Dutch r9k, get in here Dutch robots and let's talk about

Dutch r9k, get in here Dutch robots and let's talk about

Attached: 2982-004-ABEB3852.jpg (375x250, 7K)

lekker om 3 uur s'ochtends naar de mc gelopen

Attached: 1565985133548.jpg (686x961, 80K)

Are there even dutch robots? Every single dutch I've ever met has been Chad for some reason

Attached: 038.jpg (195x256, 17K)

Yes there are some

This is now a Luxembourg thread!

Attached: Civil_Ensign_of_Luxembourg.svg.png (2000x1429, 363K)

There are no dutch fembots though, i think that's probably because most people in the netherlands don't even know about Jow Forums it isn't as well known as it is in america

Eh no, Jow Forums is well known in Europe as well, but europeans tend not to go full blown crazy incel losers, and if they are, they usually do something about it instead of crying like bitched on a meaningless board and then stab/shoot some innocent blondie.

There's literally just american incels that goes on a killing spree cause you guys are the true fucking faggots.

He didn't ask about Europe he asked if it's well known in the Netherlands which it isn't although i agree that the people that go to Jow Forums in america are fucked up incel school shooters

Dutch robots are most definitely a thing, but they don't browse Jow Forums, because they're too retarded to use an English website.

Most dutch people has near perfect english.

Doen ek dit reg ouens?
>OP is een kanker hoer.

Attached: 1563109104003.jpg (600x600, 125K)

>Most dutch people has near perfect english.
>has

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

How do I get a Dutch gf? Would be nice having one

Be black. That's literally it.

Bullshit i'm a black guy that's dutch and have no gf

>near
Pay attention bro

Well, you obv need to approach women first.

Well that's true i guess, can you help me do it?

No. I'm from east europe and also racist.

I hate how nothing's possible in NL if you don't have a degree/diploma. I also hate our schools. They're getting worse every day.

School is easy as fuck lmao ur just lazy

I got a decent paying job without a degree just last week. If I can do it, then you can too.

People is plural, has is singular, learn english you fucktard you are embarrassing us

That isnt what he is complaining about, hes complaining about a decline in quality of education

I want to fuck the Dutch trap that use to post, also anyone have any luck finding a strictly bottomboi off of Grindr?

The extreme amount of normies in The Netherlands is actually kind of funny. We are robots compared to the rest of our people, but when we're online, people consider us the normies/chads, even though we're pretty much outcasts in Dutch society.

Also, the extreme lack of femanons from The Netherlands is pretty depressing. I have literally only ever met one Dutch girl through Jow Forums in over 10 years of browsing. Compare that to over 10 girls from countries such as Sweden, Poland, Germany, Norway and Spain.

Dutch women are the embodiment of basic bitch, which I why I dislike them. Also, I'm a manelt and Dutch women tower over me and are not interested in manlets.

How?

>inb4 nepotism
>inb4 job that makes you wanna kys

N manlet in nederland? Kan niet.

>I hate how nothing's possible in NL if you don't have a degree/diploma

For some reason made the link between your reply and his second point. Welp.

so what study have you finished?

175cm is manlet tier.

I got a programming job at a small comfy company, and they're teaching me new stuff too. Developers are in such high demand that I got the job without actually having anything impressive to show. I did not know any of the people at this company before I entered.

I've been looking for similar jobs, but everything I found required HBO+ or 2+ years of experience.
What's your education/work background? What did you show (that you thought wasn't impressive)?
Also did you get an internship or traineeship, or something else?

Fuck off comett

ur pickture is dumb we speak whole very good english

MBO dropout manlet ugly loser, i regularly go outside to some shitty nature area to drink till i pass out in some shrubs. each day is a day closer the end

That's stupid, why are you racist?

I got a junior dev position for about 2300 a month. I showed some unfinished projects, a gimmicky portfolio site, and a webshop I built.

My education background is HAVO and 3 years of college. I spent around 8 years being a NEET with some part-time work here and there.

dan ben je echt kanker dom

To add to this, I only sent out 5 applications and I got invites for an interview on 2 of them.

klopt

3 years of college with a bachelors diploma or not?
what kind of unfinished projects and portfolio?
what are they having you do as junior dev?

my background is vwo with a few years of uni, but no diploma. the problem is that I can only do part-time, because I'd probably kms if I had to do codemonkey work full-time.

Sorry, I meant 3 months of college. I dropped out extremely early to avoid having debts. If you want you can add me on Discord:

Qontinue#3208

Boemp. Wat gaan jullie vannacht doen maten?

Is it true netherlands is robot country?
pls resbond

Thus also ruining your future education? What are the plans for the future? I'm a biomedical sciences student in Utrecht, my full education would take 5 to 6 years, giving me a debt of 60000 I reckon, maybe 70000 ??

the further from the equator the more robot.
we're not as robot as scandinavia, but more robot than spain/italy/greece.

Time to move to Iceland

why do you think you'd be happier in a more robot country?

ik ben wel n fembot. ik ken deze plek door autistische vrienden van me

Because robots are not pushy extroverted garbage like normans. The only times I am happy is when I am not dealing with them.

as long as you have a job where you're left alone, you can easily choose not to deal with anyone else.

mtf telt niet

There are Dutch fembots, I only know this because I know a few irl though. But you're right, they're ridiculously rare because barely anyone knows about this site

ben geen tranny, maar ik had gehoord dat op r9k wel veel meisjes zitten. helaas niet zo veel nederlandse

wees mijn fembot vriendin pls

Need help from a dutch robot!! ASAP moB#8990
Need some help with some translation.

geef me redenen

Saviel Pengel?

heb er absoluut geen
ik ben niet een interessant persoon, sorry

American here. Why is dutch even a language? Everybody in the netherlands already speaks english. Dutch itself is basically the same as german anyway. The whole language should just be phased out and replaced with English or german. Probably english, since everybody already speaks it anyway.

Attached: images (1).png (310x163, 3K)

Have kik or discord? Also a Dutch robot

>fembot komt in de draad
>iedereen begint te orbiten
zeer tragisch dit

het zijn maar 2 mensen en eentje (me) deed het ironisch
sorry voor het derailen fellow dutchbot

Die van mij is satire maar da's wss moeilijk te merken omdat ik slecht in satire ben

Dit is no yn Fryske triede, bukemantsjes.

it's probably good for the general intellect if most people speak two languages.

Er zit een 1 kut muis in mijn huis. Lekker wat pasta voor het beest klaar gelegd. 1-2 happies en hij zal dood zijn! Eindelijk zal ik weer normal kunnen slapen zonder dat kut geluid.

ik was misschien ook een beetje streng. maar zelfs ironisch orbiten kan uit de hand lopen

Ek is 'n Afrikaner en ek kort 'n mooi Nederlandse meisie wat met my sal trou sodat ek na Nederland kan kom.

Attached: pepe542.jpg (895x886, 144K)

kan je nederlands lezen? ik kan wat jij zegt namelijk prima lezen maar ik heb gehoord dat dit andersom niet zo t geval is, terwijl het wel mogelijk is om te praten

I can understand you. Some words can be a bit hard sometimes. Never talked with Dutch person before so I don't know about that. You understand me fine?

Bedoel vir

i wish i could move to amsterdam

Ag fok

SA bro, you did a perfect job

ja, maar alleen voor andere (biologische)meisjes

Advies voor een donkere Nederlandse broeder hier, hoe kan ik een qt Hollandse gf vinden?

Attached: 73E427EA-7648-4930-97A8-DBE06794F5C5.jpg (560x336, 53K)

nice, yeah I can understand you just fine
you were saying something along the lines of "I'm an african and I want a pretty dutch girl that would marry me so I can come to the netherlands" right? it's a pretty 1:1 translationwise.

Afrikaner refers to the Dutch descendents in South Africa. The rest is correct. I'm gonna sleep now. I hope I wake up with a Dutch gf. Make more dutch threads frens.

opkankeren lijkt me een goede manier

>dvw geen puur afrikaner meisje die ik naar nederland kan halen

is dat niet super makkelijk? als ik ff naar de uni ga zie ik zat zwarte/mokro's/turken die chillen met witte vriendinnen
je moet gewoon de juiste mensen kennen i guess and die connecten je met andere mensen
gewoon networken

Best grappig dat alles in het leven te bereiken is als je goed bent in networken, dit was serieus een oogopenend reply, bedankt user

Attached: 6487D486-7B36-472D-B259-773CCF60CAE7.jpg (640x592, 68K)

Ik ben ook een zwarte Nederlander die advies nodig heeft, in welke gedeelte woon jij?

Noord Brabant

Fk ik woon in zuid holland