Are you ready to give an account of your life to God?

Are you ready to give an account of your life to God?

Attached: article-4569-1.jpg (1392x788, 105K)

which account, my steam account or something else?

Attached: 1565642241891.png (1542x927, 336K)

My rap sheet is longer than most people's intestines.

No, you'll have to give God a justification for all your actions here on earth.

Fucking originally based

>I masturbated a lot
Why?
>Because I was horny

Yes, I don't think there is a God but if there were, I stand behind and am proud of my actions in life.

>Are you ready to give an account of your life to God?
Your life is the account you give.

Attached: TRINITY___NumberOne.jpg (680x383, 68K)

What for? He knows exactly what I did and why I did it already.

>have been told I have a gift for making boring shit sound interesting when needed
>have helped others appear more interesting without lying about what they've done
>literally just have to take what I've done in life and really look at it, seeing where the interesting parts were
>even for my lame shit
>turns out that was the point all along, to make me see where my life has value
>get let in to see my waifu
"Ey, yo, God, if there's respawning put me into something more interesting and fun next time. I don't need to be John Wick but a crazy psycho that loves it, just give me something.

>hating the jews but still worshiping jesus
lmao

Masturbation is a sin user.
Aren't you prideful of your sins.
If you acknowledge his existence and you know his power, why go against him?

>Aren't you prideful of your sins.
I don't think I've committed any significant sins. I don't think masturbation etc is a sin, that's superstition.

I don't think genocide is a sin either.

Are you saying masturbation is genocide?

I'm saying that just because the bible doesn't say don't exterminate a large number of people doesn't mean that genocide wouldn't fall under murder. Just like masturbation falls under sexual immorality.

Masturbation doesn't fall under sexual immorality, though. Genocide is a sin because it hurts other. Masturbation hurts no one.

Why would I give them any account?
what does it matter to me what someone else thinks.

if there is a god and I die and they tell me I have to explain stuff I have done. I would probably give them the finger and walk away, maybe saying something like "explain children with cancer you asshole."
what gives a god the right to judge you.

Attached: Jesus, your tumor.png (500x375, 134K)

Don't try to justify sin user, masturbation is sexual immorality. Are you going to tell me that cuckoldry isn't sexual immorality if nobody is hurt?

> Are you going to tell me that cuckoldry isn't sexual immorality if nobody is hurt?
Cuckoldry does hurt someone, the person who is cheated on. Voluntary cuckoldry is indeed not a sin because it doesn't hurt anyone, yes.

I sworn Lucifer to be on his side, so no.

Attached: 13c3a9a9a83280e08c83721fd82a07c4f0662f5e.gif (391x411, 3K)

>Being prideful before the creator of the universe
user are you going to have this same attitude in Hell, or are you trying to show off before men?

You're a lost soul if you think that sexual immorality is somehow not a sin. Read your Bible, repent for your sins, and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Why would you pledge allegiance to someone who hates you?

I don't care about the Bible, if there is a God it is not literally the God described in the bible. I think immorality is a sin, I just disagree with you what is immoral and not.

I have nothing to say to him. He alreadyy knows everything and will do as he sees fit with me

its not based on pride.

Why's he making me explain myself when he literally already knows all this shit. What an absolute waste of time. It is like asking someone to teach you how to fix a car when you already know how. He's kind of a prick if he's going to make me do that.

>I don't care about the bible
This answers all of my questions then.
Not based on pride? Then what makes you think you (a being created by God) has the authority to rebuke God?

>God gives you the opportunity to see where you went wrong in life so you know why he's sending you to Hell
>You: Lmao what a waste of time.

>God gives me a lecture on what he thinks is wrong, and based on that judgment he's putting me into an eternity of suffering
>what i should be saying according to you and presumably God: wow thanks

What's your point user? You're going to be judge by God like everyone else.

Which god are we talking about? Originale.

The God of the Bible, also known as the God of the trinity.

He's supposed to know everything all the time. In future present and the past.

>there are people alive RIGHT NOW that GENUINELY believe a being of infinite LOVE, power, understanding, and presence will judge you harshly for choices you made with limited comprehension
>there are people alive RIGHT NOW that genuinely believe this being would care about your self pleasure habits
>they believe that this being would then judge the appropriate punishment is infinite pain for an infinite amount of time
>even though the process of evolution is so complex it managed to create a brain that actually believes in god
>a process so slow, we have wisdom teeth even though they've been unnecessary and harmful for a quarter of a million years, and only NOW are people starting to be born without a couple of them
>but no, a book written by a handful of smart and dumb people two thousand years ago is the /thread on the whole debate
Guys, is this fucking 2019 or 1019? Update your shit.

But you must stand before him to be judged, your life will be reviewed, nothing is going to be hidden from him.

If he's not Old Testament dude he should be chill.

>You're so prideful that you think you're beyond reproach
>You're so nearsighted that your blind to the purpose of life
God is real, and God will judge you user, why do you reject his free gift of salvation?

If god is so cool and good he will judge people by how they lived and not if they prayed everyday. If he exists and not some other of many religions if any at all.

God doesn't change, he was the same in the old covenant, he's the same in the new covenant. To say that God changed is blasphemy.

>If you acknowledge his existence and you know his power, why go against him?

I'm not intentionally going against him out of spite or anything though. I'm just not interested in serving him is all.

What do you think I've been saying user, he will judge you on your entire life, even if you say that his God will your lips he will still send you to Hell for your unrepented sins.

Sure but he was quite angry and punishing in the Old testament when in New one he suddenly became more chill.

I know you're either trolling or retarded so talking to you is pointless, but to the user's reading this, there are people this stupid for real. Not on Jow Forums, not kidding, but dead fucking serious. People that tell you you're prideful, while being blindly hypocritical of their own, like they're the fucking authority. Evolution is a slow process, my guys.
>as if anything I said actually rejects God's salvation

Then you're going against his wishes and you're rejecting Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

If you read the Bible you can see this inst the case user.

Your paragraph is incoherent, does this mean your just as stupid as the guy you're replying to?

he already knows, he's god.

Can I accept him then continue with my day?

You think a person gets mercy at their judgment after death? When die, it is too late to ask for forgiveness

If you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior you must repent for your sins, and carry your cross daily. You can't continue your life of sin, you will ultimately become a new person. The path leading to Heaven is difficult and narrow, but you can do it with faith in God.

God is the judge of that user, but it would be wrong for me to say that you can live your sinful life up to the day of your death. It's a gamble you don't want.

Religion is the biggest fucking scam that ever happened to human kind,people got their money stolen,their time and most importantly they even ruin their own relationships and lives for such bullshit.Wake the fuck up,if you chose to believe you have to do it for yourself,you don't go around (not even on the internet) and start by asking an opinion and end up persecuting people in the replies,you way of thinking is no different than the one of a terrorist,you imply to people that they have to repent their sins and fear the might of this "god",you are fucking disgusting I hope that one day you'll wake up and you'll stop doing shit like this because it's a goddamn mistake,god doesn't give you the right to kill or persecute people in his name.

It's the opposite.
God will need to give an account to me.

You're right Christianity isn't a man made institution, in fact to be Christian is to follow Christ and his teachings. Christ calls for his followers to share the lessons he taught us, which is exactly what I'm doing here. I'm not "persecuting" people in the replies, I'm rebuking their false ideas of God.
user I'm going to sound like a broken record here: The universe doesn't revolve around you, God doesn't owe you any explanations if you're going to be prideful instead of being humble before him.

>user I'm going to sound like a broken record here: The universe doesn't revolve around you, God doesn't owe you any explanations if you're going to be prideful instead of being humble before him.
My life has been nothing but suffering and trauma. The amount of misery in this fucked up existence is disgraceful. Either God owes me an explanation or God can get bent. I don't owe anyone shit.

I am, not that I expect a positive reception, of course.

Lame joke but I still kek

Surely he already knows.

Your life has been miserable in what sense? God will give you strength (1 Peter 5:10) God is with you throughout your worst moments of life (Psalm 23:4). If you're in misery, poverty, anger, shame, and sadness you need to get closer to God not away. Satan wants you to curse God for your troubles, Satan doesn't want you to seek God, if you seek God how can Satan fool you into alcoholism, or drug use, or fool you into believing that you're never going to be saved.

I never masturbated

God itself is a false idea, hypocrite retard. Impale yourself.

I don't know if Satan has already deceived you unto believing this, but I do hope that you see your errors. And in which way am I a hypocrite.

Glory to the Lord user, but do you repent for your sins?

>lmao it's your fault i didn't ask to be born faggot