Its literally impossible to lose weight. Ill always be fat , even though I dont even eat a lot of food

Its literally impossible to lose weight. Ill always be fat , even though I dont even eat a lot of food.

Attached: 315395ED-02C8-4FB0-B791-B2F1F7A50D16.gif (633x758, 14K)

it is possible for mentally healthy people, not for us fucked up in the head fatsos

Just exercise faggot

Attached: chadtheimpaler.jpg (633x768, 60K)

My knees are starting to hurt from climbing stairs in my apartment but I still haven't changed

Just do Keto

Does keto for 2 months lose 50 pounds gain them back in 1 day

Kek, cool meme. I also did keto. Though I was more skinny fat, than an actual lard ass. Gained a few pounds when I went back to carbs that's it.
Perfectly fine being a skelly now though, compared to the skinny fat guy with a gut and flabby thighs. Took literally zero effort either.

Still too lazy to exercise though, to build muscle. I'll get to it one day.

Sure user
It's all muh genetics

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Just water fast for 8 days and lose 10lbs easy. Do it how many times you need to be skinny.

just get an amphetamine prescription or start doing meth. you'll never want to eat

Solve a problem and cause another one, genius

You're eating too much junk food and you're probably snacking more than you realize. Stick to 2 scheduled meals a day and maybe a small non-junk snack in between or before you sleep so you don't go to bed hungry, if you get cravings drink some coffee or tea, I shit you not it works wonders. Watch the amount of bread/starch you eat and don't fall for the fruit meme, that shit may as well be candy if you eat a bunch of it. If you want to lose a bunch fast I would reccomend doing keto for a few months.

Don't listen to this shit, some retard gave himself a seizure doing this. The most you should fast at a time is 24 hours.

Use DNP faggot

Worked for me but then my leg felt weird and i thought i was developing peripheral neuropathy so i stopped using it

If you use Grindr to start having sex it could help you lose weight

how hard is to fucking admit that you eat too much it shows on your body you have to be delusional as fuck to claim that you dont eat much but still gain weight unless ur a literal miracle human who can live off the energy of the sun or some shit

Honestly I dont see how you would get a fuckin seizure from a basic fast unless you are retarded and dont even have salt daily. Of course if you have some weird health problems or diabeetus then dont do it.

>some retard gave himself a seizure doing this. The most you should fast at a time is 24 hours.
LOL IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED
OP, fasting is 100% safe and the best way to lose weight; don't listen to the faggots fearmongering you.

>I dont even eat a lot of food
lol

just eat less calories dumbass

Lol that's my favorite rage comic face!

>water fast for 8 days
I think you're asking OP to kill himself