How often do you cry

how often do you cry
>do you enjoy crying
>do you use music to enhance the experience?

Attached: everythings fine guy's.png (600x600, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7tkPp0YO4lw
youtu.be/Mp3S4Vod0yw
youtu.be/sPYsMM1FvXs
youtu.be/sDL1LRcrmKI
youtube.com/watch?v=mIKmbCeIFWA
youtube.com/watch?v=kwaUxzeRENk
youtube.com/watch?v=MhNDKZmxRLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive been crying to anime a lot recently. Sometimes music. I cry so easily. I havent cried in 2 months to something happening irl i think but thats because nothing very major has happened

I used to cry a lot, then I started taking these pills and now I feel very little but joy.

Crying is for children if you're felling down just get yourself a bottle of vodka to cope with the pain

the music from the game chrono cross makes me cry

>crying to anime
Is this you?

Attached: 1837464628109.jpg (633x429, 34K)

I don't cry much, when I do it's always carthatic, I feel a lot of pain on the inside
Music helps, weird shit is that my favorite music doesn't make me sad but something that takes me by surprise even of it's song I don't consider good. I cried to Three Days Grace and I think that band is fucking stupid. I never cried to Nine Inch Nails yet they're my favorite band and can be far sadder, go figure.

Attached: 1531220845772.jpg (998x720, 39K)

How the fuck can you enhance the experience of crying?

weird, I have a list of albums I use to help me cry.
I really enjoy the activity, nothing else if fun on my own.
The worst part about crying is when I stop and feel hollow
>How the fuck can you enhance the experience of crying?
well by making you cry more so you can have more fun being sad you silly billy

Attached: 1532401287800.png (298x350, 99K)

Yeah, I often indulge in melancholy. I've got my sad albums too, they resonate but they're hard to make me cry. I wish they could so I'd stop feeling so numb

I used to, now something happened months ago and I cried multiple times everyday for some weeks. Now I'm tired of crying. I could keep crying to that everyday if I let me, I still occasionally do but I try to avoid it.

Also it usually pains me to cry, because I hurt too much, my throat gets almost completely shut and I run out of air, I have strong impulses to scream but I can't. I kiiind of enjoyed those things but now I got enough of all of it.

I can't believe I let a roastie destroy me this hard. Having said this, I enhanced my experience reading old conversations, looking at pics of us together, listen to voice notes from her, or just fetching memories of us together. I often think of my mom being sad at me being sad and that makes me sadder lol

Every 2 months or so, I always get a migraine so music or any stimuli to be honest is out of the question. I just lay in my bed for a few hours and then I'm fine.

Have fun being sad? What the fuck are you talking about. Are you some sort of masochist?

I used to yeah. Understanding by Evanescence was my favourite one.

I haven't cried in 13 years. I'm pretty sure it's not emotionally healthy, but I just can't cry.

To those who've been sad a lot, being sad is comfortable

>they resonate but they're hard to make me cry. I wish they could so I'd stop feeling so numb
this 100%

>Have fun being sad? What the fuck are you talking about. Are you some sort of masochist?
idk man its just that if you cry everyday you just start to enjoy it eventually
>To those who've been sad a lot, being sad is comfortable
this.
always sad, lucky I can enjoy it DESU.
I have searched online for pills to take that would make me more sad...

Attached: feels shit (5).jpg (380x380, 50K)

In the past 2 months I've been crying a lot more since my crush confessed to me, every time I think about someone actually giving a shit about me I tear up a bunch and then start crying.
I'd say around 1-2 times a day

Attached: 72628457_p0_master1200.jpg (918x768, 430K)

a lot
somewhat
yes sometimes

I haven't cried in close to 3 years. Sometimes I'm very sad and I get kinda close, but then the tears just don't come out and the sadness eventually fades away again. Am I alone in this?

nah, I haven't cried in a long time either.

I used to be like that for a solid 5 years, locked up in my room for 70% of the time being raised by the internet with no emotional attachment to anything, dismissing any emotions I had

I haven't been able to cry in 10 years. Like, I physically basically can't cry, sometimes I feel like I want to but the most I can do is my eyes get a bit moist, but no actual tears.

Songs about mothers, parents, which I have cried to

youtu.be/7tkPp0YO4lw

youtu.be/Mp3S4Vod0yw

youtu.be/sPYsMM1FvXs

youtu.be/sDL1LRcrmKI

>how often do you cry
Usually at least once every two or three days. Sometimes many times in one day.
>do you enjoy crying
Not at all. Not even cathartic for me.
Sometimes I listen to music to distract from it. Wouldn't want to enhance sad

are you me? it's been 3 years now and i still am not over my ex
crying about it every other week when i see something that reminds me of her. sometimes it''s a song or just a youtube video.

i feel like you can only truly love once and your first love ends nothing else will ever compare to it again. the feeling of belonging to someone, you really feel like you are complete for the first time in life. it all ends someday and you're left thinking what you are supposed to do with the rest of your life

Attached: larger.jpg (857x1024, 335K)

I used to do it quite a few years ago when I was a bit mentally unstable. I have gotten better since and no longer do it but back then, I did use music to enhance the experience.

Honestly, I kind of miss it. I'm a melodramatic fuck on the inside so it kind of made me feel good in a strange way.

>how often do you cry
idk like once a month or once every few months
>do you enjoy crying
not really, I guess I get some catharsis from it but usually im crying because im really upset
if a song makes my cry ill put it on loop until I stop crying

I rarely cry. Between keeping a strong face in public to avoid unwanted questions and the constant effort to drown out the silence when I'm alone, I simply can't afford to breakdown like that.
I can't allow myself care at all about most things or else I'll end up caring too much and in the end it's not like I'd be able to change a thing ether way. When I cry I'm acknowledge3ing how helpless I really am and that just makes everything ten times worse.

>if a song makes my cry ill put it on loop until I stop crying
what song?

many songs but these come to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=mIKmbCeIFWA
youtube.com/watch?v=kwaUxzeRENk
youtube.com/watch?v=MhNDKZmxRLM

I cry often due to clinical depression, but it isn't bitter sobbing. I fog up in tears when I see or read things that are truly beautiful.

Attached: 1522100699802.jpg (1024x807, 673K)

thanks
i cry from being told nice things as well...I just cry over everything, clinically depressed as well

anything that is emotional I become saddened or tearfully happy. this was inherited but surely many of us experience this. had a grandfather who had the same disposition and I get that way when I read his bible and see his notes that he made in it.

>how often do you cry
not very often. maybe 3-4 times a year?
in the past i went years without crying
>do you enjoy crying
yes. its nice to experience a wide range of emotions, even if they are negative.
sometimes i get emotional and a song precipitates a crying session

extra
>describe your last crying session
i was maybe like 5 days ago. i injected testosterone the previous day and i woke up and just started crying for a good 2-3 hours. i was thinking of the fact that i was still a virgin and how i missed out on love and live and it just hurt me, so i started crying. usually im okay with being a virgin but apparently not that day. please not i went a good year without any testosterone as im castrated

i even took a picture of my face when i was in the middle of crying. it felt worse than it looked

I cry every time I listen to mitski other than that I just cant I feel empty

tripfaggo kek

>i was maybe like 5 days ago. i injected testosterone the previous day and i woke up and ju
you're messing with your body in one of the most intrusive ways possible. Of course you're going to get weird mental responses.

I haven't cried in 10 years, because its unironically for pussies.

>I haven't cried in 10 years, because its unironically for pussies.
cry every day, often as soon as I wake up.
meh im a pussy, idc