The only reason I quit this game was because in all my years of playing this shit I never made a single friend in it...

The only reason I quit this game was because in all my years of playing this shit I never made a single friend in it. Eventually I got tired of running around the capitals and talking to people. I would log in everyday just to talk to strangers but none of them ever talked to me, or wanted to hang out because they already had a group of friends. Everybody wanted to befriend the big dick pvpers or raiders but nobody gave a shit about mediocre me just like in real life.

Attached: 5a717929ae653aa9e9273004.png (323x433, 282K)

I've thought about trying out MMOs before but they're intimidating because I have literally no idea what people do in them. anytime I ask someone to describe common gameplay activities in them they just say stuff like "what are you, retarded?" or "oh, just go on raids and stuff and fuck around", or other terms like that that mean nothing to me

Did you try to roll the opposite faction and start corpse camping those who wronged you?

Literally the easiest way to make friends and you still failed? Upvoted

lol me too dude. i wasnt necessarily looking for friends though. i would keep myself busy in game to forget about shit. i didnt even enjoy it a lot of the time. escapism is a hell of a drug. i played since the quel danas patch and only skipped cataclysm. stopped right after the diablo immortal announcement and im confident i wont be back

>played for years
>didn't manage to be a big dick pvper
>didn't manage to be a leet raider
>didn't manage to be a twitch celeb

Attached: 1364109505740.jpg (400x266, 24K)

Wow I made so many friends on wow but only on horde. Like I'm female and this one guy gave me the gold to buy every mount. Eventually I went to Montreal and met him. Nice guy.
The only ones in ally that are nice are worgen players. Plus you need to be in the right realm muradin to shadow spear is usually the best ones for friends.

>Wow I made so many friends on wow
oh how di-
>I'm female
well no shit you had people talking to you then

I've made plenty of WoW friends over the years and we are all currently waiting for classic. You are probably just uninteresting and not fun OP

I never really learned how to make macros and I didn't have a mouse with a billion buttons. Somehow tho Id always be near the top in bgs maybe I was king of gamelets or something. I eventually resorted to pic related to get what little attention. Id spend days just making transmogs and standing in moonguard pike a cumbrain
I never blamed my lack of friends on anyone else you normalfig. I know Im just boring and not cool

Attached: 127280306-main.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

oh, you play a female character. you scream in the mic and are really needy ya?

It used to be easy like a decade ago. I made so many friends on XBL and WoW during the good days.
Then came shit like party chat, and the instant queue system etc. People are just antisocial now. They either just stick with the people they already know, or they just join up, and ghost as soon as it's over.

In my final days of playing wow I spend them in ravenholdt some dead roleplay realm. I didn't have to see anyone having fun and Id just do all the quest Id find. I would sometimes talk with the npcs and I even started talking to a fishing trainer in darnassus regularly like if it was a close friend of mine.

Also if you guys played the game let me see your old characters. Im interested

Attached: 161276226-main.jpg (1600x1200, 177K)

Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean that's why they liked me. I was always friendly and helpful in pvp and raids.

>Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean that's why they liked me
how exactly do you know that? women are always highly valued, especially since people that play MMOs usually have a lack of women to talk to

Nah I didn't use a mic because Ive always been socially anxious. I did get slightly more attention as a female character but I always use slutmogs so it could be a clear indicator I was dude. I do t k ow maybe Im just a cum brain in denial

All the girls that were in guilds were extremely popular. Im sure there were foidcels but the majority of girls in this sasuge fest were praised like royalty. Its the truth

Attached: anonymous-b-but-im-just-a-little-girl-anon-t-this-is-5519535.png (500x375, 81K)

I tried camping a few times but I would get rolled by their guildmates or friends after a couple of times killing them. Sometimes they'd just get on theirmains and t-bag my dead body over and over again

well user, that's because you have the responsibility of displaying something interesting to people. you can't hide behind the argument of "why cant people like me for (me)".

both in real life and in the game you need to show people something they would want to engage - in the game that's very easy for NEETs because you just put in a certain amount of time and suddenly you're a king among men, but that's true in real life too. think to yourself, would (You) approach a drunk who's pissed himself? maybe in your social fantasies, but in the same way a drunk displays nothing you want to 'engage', you aren't giving people anything they can hook onto, both in the game and in real life. Again, VERY easy to hide behind 'people only like tall+rich/geared+skilled people' but it comes down to more than that. those are just visible factors but not the end-all key to it.

if it ever seems to you that everyone around you has already made all the friends they need when they were growing up (and you didn't), i think that's because 1) you only "meet" people on the street where there's a 0% chance of interaction or 2) you've made yourself unapproachable in a way. even if you're completely submissive and cooperative when meeting people, that can throw people off - some guy with no real passions giving you 100% of his attention, often people recoil when you do that to them early.

>REE TLDR LONGFAG
if you appear a complete pleb in every aspect, it's literal charity when people reciprocate any attention you give them.

Attached: smile.png (325x303, 108K)

My interest was wow and I was surrounded by people playing wow and I still didn't make friends I dont get it

Attached: downloadfile.png (694x1013, 1004K)

>I never made a single friend in it
You are going to have a bad time in classic. Classic is for normalfags.

Attached: A08BCF31-F5EC-400D-870B-08CB5DB01D20.jpg (400x600, 131K)

Going around talking to random people in main cities is weird and a little off putting. You gotta make friends in guilds or m+ groups or battlegrounds and prove your worth. If you find yourself teaming up with some random guy and doing good in bg try messaging and see if they wanna do more

If you don't have cutting edge or 2200+ and people are dying to play with you, it's because you're a girl. My girlfriend stopped telling people she was a girl and now nobody wants to play with her despite being in the top 3% of players. (I got tired of orbiters and now we only play with our lan squad)

Why is it weird to approach someone. Its not like im invading their virtual space. I was really funny or else I thought I was. I looked up to someone caled Bobtheblack and aspired to be like him. He was this troll in Jaedenar I thought he was so clever and witty and grabbed all the attention on trade chat. He'd lie about everything and make crazy stories like he'd having luxury cars and habing his own private island. Everyone knew it was a bluff but he'd never break character which made it hilarious. He was on the server pretty much 24.7 and I would throw jabs at him and get roasted almost immediately. I thibk me running around and talking to people was my own way to try and get attention like bobtheblack used to do it. He wasn't my friend but he was my role model and I looked up to him like a student would to a teacher.

He was aids incarnate

Attached: 4d65c0acd8a11171f423bf396db0a260.jpg (1024x701, 100K)

I feel like dead servers are similar to lan parties because theres hardly anyone there and you can make close friendships with people. Or at least thats what I think
Also dead servers probably harvest less normalfags than lets say moonguard or illidan so theyre more relateable

bobtheblack here, still fucking your mom on my private island fag

I met my irl gf from retail WoW recently. keep trying

I made some friends in Vanilla, BC, Wrath, Cata, but afterwards its been a struggle. It's not nearly as social as it used to be thanks to LFG and World Quest shits. No one needs to communicate and you need to pass a job interview to get into a half way decent guild.

>80% of the playerbase switches to classic
>all that's left in retail is the stay-at-home moms that do pet battles and collect transmog
>tfw having all the milf pussy to myself

it's going to be easy pickings

Attached: 1562701392364.png (356x456, 172K)

considering the shitters that have always existed, its a necessary hurdle to insulate ones self

STOP LARPING YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT STOP IT NO

Attached: DwJ19uQX4AA221P.jpg (951x951, 56K)

you're actually retarded if you think 80% of wows playerbase will play classic, most of the boomers that play this game will quit before level 15

Is that really you? I had a hunch you'd be in an incel forum. After praising you you still make inappropriate jokes about my mother. I hate that ill never be as based as you

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

>milfy pussy
every single woman I've spoken to in retail is 30+ go wild they're waiting for you

Not OP but as solo WoW player I'm going to play Classic just to see how bad it is.

You join a clan and compete with other clans. I never liked mmo's much.

are clans actual in game mechanics or are they just formed via forums and stuff?

Are you playing classic? EU? I have no freinds either and I'm planing on playing.

You must use the wow general discussion forums, a place you need to go back to.