I live with 3 other bros. we all have gfs

i live with 3 other bros. we all have gfs
>1st roommate is absolutely based and a great guy
>his gf is cool too and cooks for us a lot which is nice but whines too much and always tries to act like she's in charge of her bf and acts/gets ticked off every 5 minutes
>2nd roommate is rich as fuck and cheats with random girls whenever he can
>his gf is the youngest of our house by 5 years and is really quiet
>3rd roommate is nice guy who isnt very book smart and was an athlete when younger
>his gf is really annoying and doesnt do fucking anything despite coming over so often
>my gf is an art student and likes drinking and cooking. im sure there are flaws but i cant think of any off the top of my head
ama

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 38K)

fuck off

you get to enjoy your normalfag life why do you have to come here to taunt us

God, imagine the smell originally

>Ama
Ha. fuck off normal fag

Attached: fc90d3b38882d47f4e2465a7fd6e9480.png (619x343, 352K)

This sounds really comfy user, life is literally all about finding fun living circumstances, enjoy this period of your life op and the ensuing drama

What makes you think this is interesting enough for an AMA?

idk i thought people would want to ask about various kinds of relationships
thanks user, hope youre life is enjoyable as well. our lease ends in a month and its been a fun and quick 2 years

are you in uni

do you play pranks on each other, wrestle, hit each other in the balls etc?

Fuck off out of this board, isnt it bad enough that we ll never live this sort of life but now you come here to gloat?

yea we're all in school. two of us graduated this past semester so we're splitting up. lol we dont do any of that we just eat and drink together for the most part
i didnt think this was so gloatworthy im sorry i just thought robots would want to ask about shit

2nd roomie sounds like a fucking cunt

what sports did he play

how big are your feet

are there any manlets?

he has his good points but yeah i really dont approve of his sleeping around. he's 'tried' to break up with her around 20 times but always got back together. idk i tried to talk him out of it but his family is well off and he's pretty sheltered, different from most people i know
he did taekwondo back in korea, is a intl student here. my feet are size 12. nah we're all relatively tall/average

>we're all relatively tall/average

Wow what a surprise. Just be tall is not a meme.

it definitely helps i wont deny it. but being short doenst mean you are totally fucked. i know lots of shorter guys who are way more charismatic and successful than me. i respect how they beat out the unfair disadvantage of being born shorter

how tall are you and all the other guys?

ever been kicked in the balls before?

what sort of shoes do you wear

do you play sports

im 6'4" 1st roommate is like 5'10 2nd is 6' 3d is 5'10 or so as well. i have been kicked in the balls as a kid but not in many years. i wear sneakers and derbies. i used to play basketball but dont anymore

>derbies

lol are you in business

how good were you at basketball

hows the air up there :P

how old are you

how to into normiehood

> have been kicked in the balls as a kid but not in many years

did it really hurt

>im 6'4"
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Attached: 6f4.png (960x720, 568K)

nah derbies are more casual than actual dress shoes you can wear them down quite a bit. i was never good i was a fatty growing up and preferred reading books to being outside and only started playing later with my church team. i am 25 right now. getting into normiehood is a different road for everyone but to put it simply i spent many years working out and learning to actually like myself. yeah it hurt like hell i think 3 or 4th most painful sensation of my life

So what kind of guy are you, OP?

so why do you wear them

how old were you when you started playing did you like it

what sort of books do you read

are your nuts fine now :P

what type of underwear do you wear

do you watch sports

what did you study?

lazy bastard who always needs a kick in the ass before finally making a move forward. my gf has been pivotal in helping me finally graduate and look towards the future
i wear them because i like how they look. i was i think 17 or so and only played til i was 19. i read mostly classic lit since i want to catch up on my reading list. currently on count of monte cristo. my uts are fine now lol thanks for asking. i wear boxer briefs, calvin klein for going out and fruit of the loom at home. i dont watch/follow any teams/sports. i studied english literature

do you have a job now

what sort of classical lit

what is your favorite book

isn't monte cristo a reddit meme book

lol do you change your underwear when you go out

do the guys walk around naked or in undies

why did you study english lit

glad to here that your nuts are good, did you ever kick anyone in the balls?

are you an american?
if so what state are you from

nah im still looking. hopefully soon! i'm just going through all the classic lit from america, england, russia that i can for now. pretty much all those books people know about but maybe havent actually read themselves. my favorite book so far is a farewell to arms. i remember bawling when i read it. is monte cristo a meme book? its a pretty celebrated classic and its very fun to read. yeah i have comfy home underwear and going out underwear. we all wear shorts and tees or beaters at home. i studied english lit since i always like reading and writing and it was honestly the only thing i could imagine spending years studying after public education. i have no kicked anyone else in the balls i think thats a pussy move but then again ive never been in a real fight or situation where maybe thats required
i am american, state is on the east coast

Begone. You have no place here

No questions from me for this shit. How do you think i want to know anything about you or your idiot people around you?

no one needs to ask any questions and i realize my life is pretty normal but thats also something i figured many robots may want some insight into. i expect many people to tell me to fuck off but if others have questions then they are free to ask

northeast like Massachusetts or New York?
or is it more southern like Virginia or Georgia?

more southern. the DMV area is all i'll say. where are you from user?

I wish I had your life; I wish I had a girlfriend who cooks for me; I wish I had bros; I wish I had what you have; love.

how did you meet your frens

what other hobbies you have

how long have you browsed r9k

do you still work out

do you like answering questions

do you wish you were shorter

whats the favorite vacation you've been on

has anyone in the house fucked anyone else gf

also post feet plz

Metairie, Louisiana.

im sorry you feel hopeless and i know what im about to say is going to sound like the cliched advice of a normie fuck but i cant help it since it has a tiny chance of maybe getting through. i wont pretend my life was hard as many others' but i did experience loneliness and depression and hopelessness for years and could never have dreamt of my current life years ago. i dont know anything about you but being positive and not giving up goes a long way. good luck to you user i only wish i could give you proper, personalzied advice but thats almost always impossible
>how did you meet your frens
through a mutual friend
>what other hobbies you have
i read, write, and thats pretty much it desu. been meaning to start working out again but fuck me its hard
>how long have you browsed r9k
around 3-4 years? its kind of a blue
>do you still work out
no
>do you like answering questions
yeah i enjoy talking with others in general
>do you wish you were shorter
no im pretty happy with my heigh
>whats the favorite vacation you've been on
my gf and i went to nyc a few years back for just a one night trip but we were having so much fun we decided to stay another night. we were in a bar and scrambled to reserve another hotel room and 2 more bus seats for the day after on the phone while taking shots
>has anyone in the house fucked anyone else gf
no we're not that fucked up
>also post feet plz
ok here but thats the only one
how is it where you are? i've never been that far south

Attached: IMG-2672.jpg (828x1300, 338K)

I fucked all of your GFs and yours was the worst but enjoyed it the most

it's pretty comfy but the weather is shit
stop being rude yankee

i bet its humid as fuck. what kind of things do you like doing in lousiana user?

aww can't i get nother one of the sole:P

what sort of stuff do you write

did you have frens in hs or growng up

why did you get hit in the balls

do you like my questions

how big is your penis

favorite type of beer/drink

is your gf hot and short

what sort of shows do you watch

the same shit most NEETS do
play vidya and watch anime
i don't go outside often

>aww can't i get nother one of the sole:P
no sorry i dont want to feed into a fetish like this
>what sort of stuff do you write
mostly short stories. im a sucker for hemingway, or at least the most prominent themes in his works so i mostly try and write about manhood and alienation
>did you have frens in hs or growng up
yeah i had plenty of friends but all guys back then
>why did you get hit in the balls
i was young and dumb and played rock paper scissors with a friend saying loser has to be kicked in the nuts
>do you like my questions
yeah theyve been interesting and a good way to pass the time
>how big is your penis
6.5 inches
>favorite type of beer/drink
im a sucker for ipas
>is your gf hot and short
she is 5' but more cute than hot
>what sort of shows do you watch
just older shows i watched as a kid that seem comfy. the west wing, svu, the office, the sopranos. the last newer show i watched and enjoyed was the terror
cant remember the lsat time i fully enjoyed a video game. been playing a little darkest dungen lately and its pretty fun though

>i was young and dumb and played rock paper scissors with a friend saying loser has to be kicked in the nuts

lol and you gave up after one time and didn't want to try to get even

was it a real hard kick? was the guy way shorter than you?

>no sorry i dont want to feed into a fetish like this

np bro

>manhood and alienation

your so tall don't know why you wouldn't feel manly

have you ever been in a bar fight

do you like your face

>was it a real hard kick? was the guy way shorter than you?
it was kind of hard but it was with a friend so he definitely held back at the last second. he was shorter than me but we both agreed not to do that shit again since it was so painful. i didnt even think of revenge it was just too mjuch
>your so tall don't know why you wouldn't feel manly
yeah its my saving grace for sure but i still struggle with masculinty
>have you ever been in a bar fight
nah im a happy drinker
>do you like your face
yeah i do. im not handsome by any stretch but im happy with who i am now. again i spent many years working to make myself look and feel better and i htink i appreciate my own efforts even if noone else would

>it was kind of hard but it was with a friend so he definitely held back at the last second. he was shorter than me

virgin lanklet owned by chad manlet epic style

why do you not feel manly what is there to struggle with

how have you improved your face

also gib writing advice

i think many guys feel emasculated at random points in their lives for whatever reason. it sounds silly but for me while i was always big for my age growing up i was shy and self conscious and ditn consider my height a good thing until much later in life. i improved my face simply by losing weight. ive lost 110 lbs or so and it made me much better looking. as for writing advice, just reading and writing is all i can say. im not good or even decent by any means but i think practicing while reading new literature is a good way to improve

when was the last time you felt "emasculate"

do you like cheese

do you like sushi

>when was the last time you felt "emasculate"
thats a good question. i think it was when i heard my gf landed a great internship and i was still struggling to find a job after graduating. not a big deal and it wasnt like she rubbed it in my face and i was truly happy for her but it made me regret some of my younger years spend fucking around
>do you like cheese
yes i love cheese, gruyere is my favorite
>do you like sushi
i love sushi as well, uni and salmon is my fav. how about you user?

yeah i like rainbow rolls

what sort of internship

what kind of job are you looking for now

are your parents upper middle class

i like nigiri more than rolls desu but rainbow is never a bad call. she got an internship for a small firm that deals with throwing concerts in nyc. im looking into editing/publishing jobs mostly but pr jobs as well. my parents are i guess upper middle. i wouldnt say we're super wlel off but we were never wanting growing up. i love my parents very much and only now that im an adult do i know how much they sacrificed for me. whats your family dynamic like non?

Ever date someone from r9k?

Talk to many people from r9k off the site?

Do you hear your roommates banging their gfs often?

>Ever date someone from r9k?
nah never
>Talk to many people from r9k off the site?
only a handful of times but they all just ghosted me when learning i was a normie
>Do you hear your roommates banging their gfs often?
lol my 3rd roommate and i have bedrooms that are right next to each other but we are both careful enough to only fuck when we're not there or just try and be as quite as possible. ive never heard him and he says he has never heard us but who knows. its whatever though

>whats your family dynamic like non?

Im close with my mom, distant with my dad and strongly dislike my brother

why are you at odds with your brother?

how do i get a gf normie
i don't want to die alone

he was an abusive asshole growing up

How often do you and your gf have sex?

How long have you guys been together?

How long into the relationship until you guys started having sex?

Did your brother molest you?

>Did your brother molest you?

sort of but not really, he wrestled me down and made me naked once but there wasn't any sex so i don't feel molested.

Did he comment on your nude body? Did he like what he saw? Have you seen him naked?

im afriad i dont have an easy answer im sorry. you may need to be honest and brutally so and think about what kind of issues you have holding you back and think about realistic changes you can take to combat those issues. beyond that though is the motivation and effort needed to change things and that comes from an entirely difference mindspace
shit sorry to hear that. im glad you and your mother are close though. treasure her user
>How often do you and your gf have sex?
at least 3 times a week. we have pretty similar levesl of sex drive so its pretty good
>How long have you guys been together?
3 and a half years now
>How long into the relationship until you guys started having sex?
a month. she was a virgin and we originally talked about 100 days, which is a big event in korea, but it was much longer than i thoguth it was and i whittled her down

Favorite position of yours?

Favorite position of hers?

>and i whittled her down
What did you do?

How many girls have you been with?

>not waiting until marriage
fucking yankee

>art student
Immediately a flaw

>Favorite position of yours?
missionary and then pronebone
>Favorite position of hers?
missionary and cowgirl
>and i whittled her down
>What did you do?
we made out and felt each other up a bit during those first few weeks and i kept saying that 100 days was too long and while i was okay with keeping the promise, if she was okay with just a month i would love it. eventually we did it
>How many girls have you been with?
100+ desu
honetsly i was a late bloomer because i was a christfag but i dont think theres anything wrong with premarital sex
lol i know art students get a bad rep but she's a very caring and subdued person who just happens to be artistic and wanted to pursue studies related to her interests

How many of those girls were virgins?

>shit sorry to hear that. im glad you and your mother are close though. treasure her user

i try

6. i was never that interested in virgins since i was a degenerate and drunk for a long time who just wanted to fill whatever void i felt by trying to get laid and thought that was what would make me happy. i have told my gf all of this and she has made me a better person. still not a great person but i am more emphatic patient and less reckless thanks to her
she loves you user and honeslty all you need to do is be healthy and tell her you love her once in a while. hope both of you are healthy and happy for a long time user

>Just be tall is not a meme.
Nope.
t. 6'5" wizard

imagine being handed the perfect tools on a silver platter and still not be able to use them

mind posting a pic of your body/typical outfit you wear user?

thanks for being nice fren

no problem user. take care and good health to you and yours

No, that's against the rules and I'm a good boy, but I'll see if I can find someone similar online.

What is your race? What is your girlfriends race?

fair enough. i know being tall is usually a great boon but i know a few taller guys who are pretty fucked up
we're both korean

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>finding fun living circumstances
What the fuck in OPs post came across as fun to you?!

>inb4 has gf

What's wrong with art students?

This is pretty similar ;)
Honestly, the lanklet wizard life isn't so bad.

Attached: 1523540458569.jpg (507x480, 81K)

i mean thats pretty inoffensive i guess im missing out on why you are a wizard despite being tall. im glad to hear its not that bad but also hope you can move forward one day user

Once you're convinced that girls aren't interested in you at a young age (I had crushes on a couple girls when I was in third grade and all my flirting attempts fell flat), it's hard to shake. Especially when you go to an all male university and then end up in the workforce working 50 hours a week every week with no opportunity to meet people. Add to that the toxic attitude that women that use online dating only go for the top 5% and ... it's pretty easy.
It's an interesting life that seems like the opposite of OP. Hopefully reincarnation is real and we can try other things the next time around.

i guess its a pretty big tossup. most people would assume that being so tall would guarantee a blessed life but every hand dealt has some shitty cards. good luck user