Has anyone spent the night in a public building before without anyone knowing you were there?

Has anyone spent the night in a public building before without anyone knowing you were there?
I'm currently staying in a library that's closed for the day, the staff simply didn't check to make sure I left so I just stayed the night. I'm homeless by the way lol.

Attached: Merry Parties.png (247x144, 79K)

yes, i use to do this when i was homeless as well. use this time to get your shit together.

Timestamp proof fgt

Here, got snacks and running water, its really nice, gonna stay here a while.

Attached: 20190818_120500-1.jpg (3250x1538, 573K)

Just in random public buildings or in libraries? Also sick trips.

nice one
use adblock

Is being homeless fun?
How the fuck is this not original?

when they find you in the morning pretend like you were trapped inside and threaten to sue.

Not fun, but it isn't that bad, especially when you have a place to sleep.
They're going to be closed all day today. They will be back tomorrow and i'll do that.

idk how that would work. theyd likely need personal information from you and when they find out you are homeless i feel like it would make it clear you were trying to find a place to shack up even if you didnt mean to and youd get fucked for trespassing instead

Fuck that, exit stage left right before they open the library, you'll just get in more trouble than it's worth. If they got alarms you should cover up your fingers just to not leave prints, I don't think they'd waste forensic money on a library break in but you never know. You'll be able to make an escape before any security arrives since you're just leaving, not actually looking to steal anything inside AND escape.

Yeah I'll probably just sneak out when they come back, then come back in like nothing happened.

reminded me of this awesome kids book op

Attached: 51SQ0H6XMNL._SX279_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (281x474, 31K)

whats it about?
origniolioli

two young siblings, older sister and younger brother, running away from home to the met in nyc and finding a mysterious new marble angel statue that may or may not be michaelangelo's creation. i reread it a few months ago and its a pretty fun short read. they stay at the met for a few weeks i think and have to avoid night guards and shit

what will you do when the security guard comes?

I used to work security, and we did security rounds at libraries etc. during the night. AMA

Oh shit I remember reading that when I was younger. They went into the bathrooms to hide when it closed I think, and played in the fountain and slept in maximum comfy beds. There was some plot point about bologna wasn't there?

lol yeah they only had some limited funds but realized they could pick up quarters from the wish fountain for food. yeah they got picked up by mrs frankweiler who initially donated the statue and i think she picked up the statue in the town of bologna, italy man i loved that book

I have the same feelings for "The Last of the Really Grat Whangdoodles" and also "Silverwing". I'm scared to reread them and not enjoy them that much though. If you haven't read them, I'd suggest them for a light comfy read

How are you not setting off the alarms?