Lifehacks

ITT: Lifehacks
>buy used real military uniform
>wear it in public and get discounts and free stuff

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmemory.com/wiki/How_to_Build_a_Memory_Palace
youtube.com/watch?v=6Na30aFi9iU
shoppy.gg/@Argos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>memory palace
artofmemory.com/wiki/How_to_Build_a_Memory_Palace
>luciddreaming
pic related

sigh.. i don't normally share my top secrets with plebs but here we are

Attached: ld.jpg (850x7221, 742K)

Getting two 4 for 4s at Wendys is cheaper than buying a regular buger meal combo and you get more food.

Also never order a large drink. Just eat inside and refill the small cup infinite times

Why pinch pennies at restaurants? If money is a concern, don't go to restaurants. LIFE HACK.

The Stolen Valor law makes that a crime, OP.

Stolen valor, stolen smamor

Attached: GD6-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

PROTIP:

every wendy's receipt gives you a coupon for a FREE CHICKEN SANDWICH

just write 5 random digits on the line and you're golden!

same with McDonalds and other big name fast food chains. McDonald's gives you one for free 6 piece nuggies uwu

>McDonald's

literal trash dude. every time i eat McDonald's it tastes like someone farted right on the food

Wendy's is high class, gormet. It's the best of the best. Delicious, delectable, nourishing

FUCK MCDICKS

As if anybody would actually bother to check if you're an actual soldier. As long as you're close enough to a military base then everything is fine.

>As long as you're close enough to a military base then everything is fine.

Oh, great idea, pretending to be a soldier in a town full of actual soldiers.

Because surely you won't stand out if there are no bases in a thousand kilometer radius.
If seeing a soldier in uniform is a common occurrence then nobody will suspect anything

youtube.com/watch?v=6Na30aFi9iU

damn dude youre dumb lmao. go for it

>buy stolen accounts for $1
>go to store and buy $100 worth of food
shoppy.gg/@Argos

>started pretending to be a soldier to get free military discounts
>got better at knowing the ranks, uniform standards, and training
>to keep up the ruse went to a recruiting office and joined the army
>made up lies about wanting to "serve my country" when all I wanted was a 5% discount at show stores
>pretended to actually care about the army by going to airborne, air assault, and ranger school when I joined my unit
>to keep up the ruse that I actually cared about the dumbass army, volunteered for a deployment in Afghanistan for a year and a half as a machine gunner in a weapons squad
>the fools played right into my hand and now I get all the free gibs from the army, all the discounts from pretending to be in the army by actually being in the army, and can make fun of other soldiers for not having enough flair on their uniforms
D-E-V-I-L-I-S-H

Attached: tumblr_eb89f6dd316f1327ea9ac76ab353c6b1_c06d1e8f_400.gif (400x400, 155K)

going off this again
>go to walmart
>find floor tiles
>go to self-checkout
>ring up one, put rest in the buggy
>come back later and return the tiles (no need for receipt)
>you can get $100-120 at a time on a walmart gift card this way, 3 times every 45 days

>get an MSR606
>it reads magstripe data
>go into a store and get a bunch of gift cards
>walk out, swipe them through the MSR606, write down the magstripe data
>go back in store, put on shelf, check online to see when it gets activated
>copy magstripe data on empty card and go redeem it

>buy credit card for $20 off a deepweb marketplace that has thousands of dollars on it
>find an abandoned address, clean it up and send thousands of dollars worth of anime figgies to it
>resell

find the 'how to make coupons' image and do that

>get $400ish dollars in BTC
>buy a pound of good shake off Empire Market
>resell for $100/oz to minorities who think they're getting a good deal
>repeat as needed

>Brainlet
being the only guy out there wearing a uniform to where you look like an obvious faker
>Woke
counterfeiting a military ID

Attached: faceapp-Tekken-Heihachi-Mishima.jpg (325x365, 36K)

Want free flights/houses?
>buy non-vbv CC from another country
>i.e if you're American and you're going to Australia then get a UK credit card to book
>go to booking.com
>order a flight under the card owner's name and your fake ID name as well
>use a fake ID (you can get for $100)
>repeat as you want, can travel anywhere in the world using this and if you're smart

>If seeing a soldier in uniform is a common occurrence then nobody will suspect anything

Wow, you missed the point entirely. Think, moron! What do you think will happen when you run into actual soldiers? You might be able to bluff the dumbass cashier at Wendy into giving you the military discount but a real soldier will see through your charade in a minute.

Adverse possession is easy to abuse in most Western countries. Want a free fucking house you own? Go look up property tax records in your city, find unpaid taxes for several years and see if the property is abandoned. If it is then you can move in, start paying taxes and after 5-12 years depending on where you live at you can file an adverse possession claim. While you're doing this you can rent the houses out, I advise using a Walmart prepaid card so the people you're renting out to can Walmart the money to you.

Want to evade bans on Jow Forums and call jannies fags? Get premium SOCKS5 proxies, there's cheap services like VIP72 that'll allow you to evade bans easily and shitpost about illegal things

that's all I could think of at the moment, real lifehacks are stealing from the rich (banking institutions, huge companies, etc) and profiting off it; fraud is OP and is the true NEET's lifestyle

Attached: ppppp.gif (480x360, 482K)

Make your own alcohol for cheap with fruit juice, sugar and yeast

Just drink vinegar. It's alcohol that's been fermented again so you get super drunk. True story.

If you're going to do this make sure you read up on the units and uniform etiquette before some boomer faggot who thinks stolen valor is srs bsns tries to 21 question you.

mother fuckers, they don't even give you discounts half of the time AFTER PROVING YOU ARE IN THE MILITARY
military discounts are a lie. why do companies advertise them when they don't give them I don't know but your plan has a 0% chance of working because military discounts have a 10% chance of being real in the first place.

There's pretty much no alcohol in vinegar, and it tastes like shit. I'll stick to my 12% 7$/gallon delicious apple cider thank you

How do you know it won't work? Have you ever actually tried it?

>what is acetic acid
>why is it different from ethyl alcohol
it's like alcohol was fermented again so it could get turned into something that isn't alcohol. and liquor is so cheap. you can get a 40 of malted liquor for 50 cents of you want to get ghetto with your drinking

Some people will drink mouthwash and antifreeze to get drunk. Vinegar isn't much of a stretch.