Is fashion important to you?

Is fashion important to you?

Attached: 1565505131337.jpg (1080x1350, 415K)

If you care about what brand your piece of cloth is, you're never going to make it.

Yes, but i got fat. Im in the process of losing weight so i can get back into it. Why?

I usually get second hand clothing, and fakes. But i care more about the fit and look than the brand. Though i do have some cool grail pieces.

im not too invested anymore but it definitely plays into what kind of person i am attracted to. my gf is an arthoe kind of in her looks and im okay with it since we're still young but would want both of us to grow up once we're mid-late 20s

Fashion has diminishing returns and a point where it gets to be too much and high maintenance.
Modestly good looking clothing is the way to go.

No. Imagine relying on clothing corporations to tell you what looks good and that you need to change your style and buy new clothes every 3 months because the fashion industry said so.

Attached: 36 - yyB8re1.jpg (724x720, 95K)

WOW! what a yard and cozzzyyy neighborhood.

14/88

Then why does fashion exist?

Its literally the opposite. Autism shoes can literally make people ignore you

no i dont care. in my ideal world everyone would wear plain t shirs and jeans

i wear the same shirt and shorts every day, wash them once a year

Attached: char women are woman.png (500x375, 186K)

Used to have interest.
styles keep changing and I cant keep up with it. It's a not a good wage slave hobby due to the cost

Yeah, when I grew into my personal style and started caring about what I wore, I felt better about my body image. I even got more attention from girls. Fashion is worth it, user

Yes. Fashion is a way of self-expression.

Attached: 1537171727525.jpg (500x666, 65K)

Not really.
I've bought the same style of clothes I've worn for like 15 years.
I feel comfortable in what I wear, and mostly just own plain coloured t-shirts.

Just imagine having a gf that dressed like that. Where ever she goes, Chads and players will walk up to her daily and try to pick her up. Even if she refuses because she's dating you, they will use every trick until one day she caves and fucks one of them. It will be a rush in her head because forbidden is x10 more orgasmic. Repeat until she gets old and ugly...

girls dont need to dress well to look good.

I'm kinda short so I never got into ultra fashion trends (I literally can't pull them off) but I've been following the same shit for at least 10 years now as my everyday setup:

- Comfy sneakers like Adidas or Nike, the classic street and casual models.
- High rise darkish jeans, always tailored but they last me for years so it's cheap.
- Solid colored or minimalist t shirts, long sleeves fit me well since I lift weights and my wrist game is weak.
- Sweatshirts, jackets or coats are my most diverse pieces, it all depends on the weather.
- Always have a fit, tailored formal Wear set and dress shoes ready for important shit.
- Fuck "business casual" honestly, it's a complete waste of space and money for crap you're only gonna wear at work, it's not even practical.

And that's it...I wanted to get into boots a while ago but they're just too much of a hassle for my taste, footwear is literally comfy > everything for me.

If you think that she would leave for a chad, why would you want to be her bf in the first place?

Depends on what you mean by that. I don't care too much about what my hypothetical girlfriend wears, as long as it isn't revealing. Sweaters, button-down blouses or whatever, shawls, all of that can look good to me. As for myself, I've tried to make strides over the years to wear better clothes. I used to wear shirts and sweatpants to school everyday until I turned 10 or 11. Then I replaced the sweatpants with jeans. A few years after that, I replaced the jeans with khakis. Then I realized that the most important thing is to get clothes that fit well, which in my case means slim-fitting. Most recently I've started wearing plaid and solid-colored button-down shirts, and sometimes pull-over hoodies. I assume it has to look better than the plain t-shirts I had been wearing for over a decade.

no im 29 and my mom still buys my clothes, usually from goodwill costco and walmart

beta provider and emotional support, Chad doesn't give two shits about women or their needs

No, as long as it's not embarrassing i don't care.

this is how my gf dresses and i like it

Attached: IMG-1906.jpg (844x1280, 512K)