New job offer, what do?

>current job
im the 'young' guy (32), get left alone most of the time pushing buttons in the corner, nobody asks any questions, I just quietly exist.
>apply for new job because money
>good interview and get offered role
its all young men and women aged 20-35, usually working in teams, they all have madlad instas and kikebooks, whole thing sounds like normie hell BUT id be getting way more money and to boss some of the cunts around.
im an awkward permavirgin hermit who hasnt had a friend in 10 years, havent been to a party since I was 20, have no hobbies outside reading old war books.
how bad will it be?

Attached: 1555827997007.png (510x332, 66K)

just avoid dsiclosing personal info and you're set

some people will try to be normie frens with you and ask things
pay attention and focus only on work for a while

Stay where you are, when you get exposed in the new place you'll regret it.

Or just be honest from the outset and own your wizard rank, maybe you'll finally lose it.

hiding details shouldnt be hard, I just worry when they inevitably start trying to be friends with me.
even just normal male banter sounds painful in my head
>corrrr user m8 look at the tits on 'er
>h-h-ha yeah I guess
>love to see her fanny eh user
>h-ha yeah

god knows what the women will be like, they all look like PIZZA, ADVENTURE, CAPESHIT tinderthots, ive no chance.
I cant sit here forever tho

>Stay where you are
id regret not trying aswell.
wondering how others deal with workplace people?

it shouldn't be different than your current workplace tho?
unless you're lying to us

>>corrrr user m8 look at the tits on 'er
>>h-h-ha yeah I guess
>>love to see her fanny eh user
>>h-ha yeah
based

Attached: 9c84b1637d5c1f4acb8651ff9b5bf5b94f138e48bfe6de57385de0bf673cfde4.png (959x416, 454K)

current workplace is 2 50+ women, a family bloke who is mid 40s and another old guy who works part time. its the office for a vending machine company, i go nowhere near the warehouse and I just autstically check stuff gets to where its supposed to go on the computer as the drivers scan stuff, once a day might have to phone for something thats late but besides one of the women making me a coffee or having a smoke I get left alone in the corner.

new place is all young people, dozens of them, its a totally different and more hands on setup even though ill be doing similar work in controlling supplies.

how can I practice normal young people banter? what games do they play online?

it will be the same dude
just beware of being close friends

they will invite you friday nigth whatever

>the virgin sperg "boss" who everyone knows immediately is a virgin and everybody laughs at behind his back

this is going to happen immediately isnt it

Do you look ugly?

it wont be, I can already tell from the ones ive stalked online.
im barely cut out for working on my own, the second they start talking about anything sexual im dead

im just fucking with you
im a 35 y old wizard too
we all just shitpost here, user
not a good place to ask for advice or anything else at all any more

so how much money will you be making at your new job?
I'm a neet, but have some money
wish I was you, with a fancy boss job offer

no I dont think so, ive had women come on to me in the past. im in ok shape, normal 5'11 height, blonde hair blue eyes mr normal, get told I look much younger than 32.
just a total recluse who hasnt been close to anyone since childhood and is riddled with various mental conditions, spend my days world building scenarios in my head and acting them out alone in the flat. I legit have 3 numbers saved on my phone and 1 of them is a taxi company, I always thought that was normal until talking about it on here.

Act like stoic and professional.

>I legit have 3 numbers saved on my phone and 1 of them is a taxi company, I always thought that was normal until talking about it on here.
lol, jesus christ, that is actually bad
three numbers? I mean, the medical center, taxi and pizza place alone is that
also, answer my two posts above you asshole

going from 23k to 34k+more.
in bongland thats loads, though i know in america especially people get much more money.
I just larped like fuck about my current role during the interview, made it sound like I had a whole team of people beneath me who would cry if I left

>taxi
>mother
>landlord

well, you know you have to take the job or else you won't forgive yourself, but there is no telling how any of it will go
don't tell anyone ever that you are a virgin, but you can tell people, if they press you, that you've only been with one girl and don't have much sexual experience
just don't ever tell anyone you are a virgin
ok user?

lmao no chance.
ill tell them what I always tell people, that I had one bad one x months/years ago that fucked me over and dont care about women at all anymore, usually shuts a 1on1 conversation down fir a while.

who knows maybe itll be fine, it might even be a laugh?
I just worry im going to spaghetti around one of the stacy saleswomen if we end up talking non business

I only go for remote jobs these days. UNLESS - the company gives me a big office and completely autonomy (can work at my own pace etc). Fuck corporations.

Attached: 1560062771302.jpg (332x351, 19K)

>lmao no chance.
okay, that works in the exact same way I said
so what did you say "no chance" to?

telling them im a virgin

>its all young men and women aged 20-35, usually working in teams, they all have madlad instas and kikebooks
switched to a company like that about 6 months ago. it's a bit bumpy at first, not gonna lie, full of normalfags smoking weed, drinking, hanging out, casually hooking up over the weekend etc... despite this, it's been a positive experience so far because the team works really well together and everyone has that team sports mentality where instead of assigning blame, people look for solutions, together. they undeniably know that I'm autismo, but both the men and women are cool enough to never make fun of me (at least while I'm there, god knows how they talk about me when I'm not around). some of the girls even pretend to be into me, so that the quasi-mandatory drinks after work become bearable because they always include me and talk to me.

still, it absolutely is a normalfag wasteland and hearing drunk female coworkers talk about men and dicks and just sex in general can cause some blackpill overdose now and then.

Attached: 1525694551882.jpg (1366x768, 74K)