You guys all deserve to be ass raped for the way you make fun of gay people. And btw its not easier for us to get laid

You guys all deserve to be ass raped for the way you make fun of gay people. And btw its not easier for us to get laid

t. khv gay robot

Attached: 1424168448294.png (529x327, 80K)

>if you aren't nice to faggots you deserve to have homos forced on you
Typical queer

>You guys all deserve to be ass raped

You would like that, wouldn't you fagboy?

Talk to me fagbot. What are you looking for, and what are your stats (height, Weight, race, and position)?

Attached: 1564247506543.png (704x458, 7K)

According to your retarded ass, that would be a good thing.

Faggots reproduce through rape you are literally admitting that you want to force people to be queers with the threat of raping them. Hmmm wonder why people hate faggots again. Dont worry queer you will probably die of aids before you get tossed in an oven.

Attached: EBBCB21E-4216-463A-AE3F-A6AC4EEE356A.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

But what about gay tinder? Youd have the same selection power as a woman

Shut the fuck up pedophile. Yeah we all know gays are pedophiles. Day of the rope soon faggot

yes,it is easier to get laid.have you ever been on grindr?

>gay
>people
pick 1 (ONE)

thanks user i always wondered what 1 meant

i dont make fun of gay people
it just never occured to me that sticking your dick in an asshole was normal

You deserve to be ass raped for even daring to imagine me being punished, but i bet you would like that.

man it's just jokes, stop being so butthurt (da dum shh)

I dont give a flying shit about gay people but I really hate trannies

>le funny wojak meme xDDD
Off yourself faggot.

Have you tried dating apps user? you might find someone decent.

Get the fuck over it you baster of gay dicks with sticky shit! People make fun of everything. That's the problem with gays. They have a ten ton chip made of fucking uranium on both fucking shoulders and the radiation is cooking their cock-crazy brains and making them fucking insaannne! They hate themselves and they are self conscious and they can't take the lightest ribbing without flipping out about it, because they identify everything they have, everything they are, with their preference for basting dicks with shit and getting their dicks coated with shit-diving parasites.

And they like bristly stache kisses too. Tee-hee. Make fun of anyone else all you want. Make fun of me. I don't care. I like myself enough to laugh at myself.

>spend 10 minutes on Tinder or Grindr
>get a fulfilling life-long partner
Gays and women are incapable of having difficult lives or being lonely

Unh! Sweet tingles of yesness! Uh! Prolapse that stanky anus into a flesh flower of love and take my hot injection of immune destroying protein. Unnh! Fuuuuuuuuck!

>from "rinse and repeat" tindr or grindr
Are you that sexually ignorant?

Attached: 5F780EEE-C7AE-4CCF-9FBA-D32901B5DBAA.jpg (960x960, 30K)

>as a fag
Dohohoho

If you like da ass, if you like getting corn stucking in your urethra from pounding Tyrone the homo thug in his double chocolate poo-portal, be at peace! God speed on your bug hunt! Why should you care what a bunch of greasy basement dwelling faggots (in the metaphorical sense but some of them do like traps for some fucked up reason I guess idk) think about your feculent wand of passion?

Gay is sick and degenerate desu, of course we're gonna make fun of you

Become transstraight or kill yourself you retard

Attached: 5215.jpg (480x270, 56K)

Be at peace homo, be at peace.

Satisfy my shitposter's curiosity. Ever fantasize about a pussy?