Blackpills

ITT: Post blackpills

Attached: Manlet_b8d91f_6601251.jpg (602x800, 88K)

thats not really a black pill, its just retards from an echo chamber.

Have sex incel mcfaggot

Yikes dude, you're delusional.

Attached: Manlet_90f453_6601251.jpg (1200x1698, 234K)

niggers and single moms...hmmm it really makes you think

>tfw 5'6 khv
should I just fucking kill myself or something

>5'5
>7 3/4" dick

honestly i take great pleasure in knowing i have a bigger dick then all of these bitches boyfriends. i might not use it but its there and really thats all i need

Yes, but you should do it in an extremely painful way like setting yourself on fire. Short guys are so repulsive, death alone is too good for them. They should suffer.

I just don't get why it's acceptable and even encouraged to make fun of guys for their height but considered a sin by society to make fun of a girl's weight
especially since height can't be changed and weight can

>if you women would stop having sex with short men they would die out
If.

is 5'8 considered short?
you're comment as been muted for not being original

Because this society is fucked
Yeah but rich short dudes exist

Attached: 6-48-tweet-tori-when-his-height-starts-with-5-meninist-2509063.png (500x441, 75K)

You know whats the funniest about this? Only short people care about height. All the girls you see in these posts? All short. All the guys on you see on Jow Forums talking about short guys? All short, projecting their insecurities and validation.

Aint no man thats 6' gonna sit on Jow Forums talking about height all day shits weird.

>when a tall Chad smashes his head into a low ceiling or doorframe
Ha! Serves you right.

Go back to Twitter you normie subhuman

Attached: 1559159876863.jpg (1914x2388, 1.62M)

you also only see starving people saying they're hungry

Is that last one a man?

>yikes

go back to israili reddit, psyop shitposter

>redacting
>redacting Heightism Exposed retweets
Go back to reedit and stay there

>normie
you need to go back, normalfag

Here. I compiled this one myself.

Attached: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ how short women are disgusted by short men and drool over tall men and their tal (2182x4600, 1.22M)

cope
based

>Overhear two female coworkers talk shit about how short a male coworker was
>He's taller than both of them
Honestly thought this was bullshit until now

Attached: pepe_the_frog_sad~2.jpg (422x360, 26K)

Thats what i saw, some inbetween genders nigger trying to fit into a height bashing post

Women dont see that as an issue. They never see anything they personally do as hypocritical or wrong in any way.

Attached: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ short girl talking shit about short guys.jpg (1242x1540, 106K)

>If you not 5'10 and up please fav this so i can save us both the hurt and block you now
>11 likes
Ultimate basedboys

everybody knows that height is attractive in men
but why the fuck would anyone think that posting shit like that is based?
why do you think being a cunt for no reason is a valued trait?

pic is funny because it's always short girls who feel like they deserve 6'+ guys
average height girls tend to be satisfied as long he's just slightly taller than herself

Big yikes. Men shorter than 6ft are destined to be virgins

Baitposters should be beaten.

Attached: _ just work out bro. your natural genes dont matter.jpg (800x800, 93K)

can confirm. the only times me being a manlet was brought up, it was from women who were around 5 feet tall

Attached: 43yx1s2tajz11.jpg (750x823, 64K)

Shit like this doesn't even impress me anymore.

I'm tired of it all.

Yeah bruv Im 5-8 and its short. Not terrible but i get made fun if for it at least a few times a week. I can only imagine the hell for a 5-5 kid

This actually. Tall people NEVER make fun of my height it is literally always like a 4-11 old boomer woman pissed off she us ugly and makes fun of me for being

Here's the one and only true blackpill you're all ignoring: there are no x-pills, you just have serious mental issues, using different internet bullshit to rationalize your emotional distress.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth.

am 5'4. i've only been mocked by girls a few times in my life. all of them very short themselves. then again i dont chase shallow thots
my experience is exactly pic related. short, shallow chicks who have 0 to offer besides sex, but they expect everything and talk MASSIVE shit at any imperfections.
its literally like in that pic. chicks will act with genuine disgust at a man who has imperfections (like height). the only difference betewen those and n ormal women is that normal woman actually manage to contain their disgust in public.

If a person is born as a woman, they'll NEVER have to actually work hard and put in effort to be successful. That shit just falls in their laps without them even trying, to the point where they even complain about how many offers they get.
If a person is born as a man, they'll have to work hard all their lives and be successful, only to maybe get the attention of a 5\10 chick while she's sorting through 20 other guys.

Attached: imagine living life on easy mode just because you exist.jpg (922x960, 151K)

I dont wanna hear about any "wage gap" when women can just take pictures of themselves and get payed for it.
I dont wanna hear about any "beauty standards" when women can just post pictures of themselves on social media and have 20+ people telling them how beautiful they are, even if they're not.
I dont wanna hear about any "lonely women" when any time a woman complains about being "lonely", she gets 20+ offers from guys to befriend\hang out\date\fuck.

Attached: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ wage gap 200 dollars for feet pics.jpg (720x320, 26K)

being tall is a meme

I know lots of autistic 6'3" retards that couldn't get pussy if their lives depended on it

Baitposters should be beaten until they stop their gigantic faggotry.

Attached: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ battling 100 other men for a 5.10 girl.jpg (720x386, 37K)

>honestly i take great pleasure in knowing i have a bigger dick
>5'5
Kill yourself my dude

Seriously though, how can ANYONE be DELUSIONAL enough to think that height doesn't matter?

Attached: Loll2.jpg (601x700, 39K)

Can you imagine if a bunch of twitter users talked like this about women? Or about black people? They'd get suspended fucking immediately.

Why are you here?

>fuck you, let me post

Replying to your own post doesnt work, retard.

Attached: body positivity.png (960x814, 713K)

Reminder that "personality" is just an excuse girls use to reject ugly\short guys without the social repercussions of being shallow.
Ugly guy with good personality? Fucked.
Hot guy with bad personality? Mass success
Ugly guy with good personality catfishing as hot guy? Mass success.
QED

Attached: _ personality detector failing in the presence of a 6 foot 5 drug addict.jpg (680x603, 64K)

>pic is funny because it's always short girls who feel like they deserve 6'+ guys
That's almost aways the case. Most tall women +6'2 will tell you they are actually worried that shorter men won't even see them as a valid option because they might feel less manly or inferior around them. Of course I think they also would want that fantasy of being in high-heels and still looking up for the guy but the idea that large portion of males won't even orbit them because they can't enter the stratosphere must worry them.

Attached: 1387179365414.jpg (1964x3810, 1.14M)

you incels need to learn that it's 99% likelihood that it's your garbage personality that is ruining your chances, not being 5'9 instead of 6'. I've met more girls who don't give a shit than girls who think a guy being short is a deal breaker. i have several short buddies who are slaying more pussy than i'll ever will, and that's because they're great people, and that's attractive.

Stop denying facts and fuck off back to Twitter you delusional piece of shit. Seriously, what the fuck are you doing here? Fuck off and never come back.

>large portion of males won't even orbit them because they can't enter the stratosphere must worry them.
That's such bullshit. I dare you to show me even one tall female who doesnt get male attention or orbiters.
The fact is, no matter how ugly, fat, skinny, short, tall, bitchy, etc. a woman is, she'll ALWAYS have guys after her. Not only for casual sex, but for actual serious relationships.
I am exceedingly sick of this "women have it bad too though" bullshit.

Attached: More like 80% if you know what i mean.jpg (700x590, 46K)

>Post blackpills
This one really leaves you with bitter after taste... like a pill that doesn't dissolve itself in stomach properly.

Attached: 1444527476052.jpg (1550x627, 238K)

Please dont reply to bait posts.
On topic: Remember to NEVER open up about your problems with women. Any time you do, they will think you are weak, their pussies will dry up instantly, and they will immediately think about dumping you and getting away from you.

Attached: yh3hvca0anl11.png (517x767, 441K)

pretty pathetic to scour the internet for comments like those and collect them in a jpg just to prove it's women's fault you're undateable. your personality is shit, that's why nobody likes you. fix your personality, and you'll see that many don't care about you being a midget and can get over your virginity easily.

>short men need to stop having kids
>but its perfectly fine for short women to keep breeding
Why did God make such a soulless and retarded sex

Attached: 1564756235249.png (397x238, 134K)

Heres a blackpill/truthpill: the USA is the greatest country in the world by far

Short men have shit genes, short women have okay genes. Learn evolution

See this is the shit that really, REALLY pisses me off.
Women are disgusted by men who have the exact same flaws that they themselves do.
Short guy? Short women are disgusted
Fat guy? Fat women are disgusted
Virgin guy? Virgin women are disgusted.
Small dick? Chicks with roast beefs for vaginas, or tiny tits are disgusted by you.
It really is like 's picture. You gotta be a fucking supermodel to even be noticed by a ugly short fat 4\10 woman.

see? this is what i mean with 'garbage personality'. you can't handle the fact that you need to correct yourself, instead you fly off the handle when anyone suggests that you're not perfect. you'd rather blame the entire world for your own shitty attitude. there are even fucking midgets who pound tons of pussy. you're an asshole, that's the problem.

remember elliot roger? he looked pretty normal, but his was a nut, so people avoided him like the plague. if he had been normal, he'd blend in like everyone else, and get laid.

>That's such bullshit. I dare you to show me even one tall female who doesnt get male attention or orbiters.
It doesn't stop them for lamenting the fact that their height as a female limit their potential partners and to some extent orbiters. Guy needs to be tall and big and girl has to be petit and she needs to stand on her toes to kiss like in Brazilian soap operas. This worries them because they are aware that man might prefer to tower over the woman, what if he's resourceful but because of his own insecurities he won't orbit or provide for them?
But of course they will get orbiters just for the fact of having vagina.

>I am exceedingly sick of this "women have it bad too though" bullshit.
I never even implied it.

Attached: 1444192434948.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

Manlets are such brainlets. You guys know that there's short girls out there too, right? You don't have to go after 6'2" behemoth women, go after ones shorter than you

It gets worse: Literally the only reason short men exist is because short women keep reproducing.
Which means, the only reason that short guys get massively shat on, is because women dont get parsed for their height.

Attached: women-101_o_7263350.jpg (640x700, 153K)

this is how it really is. this is why you don't get laid.

Attached: friendzone.gif (816x762, 294K)

>he looked pretty normal
>Manlet
>Ugly face
>Shitty skin
>Hapa
>Feminine voice
Personality is just another word for looks, you're fucking delusional. Women will swarm all over a guy who looks good but has a shitty personality. Personality barely fucking matters you bluepilled cunt. Just fuck off back to Twitter already.

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

Guys stop replying to the butthurt roastie. Yes it hurts when she says mean things, but she's only doing it to get a reaction out of you guys so that she can feel as if her worldview has been confirmed.
Just ignore her and she'll go away.

Attached: fm3k605v9r231.jpg (511x767, 30K)

>You gotta be a fucking supermodel to even be noticed by a ugly short fat 4\10 woman.
i know how you feel friend
i just want a girl on my level
i'm well aware i'm 4\10. i just want 4\10 women to not be disgusted by me

Attached: im super lonely but i have tons of guys messaging me to the point where im overwhelmed. TEEHEE SO LO (1654x620, 97K)

The only pertinent concern in this thread is always; troll or newfag?

Amazing how little has changed over the long years of this website.

Dont reply to reddit bait posters.
Reminder that obese 300lb+ women can get tall super muscular guys just for the sole fact that they exist as women.
Nowhere im Human history has anyone seen an equivalent situation where the genders are reversed.

Attached: 1389508160842.jpg (960x1280, 165K)

Imagine getting heightmogged by teenage girls, even most of them are 5'9" to 6' now. Manlet life must be pure hell

Attached: 85553E42-C5DB-4C66-8EA8-E29B619DC0BF.jpg (677x873, 113K)

>be 6'1
>still an incel
yeah height ain't much if you are autismal

Attached: 1533583363945.png (624x480, 399K)

>pretty pathetic to scour the internet for comments like those and collect them in a jpg just to prove it's women's fault you're undateable.
>your personality is shit, that's why nobody likes you. fix your personality
Woah. I thought it was the fact that I'm 28 unemployed virgin still living with my parents but hey I guess there is still a chance for me as long as I "fix my personality".

Attached: 1419084015850.png (1600x900, 328K)

>Reminder that obese 300lb+ women can get tall super muscular guys just for the sole fact that they exist as women.
It actually gets even worse. Literally DISABLED women with disfigured faces have no problems getting a guy on dating sites. They have a better dating experience than an average looking male. It's fucked up.

>you're a virgin because of your personality, incel!

Attached: 1423854655343.jpg (500x528, 66K)

>Guys stop replying to the butthurt roastie
It's just a male robot larping as a roastie to bait more and bump. I appreciate it and it motivates me to lurk for more materials.

Attached: 1452411371692.png (2652x2004, 1.2M)

I've been asking people for YEARS to show me even one example of a woman who has literally 0 guys interested in her. So far, nobody has actually been able to show me an example.
Meanwhile, if you go on r9k, you can immediately find 50-100 guys who have 0 girls interested in them.
In interest of fairness, I give women who are disabled, or seriously physically\mentally ill a pass though. But still.

>Men under 6' should've just been girls

kek even the normie ultra bluepilled turbo roasties on social media have figured it out

Attached: 1564829354812.jpg (960x748, 58K)

If only your life was cut short....

"It's because of your personality that you're a virgin, incel!"
Meanwhile this guy just rapes a chick, leaves a letter of apology, and she starts dating him.
SURELY HER PERSONALITY DETECTOR WAS BROKEN, RIGHT?

Attached: x2vsmlaxk4131.png (1013x1737, 199K)

>You know whats the funniest about this? Only short people care about height.
women in general are "short people", so you're technically right.

Attached: 1562785224086.png (1024x394, 150K)

>Just be yourself bro, smile and be confident. Girls love confidence!

Attached: EqGfYfQ.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Dont reply to bait posts.

Attached: 8fl39vjlak031.jpg (1056x651, 39K)

>rapes a chick

drunk sex at a party is not rape

You're the irrational one dickhead. Can't even prove your points. How fucking sad.

Also SHORT WOMEN exist. Manlets don't exist only because of manlet men, but short women too.

Apparently she thought it "counted" as rape, though.
I wonder why those "personality" people are so quiet, when you show them a woman drooling over a rapist's "personality".

Attached: 60881032_10216318414384738_1694696397380517888_n.jpg (960x924, 119K)

Dont reply to bait posts retard.

Attached: tinder in one pic.png (1645x744, 106K)

Oh shut the fuck up you neanderthal. YOUR NOT TALKING TO ANY GIRLS you lying fuck. You're on Jow Forums you closet incel.

REMINDER THAT IN 2019 YOU MUST BE A GIANT GIGACHAD TO DATE A 4\10 FLAT UGLY ART HOE.

Attached: minimum requirements to date a short skinny flat art hoe.jpg (1080x1336, 111K)

Complete avoidance of consequences of your own actions and decisions.
It's always men and woman who get drunk, get naked, have sex. And then when they sober up it's all about how attractive physically and socially the guy is to determine whether it was "rape" or just a "hook up". Women after alcohol behave like animals and they abandon and throw at men responsibility of making sure nothing bad happens to them once they get drunk.

Attached: 1557328571099.jpg (2800x4000, 1.99M)

there's that shitty personality again. elliot looked normal. like 90% of the human population. you incels are obsessed with analyzing looks, obsessing over jawlines, height, skin, hair, you name it. most women are pretty goddamn neutral about how dudes look. i've been an underweight skeleton, fit, and overweight fatass in my life, and i got laid with every body type. i'm also balding early, have oily skin. i've dated girls who are as tall as me, and shorter than me. doesn't matter. every girl i got was because i was being social and nice to people. The last 4 years i haven't been social at all, and as a result, i'm not getting laid.

the fact that you think the popular guys are assholes is because you're jealous. 100% of the unpopular incels i've known in my life have been absolute anti social creeps who treat other people like tools and objects.

so here are the rules to getting laid:
>be nice
>be social
>don't treat people just as tools meant to fulfill your needs (ie don't just be nice to people just to get them to fuck you, they'll notice)
>don't be weird and creepy
>remain relatively washed and employed
>don't expect the girl to be 100% perfect
>don't judge people on their looks. be nice to people even if they're ugly
>don't judge people harshly for shit

and if you want to increase your chances, learn to play stairway to heaven on the guitar. the fact that you're an incel means you're failing at all these steps, and most likely are not doing any of them.

I love how women are so dumb they don't realize that them fucking 6 foot 2 giants with their tiny 5 foot 1 body that's bringing the height of guys down

Because she's a bad bitch queen and if you can't handle her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best, user

If you get pussy, you wouldn't be here. Shut the fuck up.

>Tall black man approaches 5'3 woman
>"OMG HOW TALL ARE YOU"
>Is 6'3 but says hes been to prison
>"FUCK ME YOU ARE TALL AND THATS ALL I CARE ABOUT"

stop being a defeatist user
the (((blackpill))) is what they want you to take

based picture. I despise people that cannot drink and handle themselves

You guys see what I mean? Over and over again.
Women NEVER want the male equivalent of them.
Women ALWAYS date up. If you arent at least 2 points higher than a woman on the X\10 scale, she wont date you, and will be inwardly disgusted by you.

Attached: plus sized women vs overweight men. notice the wording.jpg (480x422, 21K)

>elliot looked normal. like 90% of the human population.
>90% of the human population
You forgot the part where you have to be at the top of 20% males to compete. The average isn't attractive, it's unattractive. Just stop being delusional you fucking normalfag, if Elliot actually looked good he's be still alive today fucking bitches.

hey, i'm just breaking your echo chamber. if you're not getting laid, why would you listen to other incels? a rational person would ask someone who does know how to get laid.

and obese women is a fetish for some people, has nothing to do with any social climate at all.

You do? HAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic.

That's completely fucking wrong. Kikes want all of society to be bluepilled, and they are. Anybody who takes a pill higher than blue is throwing away the comfort of a just world delusion in favor of embracing the truth. You can't even know who (((they))) are when you're bluepilled.

Dont reply to obvious bait.
Oregano, Oregon.

Attached: 60811116_2402997966584771_298875538494193664_n.jpg (583x960, 67K)