditional architecture?
>I mostly use DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95 & 98, 2000 and XP
Never seen DOS or Windows 3.1 in action. Curious to try them out.
>I build rigs for the OS I want to use and then play era appropriate games
Yeah, that sounds like the best solution for such old systems. Modern machines have no troubles installing new systems if you carefully prepare everything you need, but it's probably a bit more intricate with older systems
>Good luck!
Thank you for the suggestions!

Attached: thankyou.jpg (960x720, 167K)

It was steep, very fast as well albeit smooth so it wasn't as intense as it would have been if it were a Vekoma or something. Top scans are pretty common for fair-grounds, the gondolas which usually feature 5 seats spin independantly and can flip as the mast rotates. At Fantasy Island in Skegness there exists the largest top scan and most intense by far (vid: youtube.com/watch?v=6m5dE3JJrnM), living relatively close by I loved that thing, the one at Thorpe Park doesn't spin as fast and the gondolas only rotate a little so don't really do multiple flips or rack up much force on the ride. I think you'd have a better chance, you seem far more 'human' so to speak. I haven't watched Kanon for ages but I always wanted to snuggle her when I was first getting into anime. What do you like about cars,the technical aspect?

Attached: 28.gif (256x256, 273K)

>Top scans are pretty common for fair-grounds, the gondolas which usually feature 5 seats spin independantly and can flip as the mast rotates
Never seen one around here, but that's probably because I've never been to a proper amusement park, despite being able to see one from my window
>vid
I thought that my head couldn't spin from just watching a vid, but I was wrong. That thing spins a lot. I don't know if I would want to get on it
>the one at Thorpe Park doesn't spin as fast and the gondolas only rotate a little so don't really do multiple flips or rack up much force on the ride
I guess you could look down on the other people scared on that one because they haven't been on the 'real thing'
>I think you'd have a better chance, you seem far more 'human' so to speak
Only when writing here and because we have a lot of common ground for conversations among us. When I go out with my ex-classmates I'm the kind of person that is just there, laughing at the jokes and listening, with not much to say. With only one person, it would probably be worse then that. It doesn't help that I don't understand anymore where I stand in regards to love and relationships.
>I haven't watched Kanon for ages but I always wanted to snuggle her when I was first getting into anime
It gives off that aura, but there's also the thing with her backstory that makes things a bit tense sometimes I should hurry up and finish reading her route
>What do you like about cars,the technical aspect?
Both that and the artistic aspect. Making a car that looks really good in its category isn't as easy as it looks. The guy that likes Ferrari doesn't necessarily like Lamborghini. I'm personally more of a Porsche guy

Attached: she'ssleepy.png (642x507, 575K)

Hello friendo. i haven't been doing too good but I'm trying my best and I hope things will get better soon. I don't really have anything to get off my chest, thank you for asking though I really appreciate it. how are you? I'm sorry I'm never around anymore, I'm going to start posting more I think.
I'm not talking to my friend for awhile I think and I'm regretting a lot of things, my family doesn't think I should contact my mom so I don't think I will.

don't worry, even if they're starting soon I'm sure you'll be mostly prepared for them, you're smart and you work really hard all the time and I'm sure it'll pay off. >being worried about how you were feeling
I'm so sorry, I never meant to worry you. thank you for caring that does make me feel nice. I'm okay I promise.
I didn't fall asleep this time I just got very emotional for a few hours and didn't want to make you sad by talking about it and then I ended up taking a very short nap I'm sorry I really do wanna talk

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 94K)

also thank you for staying around even while I wasn't here, I'm happy you were talking to that nice user and I'm so happy star breaker was here. are you okay?

Attached: image.jpg (900x732, 120K)

trying to sell xans but it's taking too long, I want to take 10 and jump off a building I hate my life

I'm a grown-ass man. I wish there was a good fair and somebody to go with to it.

that's okay, I hate my life too. don't jump though, just try to do something to calm down. do you wanna talk about your life?

relatable, I've always wanted to go with someone but I've never had any irl friends

I just got out of jail for stabbing my mom's fiancee 5 times for trying to attack me, and now that I'm bailed out, they're trying to give me 3 months.
my mom chose him over her own son, I can't see my dogs and I'm gonna fucking go to my moms house and shoot him in the head, then kill myself, I just need to save up for the gun

and this shithole country Canada doesn't hire white people anymore they only hire indians or females so I can't even get a job to keep my mind off of it.. I bought xanax instead of groceries so I can try to make money, I can't even have breakfast today

If you want, you can come to the Schueberfeuer in Luxembourg, one of the biggest and oldest fairs in Europe..

I apologize for the late reply! I had a short little nap.
the guy asked me a few thousand under the going price for one, so it was a good deal with how few kilometers are on it. Currently it's 52800.
Well, the cities are mixed and matched, some are old and nice and some are no older than the 50s, some are entirely new.

user you shouldn't say things like that, my mom chose someone over me too and kicked me out of her house a year ago while threatening to have him fight me if I didn't leave. please just let them be, I know it hurts a lot and I understand why you would be angry but please just leave them alone. they aren't part of your life anymore and you don't need to hurt them or yourself

I'd like to go there eventually, I don't have the money or the means to travel right now though. maybe in a year or two I could go? who knows

Okaeri!
>I'm not talking to my friend for awhile I think and I'm regretting a lot of things
Has this fight happened recently? And I guess you tried to contact your friend in the meantime, right?
>my family doesn't think I should contact my mom so I don't think I will
If she has nothing good to tell, that's probably for the best
>you're smart and you work really hard all the time and I'm sure it'll pay off
The previous exams have proved this wrong, but thank you for believing in me
>thank you for caring that does make me feel nice. I'm okay I promise
And that's what matters to me. Don't be scared to tell me if something's going on
>I just got very emotional for a few hours and didn't want to make you sad by talking about it and then I ended up taking a very short nap
I think I know what you mean. You ended up thinking about bad things. I was like that exactly these last few days. I've started thinking about why I don't have any friends irl and why things with uni are going bad and, of course, I ended up prey of self-hatred and was really tempted of beating myself, like I usually do in these cases. Even if you're feeling like that sometimes, tell me. Keeping it to yourself will make it worse
Also, nice that we managed to keep the thread around so I could talk to you. Unfortunately, I'll have to feed my animals soon enough, so I don't know if I'll be able to reply after this
I hope you had a nice nap
>the guy asked me a few thousand under the going price for one, so it was a good deal with how few kilometers are on it
Nice deal! Also, you told that it didn't have many flaws, so I guess you didn't spend a lot on repairs
>Well, the cities are mixed and matched, some are old and nice and some are no older than the 50s, some are entirely new
A lot of variety for such a state. I guess I should put it in an eventual "to visit" list, if I ever find myself travelling abroad.

Attached: cuddling.png (214x266, 18K)

ty
also i did
also idk i love neetdom

>Okaeri!
thank youuuuu

>Has this fight happened recently? And I guess you tried to contact your friend in the meantime, right?

I guess it's been going on for a while now, I've just been hoping it would get better and it never did. I had a very bad breakdown, I cried a lot and I basically said since she doesn't like me we should just stop talking completely because all I do is sit around and wait for her to say something and she never does, if we just stop talking then I can stop waiting for her and stop having hope or something idk. anyway after I said all of that she just didn't respond so I messaged her again and said I regretted it all and I asked if she actually wanted to stop and she said yes but only for a little while so I can calm down

>If she has nothing good to tell, that's probably for the best
that's what they said too, I think you're right.

>The previous exams have proved this wrong, but thank you for believing in me

you always question your ability to work and you second guess a lot of your answers, right? I think your bad thoughts and the weather make your studying a lot harder than it should be and that's why you don't always do great. I think it'll go better this time though, just do your best okay?

>Don't be scared to tell me if something's going on

I don't want to always talk about sad things, that's what made my other friends go away.

me too, I was thinking about how I've ruined all of my friendships and how I'm going to fail school and let my family down

I'm so sorry, I don't ever want you to hurt yourself friend. I wanted to hurt myself too but I knew it would make everyone more disappointed so I stopped myself. are you okay?

I feel like that almost every day, I felt like this before too but knowing that my friend might be gone forever has made these feelings so much worse.

I'll wait for you, I'm so happy you came back and I'm so happy the thread was alive

neetdom is nice but once you have a job you'll be able to buy more things and because you're working when you actually do get a nice comfy day to yourself it'll feel wayyyyy better I think

Should I use Grindr to fuck a sissy or twink? I'm pretty horny and I heard Grindr is a 100% way to fuck some bussy.

is op still around? they seem like a nice person and i want to be frens with them. op, can i add your discord?

Attached: 1566109756060.png (600x490, 130K)

I don't really know what to say to this, I don't really agree with using apps like that. love is very important to me so I would never do it, you're your own person though and you should do whatever you want
I'm still here, I don't use discord right now but we can still be frens. what do you wanna talk about?

how are your animals doing? also what time should I make my threads?

I hope you come back soon friend, I'm sorry if the thread dies before we can talk again

Attached: image.jpg (252x400, 23K)

Just the time for dinner and I'll be back, friend

okeydokey, enjoy your meal

I think I'm autistic.

Never got officially diagnosed, at least there are nothing on my health papers, but I do remember seeing psychologists at a young age for allegedly behavioral problems, and essentially having no filter. Went to 5 different schools all over the country, and got relentlessly bullied by my entire grade in all of them.

In most cases, I just can't figure out most what most people do. I feel like an outsider in every group, including my own family. If we go to a pub or a restaurant, there are so many people talking at the same time that I can't make out what anybody says. I end up just sitting back and being awkwardly silent for the whole meal.

It's even worse on the Internet. There are chatrooms I've been hanging out in for upwards of 5 years and it still feels like I'm some foreigner who just arrived this morning. Everybody has some sort of in-jokes among them all, they readily interact with one another like they've known one another for their entire life - and when I say something, no response comes back. It's like I'm invisible to the world.

The more I try to live life, the more I feel like I'm some sort of lost extraterrestrial stuck in a human body.

I feel the same way as you, I get so confused and overwhelmed whenever I'm around people even online. that's the reason I don't use discord and why I don't ever go out with my family anymore, it's just too stressful and makes me feel even more alone. making these threads is a lot easier than talking to people privately, I don't know how to interact with people but if someone just comes to me and wants to talk it's a lot easier to go along with the conversation and try to relate with them.
I think if you try to make posts like mine you'll get better at understanding people and you'll be able to practice talking about a lot of things, it also helps that I have a friend who makes sure I'm okay and not panicking from interacting with people

>I had a very bad breakdown, I cried a lot and I basically said since she doesn't like me we should just stop talking completely because all I do is sit around and wait for her to say something and she never does
You have been a bit harsh, but if that was the situation, I can't really blame you for being frustrated. But if she said that she wanted to cut contacts only for a while there could still be hope
>just do your best okay?
I'll try my best
>I don't want to always talk about sad things
i don't want you to talk always about that, but just let me know if something is bothering you
>that's what made my other friends go away
See, that's why I'm scared of talking about this kind of thing with my ex-classmates. I don't want to scare them
>I was thinking about how I've ruined all of my friendships and how I'm going to fail school and let my family down
I'm sorry you're going through this too. At least about school, is there something I can help you with? I've noticed that studying in company makes it easier to endure
>I wanted to hurt myself too but I knew it would make everyone more disappointed so I stopped myself
You're right, but that's something I do impulsively. It just happens and so far I've been lucky that it hasn't left any mark. It's just that it's either that or that pain in my chest that I can't do anything about
>I felt like this before too but knowing that my friend might be gone forever has made these feelings so much worse
Wait until you think enough time has passed and then apologize to her. Fix things between you and her
>how are your animals doing?
They're doing fine. Almost all of the ducklings are close to becoming full fledged ducks now. The ducks fence has never been so populated.
Thank you for waiting me btw

Attached: sadaika.png (383x511, 154K)

forgot
>also what time should I make my threads?
The usual time you do make them it's around 9:30 AM here. That's usually fine. If I'm not around at that hour, it means that I'll either come in around 40 minutes or that I'm not home. During uni, I won't be around at that time, so if you want me to drop a contact, I don't mind

>You have been a bit harsh
I know it was wrong to say that stuff, it just always feels like I'm a bother and I hate thinking that she doesn't care about me anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me, she tries her best and I just always mess things up and cry so I make her really sad. I wasn't frustrated I guess I was just really sad and I know she doesn't want to be around me but she won't admit it because it would hurt a lot, so I told her I don't want to keep making her sad and I don't want to be sad anymore so we shouldn't talk

>I'll try my best
I will too

>i don't want you to talk always about that
I don't know when to stop, something is always bothering me so I'll always have a new thing to cry about. it's better if I just ignore those feelings

>I don't want to scare them

it's because I talk about it all the time, not just once or twice or just every few weeks it's like every day for me, I'm always crying and asking about stuff and I worry about problems that don't even exist so I make my friends feel sad and like they can't help. the thing is talking about it does help me and knowing someone cares does help that's why I keep talking about it to the same people but I don't show that I'm getting better so they go away

>is there something I can help you with?

it's not that I can't do it, a lot of people have offered to help but I don't really need it. I just don't have any motivation and it takes so much time and even though I get good grades I still feel really stupid all the time.

>that's something I do impulsively

I was the same way, it took me a long time to get over my impulses but they did go away. I told my friend about it a lot and I started to get a really bad feeling of guilt whenever I tried to hurt myself so I eventually stopped doing it.

>pain in my chest that I can't do anything about
I know what you mean, I'm sorry. I don't think that goes away.

>apologize to her

I've apologized so many times for so many things and I don't think I should do it anymore, I don't deserve to be forgiven. her life is better without me

>The ducks fence has never been so populated
do you think you could get more pictures?

also you waited for me too so you don't have to say thanks.

would you rather talk on discord? it's just sometimes I disappear for awhile and i don't know how to come back into someone's life, also I don't always have a lot to talk about so I get too scared to initiate a conversation even when I want to talk. I really don't want to make you sad or make you feel like I don't care/I don't like you, that's why I always just make threads instead of talking somewhere else

>it just always feels like I'm a bother and I hate thinking that she doesn't care about me anymore
This unexpectedly brought up an old feeling. If it makes you both sad, it's probably time to move on. It will take a while and you will feel down, but if you feel like things can't get better, the sooner you forget her, the better. In the end, is your call. This whole situation reminds me of a crush I had in hs. I was her friend for three years and then she suddenly stopped talking with me. It took me a year before I couldn't care about it anymore
>I don't know when to stop, something is always bothering me so I'll always have a new thing to cry about. it's better if I just ignore those feelings
I see. Well, after these posts, let's stop talking about it then, ok?
>I just don't have any motivation and it takes so much time and even though I get good grades I still feel really stupid all the time
I wish I knew how to make something for lack of motivation. The only thing you can do is try to convince yourself that it is necessary to feel better, but it's hard to make such a thought settle in your mind
>I told my friend about it a lot and I started to get a really bad feeling of guilt whenever I tried to hurt myself so I eventually stopped doing it
I hope that you knowing will make me stop then
>I don't deserve to be forgiven
But you're actually sorry about what you did. But I understand that you want to get out of her way
>do you think you could get more pictures?
Another time, sure. Want to see the ducks again?
>would you rather talk on discord?
On a second thought, no. I don't even like discord. Also, Starb only shows up here. Moreover, unless you did something wrong, there's no such a thing as a right way to come back. You know I don't have many friends, so you would always be welcome

Attached: caitsith.png (594x627, 432K)

I'm so sorry, I think I said a lot of bad stuff, I'm just in my head that's all. I think there is still hope and we are still friends, I think there was a time where both of us felt something more than just friendship and it wasn't just a crush either, I will apologize to her eventually and hopefully both of us will feel better and we can talk again. I always worry about you so please try to remember me when you get sad or frustrated. I'd like to see the ducks again and any other animals you can get pictures of. is there any other way you'd like to talk? it doesn't have to be discord that's just the most common one I see on here. thank you for listening to me and thank you for being my friend, I will get better eventually

>I think I said a lot of bad stuff, I'm just in my head that's all
You did, but I understand where that bad stuff comes from. Think twice about what you're writing before sending it. Remember when I said that I was disgusted with what I was writing? It's exactly that. We really think alike
>I will apologize to her eventually and hopefully both of us will feel better and we can talk again
I hope that everything goes for the best. Take your time thinking what you should and shouldn't say though
>I always worry about you so please try to remember me when you get sad or frustrated
I'll try to. I'm sorry that I can't guarantee you that I will.
>I'd like to see the ducks again and any other animals you can get pictures of
Hmm... I'll think about what I should show you. Can't show too much though. The ducks should be fine at least
>is there any other way you'd like to talk?
The thing is Starb shows up only here and on OJ under certain conditions (he's sort of like some rare animal in a RPG lol), otherwise I'd be fine with something like Steam
>thank you for listening to me and thank you for being my friend, I will get better eventually
I hope we'll both get better and thank you for being my friend as well. I was going to write some stuff so cheesy you can't even imagine lol
However, the thread is going down crazy fast now, so I think it's time to say bye for today. Do your best with school stuff or I'll get angry at you jk

Attached: thishastobeyouwithschoolstuff.png (343x343, 81K)

I don't really know what to say, I was going to write a bunch of cheesy stuff too but I think it sounded a bit weird. I swear to you I'm going to do school stuff today I will be exactly like that picture, I think you understand a lot of the things I say/feel even when it doesn't make much sense and I hope you feel the same way about me. I want you to know that you mean the world to me and I hope you'll like yourself as much as I like you one day. I understand, I hope if I keep making threads starb will post in them more and you guys can talk a lot, I really had fun talking so thank you for spending time with me.
everything will be okay, you'll feel better soon and I will too. goodnight friend

Pls be my gf, I need one so badly
youtube.com/watch?v=VR1kZnhuM3I