The irony of this story

The irony of this story

Attached: 53E92820-F5ED-4B21-9239-DF498719339B.jpg (750x1053, 428K)

Now post the other 99% of interracial murder stories, the ones which involve black men killing whites.

Will any of them be as ironic as this?

in an alternate universe, the white man didn't follow.

5 people died that day.

Burden of proof is on you to provide 99 verifiable stories of blacks killing whites without any financial incentive whatsoever.

I don't see you complaining about the thinly veiled nigger hate threads.

gotta fit those skin colors in the title to get them views. what would the world be without mainstream media instigating everyone into a frenzy
>someone replies blaming specifically either black or white people for something

nigger hate threads are board culture

>be listening to nigmusique about how hardcore the rapper is because he pulls trigger
>get stabbed by a white guy

based

Attached: 1546544321950.gif (500x500, 685K)

They're really not. They only became a thing in the past two years. Before, board culture was greentexts and spilling spaghetti, as well as the occasional woman hate thread. This didn't become a racebait board until Jow Forumsniggers shitted everything up, the same way trannies do.

I'll venture to guess that's not what really happened.

Far more likely: White man sees suspicious black guy. Follows him into a store and makes it known. The black guy reacts aggressively to the affront and physically attacks the white man, who then stabs him in self-defense.

general nigger hate has been a Jow Forums thing since the mid 2000s

no it hasnt you stupid nigger. posting "nigger" to be edgy was always a Jow Forums thing but going from there to actually planning ethnic cleansing was never a Jow Forums, let alone r9k thing till you newfag polshitters fucked the place up in 2016

The fact that even your standard race baiting sources like CNN or WaPo never made a big deal out of this story suggests to me that it probably didn't quite go exactly how that headline is suggesting it did.

We've hated niggers from the beginning. I remember /new/ had nigger hatred even before antisemitism.

>general nigger hate
>planning ethnic cleansing
>the same thing

Attached: 1560299864862.jpg (765x801, 55K)

Now youre moving the goalposts.

Where is the alternate universe where you hanged yourself?

>Now post the other 99% of interracial murder stories, the ones which involve black men killing whites.

Funny how much less media coverage these instances seem to get despite statistically being much more of a problem.

Funny how the narrative is that we need to be fearful of white supremacists and right wingers.

what's the irony?
if you met a tiger in the woods and had a gun, would you not shoot first?
it's kill or be killed with niggers, who have their criminal insanity ingrained in their genes

he wasnt black, he was muslim

Go dilate somewhere else you estroid cunt

You two both misread his post

hate leads to more hate. who would've expected that?

>monkey plays music in public
>gets killed

Personally i don't have an issue with this.

Because it's impossible to be both

Attached: D17B4345-6952-4B65-8FCA-183429AB4308.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

>"why are black people so violent?"
>murders people for no reason

>makes up fantasy scenario to make excuses for murder
you're such a hypocrite. you like murder, just not when black people do it.

>implying you don't want a "cleansing"

>in an alternate universe, the white man didn't follow.

Is it the universe where you aren't an antisocial autist reject

Attached: tPfGjtt.jpg (682x1024, 87K)

This slut got her whole family killed by being a coal burner

"And when she saw the pictures from the crime scene and the autopsy, she said, she realized why Jeremiah died with such a look of terror on his face: Hog-tied with a slip knot around his neck, he knew that when his legs got tired and dropped, he would strangle himself."

Attached: ff.jpg (1962x624, 375K)

it seems youve misread my post

But is it as ironic as the op?

Attached: B02648D9-2B36-4FB4-AA78-C3ED5855C389.jpg (750x303, 152K)

Based Whytes destroying putting the ricefolk in their place