I built a small castle in minceraft

Got bored at 5am and spent an hour building a small castle in a village and a wall and golems. The only actual problem I see is that its smaller than my other castles.

Attached: mc castle 3.png (1920x1080, 936K)

that's a shit castle

To be fair, yeah. I've got bigger castles. Here is a pic of one of my actually biggish castles with a huge diamond and golden cock out front

Attached: Dick castle lol.png (1920x1080, 552K)

play with me pls

>wood block frames
I see you're a man of culture

Attached: 1548463270366.png (656x660, 463K)

>no stair blocks as decoration to smoothen edges
>cobblestone
observe, fuccboi.

Attached: 2018-11-04_23.09.45.png (1366x768, 1008K)

How is everything so flat?

>dick castle
hurrhurr
i did this, but my b's look like g's

Attached: boobs 2.gif (320x170, 1.05M)

not OP but, woah
also he can design stuff as he wants eh.
creative, no structures. think you might be able to disable biomes? on w10 version you can set the world to flat.

>creative superflat world
>builds with ordinary cobble
>doesnt build some obscene shit that takes a dozen double chests of cobble
behold my latest home idea... inside...

Attached: Untitledd.png (1787x833, 657K)

...and out..
..i added the windows but the garden still doesnt have much life, like the inside.. but hey its lit up and livable

Attached: Untitled.png (1794x845, 800K)

>also he can design stuff as he wants eh.
Just my two cents, pal.
What the fuck are those lanterns? Mod?

Attached: 2018-11-05_12.35.13.png (1366x768, 790K)

Been playing a slightly modded survival world for a while, this is the thing i just finished
Its supposed to be a priory, although i feel like i could've done better on the roof, im proud of it
Those lanterns are part of 1.14. Cant blame you for sticking to an older version, i only play 1.10.2 myself tbqhwy

Attached: 2019-08-04_20.21.10_20190818101937437.jpg (2048x1152, 1.33M)

This is also something i finished recently, nowhere near as impressive as my priory, but it took a long time, especially smelting all the stone for the bricks. Its the wall for a city i wanna make, nothing large, maybe 30-40 houses at most

Attached: 2019-08-06_19.15.51.png (2560x1440, 1.41M)

>found a village near my.base
>only one villager left

FUCK

>build a nether portal so I can find a fortress, start brewing potions and cure some zombie villagers and repopulate
>get into the nether
>go west, can't find a fortress, go east, can't find a fortress
>even if I do eventually find a fortress stocking up on blaze rods is going be a gigantic ordeal

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And just yesterday i finished this. Im planning to build a sort of underground castle, so i wanted to make a medium sized entrance type thingy for it. Its 100 long by 45 wide by 25 tall so it was maybe 116,000 or so blocks to dig out. Im planning on having 3 or 5 big arches go up to the cieling, and on the outside of the room there will be halls leading to different rooms. I wanna have the middle part go down into a sort of foyer and put a fountain in it. Im probably gonna have to level a forest or 2 for all the wood, but i just wanna see it when its done. My biggest fear here going forward is that i make the cieling walls or floor look like shit. As something as big as them wont look good withour depth or block variety, so im probably gonna look at how that sorta stuff is done good so i dont fuck up a few thousand blocks

Attached: 2019-08-17_21.10.47.png (2560x1440, 1.77M)

Here is my pier, since we're already flexin'. Two walkways flanked by two small forts tied together by a central plateau + road. Can't really capture it in full, tho.

Attached: 2019-08-18_16.49.10.png (1366x768, 1023K)

Speaking of underground builds, I have something similar I want to do, but I can't think up for a good enough design.

Attached: 2019-08-18_16.52.02.png (1366x768, 502K)

Since this is survival, it all involved a lot of digging.

Attached: 2019-08-18_16.52.32.png (1366x768, 575K)

i know, sorry. had a lil sperg didn't i.
i took over a part of a village and all the villagers died. was some right messing about to get some back in there.
lost these 3 asi thought i could trap them in there till i got some blaze powder

Attached: alri villageru's.png (1920x1034, 1.09M)

Dont tell me that crossbows are part of the game now too. Is 1.14 secretly designed by Todd Howard?

I guess I gotta tell ya, they are. They're dropped by pillagers.

yep. don't do more damge than a bow but you can have it cocked so you can just aim and fire when you select it
would also be nice if you could set the compass to your base

dude look up 1.13 changes and 1.14 changes they were YUGE

I feel if you added color or depth variation into the wood it would look even better. The andesite and stone bricks work fucking great though, i never thought of doing that, i usually use cobble, clay, spruce, or quartz with stone bricks
You could make that walkway look a lot better by making the centet block slabs and the outside blocks stairs so the entire path is slightly recessed and adds a layer of depth to it that can be implemented well into detailed walls.

Andesite, both smooth and regular is surprisingly practical, unlike diorite and granite. Those two rarely go well with anything.
I've also considered using stairs on the sides instead of bricks, but that'd just make it easier to fall off, and it's a long way down.

Attached: 2019-04-05_22.15.09.png (1366x768, 865K)

It would be easier to fall off but couldnt you add some sort of rails? Stone walls would maybe work nice in such a setup, that or spruce fence.

Maybe instead of replacing the side stone bricks I just add another layer, and modernize the lighting a bit with the redstone lamps like this?

Attached: 2019-08-18_18.27.01.png (1366x768, 438K)

Looks like Epstein's island dude.

If you added the staircase and slabs walkway it would be sorta like the lower half of a path i build
This is what i tend to do for paths
Slabs and staircases with a lip on the sides, works well for alot of things.

Attached: 2019-08-18_13.24.04.png (2560x1440, 849K)

Damn, I like what you did there.

Thanks
I try to focus alot on making things 3d, so thats why i have stairs as a lip around the walkway, and since the wall is recessed it helped me light it up without torches or anything jutting out. Stairs and slabs are super useful.

Hey i need opinions anons
Im finally getting to the wall of my giant hole seen and im not sure how to detail it really
What do anons think of pic related?

Attached: 2019-08-18_14.01.55.png (2560x1440, 705K)

I added a little more on now and have pic related
Please anons give opinions, i wanna know if its shit before i need to tear down an entire wall to fix it

Attached: 2019-08-18_14.11.13.png (2560x1440, 1.34M)

The wooden stair/slab parts are weird IMO. try changing them up. The center part is on point, tho.

Alright gimme a minute and ill upload a pic
I think if i just flip the stairs it might look a good bit better, so once i finish the upper wall I'll go back and change that

Alright heres the new one
I figured that it looked bad because the slabs weren't in line with the stairs making it look jagged, so i moved the slabs down. I also decided that id use stone brick stairs instead so it doesnt look like an individual piece but an extension of the wall, so i placed those stone brick stairs on top of the slabs to give it a more sunken look to it, instead of jagged and hole-filled.

Attached: 2019-08-18_14.31.24.png (2560x1440, 1.81M)

A bit more hollow, but less jagged. I like this one better. I kinda find it weird that you used one wood block that's perpendicular to the ground, and two that are parallel to it. I'm referring to the outer right segment

I did that because i wanted the paralell to look like beams and the perpendicular to look like a connectiom between the stairs above and below it. Sort of how like logs on their side remind you of a log house walls but logs standing up remind you of structural support, thats the look i was going for.

Yea, I get it, but you have one block outside of the beam being perpendicular to the ground.

Thats the support one i was talking about, its supposed to be like a support for the stairs above and below it. Since it seems offputting i might change it to planks instead of a log, i just didnt wanna use stone again as i try to avoid huge swaths of one block type

No no, leave it as is. stone would just ruin it for the others.

I meant id change it to spruce planks like pic related, it actually works really well as it matches with the spruce planks on the inside and makes it symmetrical.
Also i added arcs because i thought itd be interesting to do an arced roof. 2 on both sides and then I'll have pillars that go up to the center of the 2 arcs.
Ill have to fill it all in before i can say what will and wont work but i feel with arcs it'll give me a good way to implement some pillars into it.

Attached: 2019-08-18_14.58.07.jpg (2048x1152, 1.54M)

>how is arcch formed? how wall get concaev?

>by hand
>by magic

Looks nice. I'd make the pillars thicker than 1block, remove the bottom arch parts and make it three blocks wide.

Making it 3 blocks wide would only take up space. A wide pillar looks good when you can see it all, but in this scenario youre only gonna see the inside of the arch, meaning thickness doesnt matter, so id rather have the extra space for detailing the inside of the arch

Looks comfy user. Keeping those creepies at bay too

Giant-fucking-hole user
Im thinking of having a hole like pic related as a sort of foyer thingy towards the front of the hall, i wanna add tables and chairs and etc. And make it just a sorta nice chill place. There'll be fences/walls on the sides as the high part around it is supposed to be a seperate walkway for paths branching off to different areas, so it woulf sit in the center of the main area of the largest hall.
Anyone have some ideas? Right now its just the general shape and the stairs.
Any opinions from anons?

Attached: 2019-08-18_16.34.41.jpg (2048x1152, 1.69M)