Be woman

>be woman
>have the exact fucking personality as every other woman on earth
Why the fuck are they like this.

Attached: EF48FCDB-72E1-4B2E-82D9-FCE02BDFFDBB.png (750x1334, 320K)

you sound boring as hell op
>t. guy

Why are you surprised? You choseto talk to a dumb looking thot

Well, the fact Im boring and even borderline autistic is made up for in the fact that Im tall/fit so girls rarely tend to notice it, in fact they go out of their way like pictelated to make conversation

And its not like Im hurting for girls to talk to either lol

Attached: BD7CC8EE-CBD4-41CF-B214-9B13698817B3.png (750x1334, 844K)

Because they dont have to work for literally anything and do anything except have a vagina and exist to be validated by everybody

It's just in their nature to conform, as water droplets will merge together.

Seems to be the case here lol

>haha I swiped on you during wine night youd better still be cute
>haha I watch the bachelor youd better be as perfect as him
>Sure I have a weight problem but that shouldnt matter
>Oh youre under 6ft?(im not) Haha byeeeeee

because youre on tinder dumbass

>366 matches
Get the fuck off my board chad.

my woman doesn't have the same personality as that

your hypothesis is invalid

Anyone who watches reality tv shows should have their rights to vote, drink, have sex and have children revoked.

wow you must be so smart and cool. not like all the other sheeple nosireebob

>right to have sex revoked

How do you become this fucking dense

all women are the same "person" with slightly different makeup on

>woman on tinder likes a movie
>somehow conclude all women have the same personality
god forbid
just leave women alone if you hate them

I agree. Whether a person watches reality TV or not is actually a pretty accurate indicator of whether they're worth keeping in the gene pool.

Whats your Tinder bio? Mr Chad?

Flavor Of Love is unironically some of the greatest television ever aired, reality TV or otherwise.

Attached: American.Beauty.1999.1080p.BrRip.x264.BOKUTOX.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_00.31.44_[2019.07.22_10.03.01].jpg (1920x818, 168K)

how are you so effing c h a d

>my height
>[my university] [my fraternity letters]
>[my Instagram @]

Holy fuck

Its over, isnt it.

Women don't have to form a personality because men will paypig for them regardless. You should know this by now OP

I want to dick down alexus

She sounds like hard work to have a conversation with.

you got btfo in one reply lmao
bet you're boring as fuck yourself beta

They don't ALL have the same personality, just the vast majority of them.

Because thirsty faggots give in to the sopping piece of shit between their legs. Stop giving them power simply because of the way they look.

you come here to brag. go away

>online dating

Legit for the lowest common denominator dumbest examples of this species. Great way to tell if someone deserves to breath or not.

and there you go OP
stop being a pathetic pussy slave and stop giving these cunts the time of the day

Imagine being so fucking stupid that the only thing it takes for you to become interested in someone else is a look at their face. You are on the same level as a monkey.

thats how all friendships between men and women are formed. why do you think the girl in pic related has guy friends to begin with.

Is this the whore that said "I love Jesus, he doesn't judge me for sex" or something
Disgusting

>Is this the whore that said "I love Jesus, he doesn't judge me for sex" or something
I don't think so? But I wouldn't be surprised

>expecting white staceys on tinder to be remotely interesting
if you constantly associate with the same kind of woman then no fucking shit they're gonna act the same as every other woman you associate with.

this. they have no reason to be interesting because guys will always be interested in their looks

Pretty sure she said sometimes to that effect
Fucking whores

>go to tinder
>finds thots
>why are all women this way?
Trick is to avoid places like tinder or bars on Saturday night if you want to find normal humans without an SRY gene and not vapid thots

>only 366
lmao oops

>366 matches
Okay I will bite. Assuming this is actually you OP, how many of these girls are real (not bots) and willing to meet up. Furthermore how many do you meet up with. How frequently? If you had sex with half of them that would be 150+ women which is well above the average for male lifetime even including chads.

I respect that you get a lot of matches (if that is even you) but then is it not a headache to weed through the bullshit? How long do you spend chatting these sluts up? There is money to be made out there

i still remember being 16 and not finding females attractive. then 3 years later i was unprepared for the sensory overload which would occur. fucking hate being male and having this involuntary attraction, its bullshit and im mad

how much do you deadlift?
also show your tinder pics.

yeah, I wish I could just forget about women and live a solitary life. I've never even been able to make a female friend so I doubt I'll ever find a gf or even sex. but still my brain tortures me by making me want a woman so bad

It's called genetics sweety look it up. All women are high quality and optimized for evolution. Someday, only high quality men will exist because women are refusing now to have sex with the trash.

So you admit women are all attracted to the same things. Curious.

I wouldn't try to deny objective scientific facts. It's in the DNA

Imagine if instead of just being this godawful load of completely insufferable shit you have to deal with 24/7, society was actually fun and treated you like a kid your entire life as long as you continue aping shit you see on TV. That's why.

Most females are like they were made in a factory. It pisses me off how similar they act and how incredibly loud and obnoxious they like to be.

>most
no, all. your mom is exactly like every 12 year old girl. same attitude, same interests, same worship of God

>my guy friends
Pass

Sam is hella hot

Is it just me or can anyone not having conversations with women? I've never found a woman who was interested in anything I was and don't really know how to converse with them. I just usually avoid them. Can anyone else relate?

Sounds gay. Do you enjoy that life?

I can have conversations with all kinds of women, just not true stacies which are like 5% of all females.
There are more fake stacies than one might think, they're usually flocking around one true stacy to receive attention.

how can you even willfully have a conversation with a women that doesnt turn into sex

Going on tinder and expecting anything other than brain dead thots. Ok.

Its not like outside tinder womens are any better. From my own experience i can tell you that bitches where dumb even before social medias and shit.

yes but at least you could do things with them without constantly checking their phones

>hangs out with dumb women and not quality women
Big L

I've searched everywhere for good quality ones, but i was unable to find them. Diffrience between getto bitch, village bitch, university bitch and coworker bitch is how they dress, nothing more.