Imagine having a boss who's younger than you

Imagine having a boss who's younger than you.

You are quite literally 'behind' in life.

Attached: manager.jpg (1107x932, 124K)

Imagine making the same threads over and over again.

You are quite literally a faggot.

Imagine having a boss you can't vote out and being content with that situation. Organize!

My boss is my age and has the shittiest job in the company, he gets shit on from people above and below him and only makes E200 per month more than me

Worker cooperatives seem based. I'm going to study CS next year. How can I form a worker coopertive with other students? You have any ideas for tech coops?

I've never been in this situation but as I get older I realize the day is probably coming when it will happen.

Right now I have two bosses. One is a man and the other a woman (both older than me). My female boss is constantly stressed it seems like. She is constantly working from home (even though there's no real reason to). She breaks down crying in her office from stress. Any sort of minor mistake is the end of the world for her and I think because she is so stressed it causes her to make a lot of minor mistakes. My male boss is one of those distant boss types like you see in tv. He reminds me a lot of George Costanza's boss when he works at the yankees. My female boss reports directly to him but due to the nature of my job I am often working on projects for him anyway so I kind of report directly to him too. She seems to hang on every word he says and gets so upset any time she thinks she's disappointed him. The relationship between the two of them seems very weird and dysfunctional to me for a working relationship. He seems to make her cry a lot. She will sacrifice her free time so she can make him happy. They will have "one on one" meetings in his office that will last for 3 or 4 hours (before you say it's something sexual these are open door meetings). It's all just very strange to me. Don't get me wrong, I want to do a good job at work, but I don't understand putting yourself through so much stress just to make your boss happy.

Anyway thinking about looking for other jobs soon, this one gets too weird sometimes.

>tfw work in fast good and all my bosses are a year or two younger than me, but I look like a teenager so even though I have told them my gae a few times they are still suprised when I mention my age.

Attached: 1564543751438.jpg (524x504, 26K)

Make indian/chinese/spanish/portuguese copycat apps of popular apps.

Do your bosses look down on you?

i quit a job on friday after two hours, i was lifting tvs around in a metal foundry recycling plant thing, it was insanely loud

I used to be an engineer, my life is hell now, whats next

No, not really. They are too young to be like that yet. Its fast food, so they are all about 19 or 20.

>all the managers are still teenagers

Attached: 75869.png (800x450, 359K)

it's not his age user

he was taught to don't do that. he has parents who care about his career

>Imagine having a boss in general
>Imagine working for someone else
>Imagine making someone else's money while you make shit

Don't care how old or young they are, having anyone tell you what to do and have control over your employment is terrible.

If you have been working for years and still have a boss you should be ashamed of yourself.

Imagine being such a retard that a thing like that bothers you.

Sounds like a horrible idea.

Someone who was born after you, had less time to experience life, is ahead of you and gets to boss you around.

Attached: 76456.png (281x268, 146K)

Imagine being a wagie. Having a b0ss is big waste of time.

Imagine having a boss who looks like her.

You are quite literally a walking erection.

Imagine being a 30+ NEET where there are 20-odd year old Stacy managers

>join the military at like 30
>have to salute fresh out of college officers
I feel bad for older enlisted, you have SNCOs younger than you