WHY IS EYE CONTACT SO FUCKING HARD

How the fuck am i supposed to get a hold of myself and my life if i cant even manage eye contact for more than 2 seconds????

Attached: 5a8.gif (780x438, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eyes are a window to ones soul.
When you're soulless, it hurts to look into what others have.

Stop jacking off.
When I started practicing nofap maintaining eye contact became easy, and I noticed how hard it is for most people to maintain it.

This. When people look into my eyes, I know that they see emptiness, absence of empathy, no emotional connection

you just need some practice bro. here, try this out: m.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Nofap is great but I didn't have improvements about eye contact

nofap is a meme. at best it helps you feel a bit better and improve overall productivity if you've been fapping several times every day. it won't turn you into an overnight chad that eyefucks everyone.

postin ebin pepe, follow his suggestion

Attached: 1565074276971.jpg (439x680, 52K)

I dont have a problem with eye contact, but where are you supposed to look when youre walking on the sidewalk?

>make an effort to make eye contact after years of being an autist
>eventually get feedback that I was maintaining it too long and being weird

WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM ME, WAS I SUPPOSED TO BE COUNTING SECONDS TO KNOW WEHJN TO LOOK AWAY??

Attached: 1517798410980.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Has anyone actually used this and gotten less autistic?

yet we all do have souls,
yet we all see through the eyes of a child,

for we are also children.

That video is bullshit, i'm literally sitting here looking her in the eyes while I look like pic related which would naturally turn her off because I come across as creepy. Also that I should point out that staring at peoples eyes through a screen is nothing compared to the real thing. And I should also mention that it's not just about eye contact when it comes to talking to people, it's about how you communicate with them.

Attached: teenager-in-a-dark-room-on-computer-nynerds-300x300.png (300x300, 42K)

foward
retatdo

The thing to practice is not cramping up til constipation and staring her down like its a duel. More like feeling comfortable in the face of such a personal and deep stimulus.

It's normies trying to steal your soul, don't let them

>get told to make more eye contact
>do it
>now everyone is uncomfortable when they can see black infinity within my soul behind my pupils

Imagine being a pedo and having a child inside you lmaaaooo

I turn retarded when I give eye contact, like my brain shuts down on me

Doing it isn't the tricky part. Knowing how much is too much is. As you have seen by some people in the thread, people get kind of weirded out if you do it for too long. I say just try to maintain it upon initially meeting the person. Introductions and greetings, then feel free to look at whatever else you want.

Its not about how much. Its more about just how.

If youre staring someone down like a future mass shooter, even a few seconds will be too much. But ive seen people keep eye contact for tens of seconds at a time during dialogues.

thanks for reminding me how alone I am

Soul less and hollow eyes that show off no emotion and warmth are literally the most robot trait anyone can have. It's a giveaway that if you train yourself to look for you will find the most disgusting but interesting people. Eyes are the gateway to the soul and the most deceiving eyes often belong to the worst people imaginable. Every drug dealer/mafia member I met had the most radiant and deep eyes that give off a vibe of trust and dominance. If you wanna know why the worst imaginable people get a ton of pussy this is the reason, their eyes are almost universally magnetic and their smile filled with confidence.

Attached: 1565101059517.jpg (1200x712, 106K)