I have a certified IQ of 135, how do I get a gf ?

I have a certified IQ of 135, how do I get a gf ?

Attached: meh mimi.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Surely you can figure it out. Aren't you supposed to be smart or something

By never bringing up your IQ again. Absolutely nobody cares.

need more details user.

If you're smart, why do you even think that you need a gf?

>By never bringing up your IQ again. Absolutely nobody cares.

Awwwww, the poor widdle brainlet

>I have a certified IQ of 135
probably because girls don't want to date brainlet betas lmao. if you're any less than 170IQ you should just kill you'reself now

This. You sound autistic as fuck and usually the people who brag about IQ have nothing else going on in their life. I remember some fat loser who got horrible grades bragging about his 150 IQ on the school bus and he seemed really pathetic. I dont even think he went on to go to college or have a career.

IQ doesn't by any means guarantee success, and if you ARE successful everyone around you is also high IQ. So yeah, doesn't do much for you.

Smart but lazy am I right? You won't get any pussy, forget it.

how does one mesure IQ anyway

Yeah this, saying you have a high IQ is like saying you have a big dick, people assume you're autistic and no one believes you

>I remember some fat loser who got horrible grades bragging about his 150 IQ on the school bus and he seemed really pathetic.
try having some empathy. many high IQ kids get fucked by the educational system, and indeed end up failing/flunking college and have great difficulties with life in general.
it's basically the same as making fun of low IQ retards who do poor in school and have difficulty even flipping burgers.

I also have a 135 IQ. It works against me though

My passions/interests will never make me money. So wageslaving makes me absolutely miserable

I gave up getting a gf because I refuse to reproduce if I can't afford to retire and have my child be NEET

You get a gf by doing social hobbies/activities BTW. I can't really tell you how to enjoy doing them though, i've been trying to figure that out myself

You dont you faggot incel cucklord. Stop whining about getting no pussy and use that "high IQ" to scheme something you Wile E. Coyote Ass bitch

Attached: image0-49-1.jpg (750x775, 95K)

Sacrifice 20-30 of your IQ points to Satan in exchange for a gf

141 IQ here, don't bring it up.
Education or IQ has nothing to do with social skills.
Quite the opposite in fact. If you can't relate and speak on the same level as the people around you, you will end up alone.
Use your IQ to talk to the people around as if you are one of them. Unless you adapt, you can't possibly fit in. Your thoughts, speaking topics and language have to fit to the girl you are talking to. It is this simple/difficult

The first thing you can stop doing is mentioning IQ and you by implication as anything exceptional. Any girl within earshot's ovaries immediately shrivel up and die. Personal experience

Attached: D_qOTeZVAAAzQ01.jpg (1098x1200, 238K)

A friend told me that higher IQ yields lower social ability and adaptability. Something about emotional intelligence or some shit like that. I don't know if true or not, but thought I'd say it.

be smart about it and use that to swoon and trick her

Your friend's IQ is 80 so...

You would imagine you would be smart enough to figure that out.

Your iq isnt important at all... Not even in sciences....
There were studies done on scientists that found that really good scientists had many women and at least a 6.5 inch dick...
An Excerpt from Isac Newtons letter to lady Longshire when he was in Amsterdam lecturing physics:
" Oh Lady how I desire thee. I hope to polish thine gates of heaven with meen rod that is one inch longer than a shaftment"... A shaftment was around 6 inches in Englad.
And lady Longshire Replied
"Oh Isaac thou art the one to polish meen venus. One shaftment and an inch? Of course thou art succesfull in the virtue of sciences, yes please, ram my gates!"
One shall note that Newton didnt even know her.
Einstein had 8 in and plenty of pussy
Tesla had 7.6 inches
Feymann had 6.8 inches
Dave Duchovny 8.5 in 150 iq
The guy who played donald draper 8 in 138 iq
Dick Cheney 9.5 in 193 iq
And the list goes on...

All crushed plenty of pussy. High IQ does provide you with success only when your dick is longer than a shaftment.

There's no way it's that high and youre this retarded.

I think with all that IQ you should have been able to figure you only need to care about your career, finances, passions and hobbies. Women are an afterthought just focus on you.

Ooooh lawdy what a world we live in.

Attached: 1424824289933s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Shouldn't you be telling us?

Actually yes, but the reason isn't strictly because of IQ. There's a correlation since extremely high functioning autism exists and tends to overlap with what we consider genius, where enhanced ability for rote memorization and mathematical reasoning compensate for glaring social deficits.

>135 iq
>5'10
>5 inch penor

If I could trade one standard deviation of iq for just one inch of height or dick I would. Make me 6'0 with a 7 inch penis and borderline retarded 75 iq. I'd be much more happy and sexually successful. In all seriousness OP at your respectable level of intelligence you should have realized that unless you want to be betabux, it's all about height, frame, face and dick size, and if you're significantky lacking in those physical attributes, you should just give up on getting a gf and focus on other things.

Attached: 1560463173492.png (612x526, 326K)

i believe him and also care