Jerked off twice and watched a 4 hour long documentary about psychology

>jerked off twice and watched a 4 hour long documentary about psychology

How was your day so far?

Attached: comfyapu.png (657x527, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg&t=16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got my Gamma Sterling to produce 3 volts of constant power from a solar heat source alone but I still don't have the flywheel balanced perfectly and the efficiency suffers from it.

Need to make an Arduino sun tracker to keep the parabolic reflector aimed at the sun but that requires more energy than I currently (heh) can produce.

It was ok. I woke up at 11am, mom made me breakfast, now im taking a shit.

I have to go to campus to buy my books for the semester.
School starts tomorrow and I haven't even visited campus yet. I don't know where anything is at. It thunderstormed all morning I'm lucky I even woke up before 6 PM.
I never got a student ID though so I'm worried they won't let me purchase the books.
I need the clicker for tomorrow b/c there is going to be attendance points on the very first day.

The dichotomy that is Jow Forums

>4 hour long documentary about psychology

Which one? I am in the mood for some ultra long documentaries on academic, historical, or conspiracy shit topics (no over-produced brainlet garbage like modern History channel though)

too bad sterling are noisy , and if you dont live in the desert with every sunny day, its useless as a permanent energy source

Made the mistake of going to sleep at 5am only to be woken up at 8am by loud ass construction going on outside. LET ME SLEEP

>Woke up at 10:30
>Was going to go food shopping today.
>Called and saw food stamps haven't been deposited on my card so I have to call the office tomorrow morning and find out what's going on.
>Might go get some Burger King chicken nuggets.
>Going to mow the lawn today.

Living the Dream

Oh, I know. This is just bored experimenting. I also only have micromesh copper for the regenerator, so I'm pissing away a lot of heat but I can't afford the ceramic mesh I'd rather be using.

I wanted to jerk off last night but I fell asleep, so I have to wait until tonight...
For some reason if I fap when I wake up or in mornings it never feels that intense or as good as when I do it after a full day of being up. Idk why, maybe it's the grogginess.

Basically just been reading and browsing the internet until I have to go to work in a few hours...

I've done like 5 huge poops this weekend which is weird b/c I'm always hungry and barely eat anything except trail mix in my room b/c it's the only thing I can eat without having to go downstairs and interact with my roommates

here you go fren
youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg&t=16s

I woke up at 8 am, jerked off, then slept until now. Just finished my cereal.

MRA meme videos don't count as 'documentaries'

I watched Vargtimmen earlier and ate a cheeseburger.

Most of the Dennis Farina Unsolved Mysteries are up on YouTube and on Tubi online.

I've been working on art commissions and jacking off to the idea of setting myself on fire as well as imagining the grueling healing process afterwards.

Attached: 1555080620548.png (214x200, 103K)

I tied a rope to a tree and looked up how to tie a hangman's noose.

Trying to sell my car and I have to deal with religious people. I hate that so much. I don't care if you're religious but it SEEMS to me that people who are so hardcore about it where they make it obvious seem to be terrible people. You know? Same with the euphoric neckbeard atheists. Makes it seem like they're pretentious and righteous but in a delusional way. I've known people who use it as an excuse to be a cunt because God has a plan for them or something.

Seems like a lot of virtue signaling without actually being virtuous.

Waiting for test results... might kms

I just finished the dishes and the laundry is spinning in the washer. No big dish planned, so my afternoon is free.

Tried to find some ERP earlier this morning but nobody showed interest. Channels were all filled with the usual cliques being silly with each other and largely ignoring my existence, so that was an exercise in futility if there ever was one.

Maybe I'll play some Overwatch until it's dinnertime, kill a few hours or something.

very nice, i'll be using this as an idea for a new short story. Thanks user

finished wageslaveing, now shitposting here until bedtime when i need to wake pu for mr shekelburg again

I've been reading some airport lit for most of the day, baking in the sun, now I've just had dinner and am watching some Netflix.