Why dont you get plastic surgery?

why dont you get plastic surgery?
Im being serious here, even if it costs you like $20k wouldn't that still be pretty cheap for basically getting a new and better life?

Think about it
the kinds women who were usually disgusted by your appearance will see you as either normal or even better as hot!
People will respect you more and actually take you seriously
you dont have to hide yourself anymore
you will get matches on tinder
your insta acc will get swarmed with thots wanting you
it will be easier for you to find a job
etc

whats so bad about wanting to be happy?

Attached: 84f107361f2038710a64b48c09129369_female-girl-and-korean-image-ulzzang-pinterest-neck-length-ulzzang- (500x500, 55K)

Can't get plastic surgery on your personality bro

Attached: 1565835136058.png (640x1136, 279K)

lol this
but putting that aside, prospects would make me want to reproduce and the children would still inherit my garbage genes. that kind of generational ugliness can only be fixed by perpetual wealth

but what if you find a wife with good genes?
then you have a 50/50 chance that your kids wont be ugly
(I dont want kids though)

because fuck normalfags, fuck society, fuck roasties, fuck the game, I dont want to play.
If I spent ANY money to fundamentally alter my appearance, then I've agreed to play their stupid fucking games, and I refuse to

Attached: 1546944333107.jpg (600x600, 28K)

I've been thinking about it...
I have like $15k in the bank, but I just don't know where to start. Like what part of my face being altered would make me attractive etc.
I'm not asian, but I've been thinking about changing my eyes at least. I got cursed with those hooded bug eyed ones.

Attached: 68kiEUJt1qi5g5mo1_1280.jpg (1280x710, 95K)

ask the surgeon
I think he knows best

I would like to get some moles removed.

Thats cause by lack of bone support under the eye.

>under the eye.
Um, the eyelids are over the eye...

As above so below nigga.

100% unironically planning on doing it once I make enough money. I want my nose straightened out at the very least. It's not even about roasties or society, I just want to feel good when I look in the mirror.

you maken me laff fhunny boye

descriptions aren't your strong point then i guess tar boy

It's all fun and games until your genes get exposed

im not rich. i did instead spend years working out and learning how to love myself while improving my looks though which in turn helped me become a less bitter and warmer person

don't most plastic surgeons are used to doing female facial appearances and as far as I'm aware most of those surgeons are only experienced with female aesthetics, therefore, having a male jump in on the plasticwagon, would likely be a grey area for an experienced surgeon and would result in surgery that is closer to female appearances. The market for Plastic surgery is majorly dominated by females

Girl in OP doesn't even look plastic. I saw plenty of girls that cute on my trip to Tokyo last year.

people like the bug eye thing actually. I think the general consensus is the closer your eyes are to asian eyes the less attractive they are, so the bug eye thing's a decent feature to have (assuming they're big).

dude even I as a yellow fever fag can say that Taeri is 99% plastic fake

Attached: 7e6af0924e7fe933840456a45974cc0e.jpg (1080x1350, 224K)

>people like the bug eye thing actually
Nah not when they're hooded, at least on males.
On males those low brow squinty kind of eyes are the most masculine and attractive.

Attached: 15534.jpg (900x1254, 148K)

I'm fat as fuck so sport is the only thing fixing me lol

Attached: 1543172675920.jpg (1639x1639, 393K)