I've had sex with 60+ men

I've had sex with 60+ men
why didn't my vagina turn into roast beef you gyno experts? it looks the same as I did since I was 8

Attached: istockphoto-815703268-612x612.jpg (612x476, 28K)

Because you're a sad lonely male who LARPs as a girl, you think a girl with a body count of 60+ would spend time on Jow Forums let alone know of it?

Same. I keep trying to warn them there's no physical changes to a vagina that can indicate promiscuity visually. I've always had an innie and I've given birth twice.

All I'm reading is, "Keep using roastie as an insult. It works."

Do it, I actually like having men think I have a magic pussy

my current boyfriend calls me an infinite virgin because of this, so in a way you're helping me

So you're telling me the dumb virgins who spend all day in this "safe space" don't know what they're talking about??? Weird

Giving birth is what deformes the vagina

prove it, i dont believe you and neither does anyone

Okay
depends on the person, even after giving birth it can go back for some women
for the women I know at least, I've had miscarriages which are different from giving birth, my vagina still looks the same I'm just sore for a few days after is all

It doesn't necessarily deform it. During birth the opening is cut so that it doesn't tear, then is sewn back together.

because it isn't quantity of men, it's quantity of sex
that one girl that's been in a 7 year relationship has probably had just as much, if not more sex than the local slut. If you've only slept with 60 men once each, then that's about as much as anywhere from 1-3 months for teens/young adults in a relationship

then why don't most women who have been in LTRs vaginas change either? I've never seen a man or woman claim their vagina/their GFs vagina has gotten looser in the relationship

because vagina tightness is only affected by a couple of things
>natural tightness, everyone is different
>virginity, not much of an effect
>physical fitness, but this affects men too with harder/fuller erections
>recency of sex. If a girl hasn't had any penetration in a good while (month/couple months) she might be slightly tighter the first time
>giving birth, but that depends on how the birth happened and I'm assuming that most girls would be too sore to want sex right after giving birth. even then people often talk about it feeling the same or feeling differently after, so it could just be a "depends on the girl" situation
that said, the main reason why sluts should be shamed is because it makes pair bonding significantly worse

Beacouse its just a meme

>that said, the main reason why sluts should be shamed is because it makes pair bonding significantly worse
how so?
>>recency of sex. If a girl hasn't had any penetration in a good while (month/couple months) she might be slightly tighter the first time
meh, I haven't gone a week without sex since I've lost my virginity, with my current bf we usually fuck several times a day, when I was still hoeing I fucked a guy the day before and fucked another guy the next day and he came instantly (he has a long term girlfriend) and said it was the tightest pussy he's ever fucked, he also took his current gfs virginity

another time I fucked one guy and got fingered by another an hour later and he kept making remarks about how tight I was
I've also had several men propose to me after sexual encounters
I'm also very physically fit as well

I guess but it's also been a long old wives tale, I know women who don't use tampons out of fear of getting loose

>it looks the same as I did since I was 8
Nice

why didnt i believe this larp?

uhh, because thats how its supposed to work?
dumbass

One of the best things about the roast beef meme is its brutal unfairness.

There are many women who are born to have roast beef. This meme brutalizes those women and assigns them negative personality characteristics due to something they can't control. And what you have to understand is that this is GOOD.

The arbitrariness and random injustice of it, combined with the meme's resistance to rational rebuttal, gives the women who are the victims here a taste of what life is like when you aren't allowed to live life on tutorial mode.

>it's good to teach men lies about how vaginas work, eventually leaving them with whores with innies and virgins with outties lonely

what thought process is that? this meme is bad for both genders, it teaches men lies about being able to tell how much sex a womans had but (I'll just save it I know you don't care about how it impacts women)

Show your pussy then, pussy.

Attached: 2B364096-86F4-4E74-8C97-9B130AA9BB65.jpg (327x468, 45K)

>eventually leaving them
If anyone actually gets with a girl they don't belong here to begin with. Fuck off whore. sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jed.

>I'll just save it I know you don't care about how it impacts women

What do you mean I don't care? I just told you that I actively *like* how it hurts women.

It makes outie women self-conscious and makes them feel bad about a part of their body for reasons totally out of their control. And that's *good*.

Second this. Show me the magic pussy. I don't believe the roasty myth, but I don't believe your puss is that nice either.

they can if they want but most don't want to and hate women
but wouldn't a true misogynist hate that it gives hoe women like me a chance to lie and marry men who beg for virgin women? you're screwing yourself js

>but wouldn't a true misogynist hate that it gives hoe women like me a chance to lie

You were going to lie anyway.

Sure, the meme only hurts *some* women and doesn't hurt *all* women. But we can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good here. And as I noted, the utter arbitrariness and injustice of how the meme hurts those it hurts is, to me, one of its better aspects. That imparts the lesson that there's nothing you can do to avoid shame and that fate is in control, which is a good lesson for women to learn.

>Sure, the meme only hurts *some* women and doesn't hurt *all* women
wouldn't it hurt more men ?
you make no sense, but anyway, keep promoting the meme and it only gets me more dick and attention

I don't think I've had sex with that many different guys because so many of the guys keep coming back, telling me how tight and sweet my pussy is even though I've probably had sex 1000 times. Like its nearly impossible to get rid of them so I have to be real choosy.

>recentness of sex
This is very true. Once my partner and I didnt have penetrative sex for several weeks because I had the flu, and then he got it a week later. First time we had sex after that I was noticeably tighter, it hurt and felt like my first time.

Also wanna add that muscle memory is a huge factor and women with less experience can be tighter because their muscles are less relaxed, once you become accustomed to penetration your vaginal walls learn to relax for it. Same reason why a lot of women have discomfort trying to insert a tampon the first few times as well. Once you become more familiar with it, it becomes like instinct.

Also arousal plays a HUGE factor, the muscles of the vaginal walls relax when the woman is really turned on!That results in feeling less tight but penetration is much more comfortable!

>since I was 8
I wish. :(

If you think the problem we have with you sleeping around is the shape of your pussy, then you're delusional af

>I've had sex with 60+ men
I'm surprised they can still get it up at that age.

>pair bonding
There's that meme again. No incel has ever been able to show a single scientific article that would show there's truth behind it. I wonder why.

My vagina has always been ugly, so I never worried about it. That is definitely genetic, or maybe giving birth could affect it, but there is no way 99% of dicks are going to do anything.

I mean, it probably doesn't. Kid coochies are puffy, bare mounds and they kinda get fleshed out and more lippy after puberty.

Go right ahead and make it easier for us to prey on you, by all means

well yeah besides public hair, mine is fat and puffy, it looks like a butt

my post was about the myth that womens labias get longer with sex but okay

anyway ik most guys would run from me if I revealed this and honestly idc, im in a serious relationship and have been after my episode was over, he's helping me with my issues but feel free to judge and do whatever, I'm happy and he's happy which is more than what most bots have

Jesus that poor cuck

Haha that's gross loI

but that's literally wrong, therefore you lie

Can you post progress pics so we can verify? (since 18 or we will all go to jail)

As if their was a drought in dick and attention for you in the first place.

>meme
of course a roastie would say that
You don't know need graphs to understand people who whore around are less likely to bond with the person they settle with. It's fucking logical.

He's happy because he is living in ignorance and your relationship is based on lies.

You'll understand when you're ten.

prove it. askjdhfklasfkljasd

People have casual sex when they're young and eventually find a partner. There's literally nothing wrong with that, and everyone else understands this except for you. You've got this twisted world view because of how much time you spend in this echo chamber. Have sex

Everyone that I know whose had a lot of casual sex are either

a) divorced
b) Still fucking around and bored of it
c) miserable and alone

My views are just fine. I've had 2 two relationships and married my second gf.

nah
>n dick and attention for you in the first plac
hm??
I'm bonding pretty well
nah he knows about my past

t. 9 year old

This anecdotal evidence is fine, but it's not fair to lash out at everyone else for fucking around, just because you associate with shitty people. If you want to fetishize your "qt virgin waifu" that's fine, but you need to understand that it's just that: a fetish, not a standard that everyone else is obligated to adhere to