Therapist diagnosed me with depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia

>therapist diagnosed me with depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
>mfw
When will they send me to a psych ward?

Attached: 1551687800178.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

>depression AND bipolar
???????

You're either lying or your therapist is not a real therapist

His therapist is a shitty internet test

express thoughts about inflicting pain on you88rself or others.

mfw this is actually bullshit, mfw therapists literally cant diagnose that

Psychiatrists diagnose, not therapist. What you posted made no sense and was a lie.

your therapist sounds like a real peach. that's a lot of contradictory disorders. not surprising with who academia is giving PHDs to these days.

jesus christ, probably
but
this user has a point

and, besides, those other diagnoses don't seem like they overlap much either
it looks like he overdiagnosed
you should get another therapist...a competent one
by therapist, he means psychologist, and psychologists certainly can diagnose
in fact, a psychiatrist is much less reliable than a psychologist, mostly because psychs are doctor who think they are magically psychologists just because they have a medical degree
stay away from arrogant, useless psychs

No, you are wrong. Psychologists cannot diagnose medical conditions, they are not doctors. Psychiatrists, however, are doctors and can diagnose psychiatric conditions, such as schizophrenia, major depressive disorder or bipolar disorder. You've confused diagnosing with providing psychotherapy.

In the United States psychologists can and do diagnose mental illnesses

in norway psychologists can and do diagnose mental illnesses too

hm, maybe I was the one who was wrong then. My apologies

you're a fucking retard
apologize to me too you utter fuckface

Are you American? If so it's never, unless you can pay forit
>t. schizo with 40 animal kills under belt

my psychologist/therapist was the first person to diagnose me. he said i had schizoid pd and schizophrenia. then i went to a hospital after i had an episode and they said I had schizoaffective bipolar type. the schizoid diagnosis was wiped. so this doctor may be on to something, the case just needs more study.

Attached: 1561510393049.jpg (880x880, 72K)

they said I was bipolar and I haven't taken my meds in like 3 years with no episodes

fucking jew psychiatrists

tfw bipolar and have severe manic episodes without my meds
what were your episodes like?

>depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
pick one

if you had the schizophrenia diagnosis, you would've been psychotic for longer than a month straight, and most probably to the psych ward already.

the internet is not a therapist OP and self diagnosing doesn't work.

It dosen't matter how fucked up you are they will do everything in their power not to commit you. Its better to prescribe you some zombifing drugs so your can keep putting money in their pockets.

>hate being wageslave
>parents insist i'm mentally ill, insane, defective in the head because i prefer to be NEET
>basically terrorize me into going to a therapist
>parents tell me i'm depressed, keep saying "your depression is why you don't like working"
>pay therapist $200 a month to listed to me complain about being wageslave
>says i might have ADD, but am not depressed

well i just want to keep throwing money at this person because my parents see the charges. then i will just tell them "well i have already wasted over $1000 on this and it hasn't helped AT ALL" and maybe they'll let me be NEET. they can certainly afford it.

i don't even try at my job anymore. i basically do 20 minutes of work and sit around pretending the rest of the time. i don't care if i get fired

FUCK WAGEKEKING

ive been to a ward
and its pretty boring most of the time sometimes you do colouring
they had a ping pong table but i dont really know anyone so i dint get to play
and when i watched tv it was always what the others wanted to watch
but we did get to go into the garden a play soccer a bit
it was ok overall but i wouldnt really reccomend it
as for going to a ward you might get sent there if youre violent
but if youre ok you might get to go voluntarily

>>therapist diagnosed me with depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia

POOO AND SHIT, AND DIAHREA AND SHIT POO PEE I EAT SOME SHIT AND SHIT OUT SOME MORE JUST TO SMEAR IT ALL OVER MY MOUTH, SHIT IN MY MOUTH, BIG DUMPLINGS OF SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS AND FLOOR AND THEN PEE AND POO AND FUCKING SHIT!

Attached: joker-movie-we-live-in-a-society-meme-petition-1135701.jpg (655x360, 17K)

you already told us this story, faggot
just move out if you work
if you don't work then prepare to be nagged by your parents for eternity
what this guy said

>you already told us this story, faggot
>just move out if you work
>if you don't work then prepare to be nagged by your parents for eternity

i do work. i live alone but technically my parents own this condo. they harrassed me into quitting my old job, said i could stay with them "as long as you need" but that was acutally a lie and they harrassed me basically every day until i found a new job

so i moved out, i don't live with them. but they own the condo that i live in and i pay them $800 a month to stay here

so it's really hard to build up enough money to move out of this place i live in alone, but they own, because they are charging me so much to live here

but yeah, i am prepared to get nagged by them. i'm an expert at it, i've had a lot of practice. heck, i'd rather get nagged by them every day then be a wagslave

because THEY SUFFER knowing i am happily being a NEET, so in the end, i win

just murder them
>but yeah, i am prepared to get nagged by them. i'm an expert at it, i've had a lot of practice. heck, i'd rather get nagged by them every day then be a wagslave
yeah, but it makes being neet a little bit more shit
so just murder them

i don't want to go to jail/prison because the food is terrible

other than that, it's better than wageslaving

i think them knowing i'm miserable every day will shorten their lifespan

Never had any, I'm just sad all the time unless I'm high

i thought psychiatrist can diagnose you, not theraipst

Kek. My psychiatrist is based. Instead of diagnosing me with random shit. He just told me get your shit together