Why do normies have such a blind hatred towards pedophiles...

Why do normies have such a blind hatred towards pedophiles? imo women who deny autistic adolecents any of their love and force them to shoot up innocent people out of spite are worse but society treats them like innocent little angels for some reason while treating pedophiles like people treated witches in the stone age, I don't get it

Attached: 1436922046508.png (400x381, 108K)

Because childfucking is wrong, idiot.

I need to leave this board. jfc

All i want is homos and trannies to be treated the same as pedos. Why do they get a free pass to be fucked in the head?

Don't worry, the rainbow alliance will be LGBTQP soon enough.

They don't harm other people, they just mind their business and keep their perversions in the bedroom like heterosexual people do

And so do pedos you dumb nigger also gays have extremely high rates of molesting children. Key word molesting. Most pedos dont offend.

>they just mind their business and keep their perversions in the bedroom

Delusion or never seen a gay pride parade. Faggots and trannies get the rope.

>and keep their perversions in the bedroom
topkek no they dont, maybe a few

Also have you not seen the trannies in public yet? I have and that is not in the bedroom unless the bedroom is the whole world including the public bathrooms that your daughters have to share with 50 year old mentally ill men dressed in drag. Youre ok with that though?

Because most people don't like the idea of grown ass men using their children like onaholes on legs. It's almost like protecting innocent young from harm is a basic survival instinct or something.

The bedroom is Main St.

why do pedos have such a blind admiration and approval for sex traffickers and child abuse? is it because they all want to go to prison?

Pedophiles are degenerates who justify diddling children

>Why do normies-
Because they are normies
Usually brainwashed, low iq drones

Attached: 1534921463289.png (1070x1070, 384K)

Thanks for the reason to doubt people, I'll add it to the pile along with necrophiliacs and dog fuckers

(Protip: 99% of the userbase of nsfw boards is made my normies at the moment)

You don't know how it feels to be molested and most of them are homosexuals

I got v& when I was 20 for dating and sleeping with a 16 year old girl. Would you consider me a pedo?

No, I don't live in a shithole where people are children up to 18-21
Also check the definition

Did she perform consensual acts with you or did you hse manipulation for such acts

Most likely, yes. Unless you live in a shithole like Brazil lol.
But if you can date 20+ year olds just fine then I don't have a problem.

Consensual, no grooming or manipulation of any kind. That was the shitty part, I'm lumped in with rapist and the actual child molesters.

Only your NPC peers would consider you a pedophile, these AOC laws are made by old ass fat legbeared post-wall post-menopause roasties

What country do you live in that allows consensual sex

>Why do normies have such a blind hatred towards pedophiles? imo women who deny autistic adolecents any of their love
>treats them like innocent little angels for some reason while treating pedophiles like people treated witches in the stone age,
>childfucking is wrong
>your daughters have to share with 50 year old mentally ill men dressed in drag.
>It's almost like protecting innocent young from harm is a basic survival instinct or something.
>why do pedos have such a blind admiration and approval for sex traffickers and child abuse?
>Pedophiles are degenerates who justify diddling children
>20 for dating and sleeping with a 16 year old girl.
So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it, vote

Slippery slope, they'll assume not to trust you won't do gradually worse

I'll be honest i dont like neither men nor women and politics i only know that the safety of people and science is my only priority and all that stuff about kitchen and pregnancy is not what i believe

Once you have children your brain develops an overprotective instinct towards them. Anything that comes remotely close to the idea of hurting children pushes them to a blind animalistic rage and they cannot be reasoned with anymore.

Shoot all pedophiles in the skull. :)