What makes you actually happy?

What makes you actually happy?

Attached: 1554299215516.jpg (576x768, 127K)

I laugh at something here at least once a day, especially recently, but I don't really live my life for happiness, I value contentment over joy.

The thought of being with you, OP.

this image
making my friends laugh
the thought that one day i'll share my bed with someone i love

I am happy for you

My family, My friends, cats and dank ass memes

Not even trying to sound edgy, but nothing.
I guess it comes with age (I'm 28 now)

But before, the smaller things would make me happy. Video games, anime, music, drugs. Talking to friends or even getting a text.

making other people laugh at my jokes or laughing at other people jokes but that's a temporary solution to permanent sadness.

Can relate. seems the only things that comfort me these days is sitting at my pc and holding a controller in my hands..

Hmm, I don't know. I don't really think about happiness or feel it, although I don't really know how to define it, so maybe I do feel it sometimes. I kind of just exist and let my experiences be what they are. Or something. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that. It's hard to figure out what I should feel or what's correct or whatever at all, actually.

a painless dead unironically

Spending time on Grindr trying to find someone to fuck for the evening, looking for little cocks locked in chastity and tight bussy

>spending time with online friends
>playing vidya
i'm trying to get myself out of this hole
i'll always be with you, anons
but i will try to be successful

Attached: chocola.png (310x400, 101K)

Competitions but people hate me bc I win easily.

Attached: my life.jpg (720x719, 239K)

Only DOta

Same, I'm burnt out as hell at 29. Nothing good ever happens to me anyways, like I'm literally fucking cursed. I got a really fucking good job a month ago (huge pay, good hours, comfy as fuck) and two weeks later after I started our fucking boss got arrested of tax fraud and company got bankrupt.

other people's misfortune :)

Being around girls, being around my few friends, seeing a 4 digit number in my bank account.

Honestly, i'm lost. Nothing makes me happy anymore. I just waste away in my room thinking about better times. I'm only 19 I really didn't see this coming.

>What makes you actually happy?
Cheap vodka.

Attached: _astolfo_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_kusumoto_touka_sample0ca92ef31f81413e572420b80df80850.jpg (850x1400, 158K)

Physical pleasure

Hanging out, laughing, talking with my friends
Making people laugh
Playing tennis
Making short movies.

Decent conversation with mutual understanding
Progression
Over coming a difficult challenge
Being good at a decent job (a tad wagie, i know)

I fulfill none of these

Damn dude, that's fucking horrible.
Hope you bounce back.

Coffee cakes, Ullmann movies, having a friend to love

I don't think I can, I've been applying everywhere for three weeks. Not a peep from them. I just want to fucking kill myself and be done with all these bullshit called "life" already.

basically free time

i am miserable because i can't be NEET

Seeing other people happy, my family and friends in particular. Nothing makes me as happy as seeing their smiles, and I'd give anything to keep them smiling