I'm going to kill myself soon because I realize I will never live a normal, happy life

I'm going to kill myself soon because I realize I will never live a normal, happy life.

Attached: D23DE7BF-312F-4B4F-9ACF-FBFE6EE2FD8F.jpg (609x749, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JofwEB9g1zg
youtube.com/watch?v=fNLhxKpfCnA
youtube.com/watch?v=O8OE4gedQuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After posting tits of course.

Good riddance, tranny

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (220x220, 8K)

At least let me have a crack at your pussy and ass first.

have you even tried by putting in some effort

Attached: 1545639515376.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Put the noose over the adams apple will make it less painful gl i'll join you soon fren
Maybe we can have nice tranny sex whereever we end up

Attached: fren.png (500x566, 97K)

My shitty genetics have determined my fate. I have to leave this earth and be gone for good.

Post your bussy if it is cute and you are within a day's drive I will come smell it

What's wrong? Hardly any life is "normal."

I am not a transgender for fucks sake but I may as well look Iike one

stay alive adversities are common

Do you have any fucking idea how disrespectful it is to post a noose pic of someone who has absolutely nothing in common with you? You're degenerate enough to larp as a femoid even when you're about to an hero.
Do it, the sooner the better.

I'm alright with both

Attached: don't choose live.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

It seems like we've found a solution. Become the girl

Why don't you get a ugly bf then, should be easy.

You dumbass. I am implying that I'm hideous.

I'd consider myself good looking enough wanna be my gf? where do you live?

As a man. Hormones are amazing user, you'd be surprised how cute you can be

I'm going to kill myself because I'm worthless nigger.

you got the shit end of the looks stick?
Some dude will still find you attractive, even if you don't.
this is not a meme, look at all the hambeasts and goblins with "ok" looking men
put in some effort or change your objective in life

Attached: 1543188122146.png (288x175, 6K)

being in a relationship wont change my outlook on myself and how the rest of society looks at me. its not just my looks, I got the shit end of the stick in terms of intelligence, physical ability,

same but someone who appreciates you will make you feel better if you believe it or not

Killing yourself will guarantee you never live a normal, happy life.

Do what makes you happy. Fuck normal.

Are you fat? Are you deformed? If the answer is no to both, you'll have no problem. You don't understand men. You won't necessarily have to settle for a hot pocket monster either. I am a man. I get them. I know what they want. Are you hearing me? How bad are your teeth?

plenty of dumb goblins enjoy life, try looking somewhere else for meaning/enjoyment
a partner can be helpful for self confidence and leading

Attached: 1555270047160.png (300x300, 85K)

Do it. End all your problems and worry while making regrets impossible. Its gonna happens anyway so why wait to be old and sad to do it

People rely on other people. People are not meant to be self-sufficient. By the same token, all non-tards possess more capability to develop than they give themselves credit for. Now, if you're some tard flopping along thinking she's a Power Ranger, muttering about green acid, there's no hope.

Ik it's very selfish for people to tell you not to kys,but you almost certainly shouldn't kys,unless you are bottom 1%looks,get abused daily and have no hope in an unironically non meming incel itsover way.

I want you to explain to me how you are supposedly so dumb.

Unlike the dumb goblins you mentioned, im also mentally ill and have enough self awareness to realize that I will never lead a decent life. I haven't left the house in years.

Can you send us a picture of your neck only? I can tell a lot from that.

im done with thread. ill likely end up jumping from the balcony or running into busy traffic. or maybe drowning myself in the bathtub

Here. Now I'm off the fucking phone and I can talk to you like a free 'n' flutter-fingered retard. You never explained. How dare you tell us that you are going to kill yourself, but not offer any logical explanation for it.

I refuse to believe you are THAT ugly. I refuse to believe that you are THAT mentally ill. Bitch, I'm crazier than you are right now, fucking off my rocker, delusional and all kinds of shit, but I reprogrammed myself to live a basically happy life.

Goddamn you, tell me why you are so ugly. Put your imagination into overdrive and describe yourself. Describe your level of crazy too. I'm trying to engage. I'm hot for it. You're making me furious with these carrot on a stick horseshit.

You're worthwhile. Tell me something.

You won't do it because you're a fucking pussy good luck faggot.
God no one cares about your suicide, why do you have to post it here end ys and no one wil miss you. You just want some fucking attention do drugs and fuck off.
Good riddance

I know of dumb hambeasts who are severely mentally unstable. bipolar, anxiety all that shit. she only leaves the house with her partner every few weeks.

Do what you want friend, but you could find some other goblin male and find enjoyment in life.
try not to ruin other people's lives while you do it.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Don't you do it. As the lights go down, you will be struck with a horrible fear. "Why, god why? This is horrifying. This is painful. Why did I choose to do this?" How many, do you think, are tortured with these thoughts as they die? A moment of mental and physical torment can seem an eternity to the brain.

But she probably thinks of her self to good looking for a goblin female. stupid bitch I hope she goes through with it

which she won't because she just wants to gather some attention by some faggot incel orbiters to feel good about herself she prolly looks like a 5/10 and cries how ugly she is even wales have fucking partners this is just a stupid dumb bitch attention whoring once again so everyone please just let this stupid thread die. Don't give her attention

You get back on here right fucking now and tell me something about it! You aren't talking to me because you know I'm right, you know it's not really that bad, you just don't want to put a pinch of effort into not being miserable.

>a normal, happy life.
Who said life must be normal, happy, good? Life is not it sire. You just have to live it until the end of your natural life. No matter what, keep yourself alive. If you could look at my life you would understand why your life is good in comparison.

youtu.be/JofwEB9g1zg

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-10-00h26m45s186.png (1920x1040, 1.11M)

fuck off with that shit music
youtube.com/watch?v=fNLhxKpfCnA

Fuck the music you dumb fucking cunt.

fuck your shitty trash music fag
youtube.com/watch?v=O8OE4gedQuc

Hey lads come join this d*scord server its pretty kino tbqh, unlike all of the other cope servers that are shilled here

discord gg zEqbgGg

based