>MBTI Type?

>tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/

>recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Attached: download (15).jpg (142x354, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

personalitycafe.com/jungian-theory/24735-understanding-archetypes-involving-eight-functions-type-beebe-model.html?amp=1
strawpoll.me/18501302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice pic op kys

t. INTP

where my ISFPfags at

this is an ENTP appreciation thread now

You thought you could start an MBTI thread without an INFJ-T? :3
NOT THIS TIME! :P

Even ants could use some MBTI knowledge~! ^_^

*appreciates both* UwU

What do you think meaning of life is turbie?

Kys namefag, retarded tranny owo uwu fag, your pathetic excuse of a corpse would't even be good as fertilizer.

Is that your answer to why you are such a beta faggot?

I like femme fatales. Girls that will play with my mind and my heart. What types should I play for?

Esfj and enfj

What has he done to you bro? Why are you so aggressive? Do you want help?

/qBJVExq

come all ENFPs i love you

Attached: 35B8E221-BC5E-4A00-9394-24AD4166E3A0.jpg (320x216, 18K)

Bitch, i just hate uwu owo spammer and mbti idiots. This is retarded astrology tier bullshit.

Based enfp bro

>why are you such a beta faggot?
Why not.
>MBTI Type?
INTJ
>This is retarded astrology tier bullshit.
That's just your opinion.

Attached: 7fde579bec0f58742df75864ce9dea1688a2c48e.png (1018x1379, 881K)

mbti by stereotypical zodiac description
aries - estp/esfp
taurus - isfp/istp
gemini - entp
cancer - isfj
leo - entj
virgo - istj
libra - esfj
scorpio - infj
sagittarius - estp
capricorn - estj
aquarius - intp
pisces - infp/enfp

Hahah, you actually fell for the bait. You allowed your emotions to surface. Now take a shot faggot

>why am i such a beta faggot?
i don't know, i have autism and shit so i'm not good with alot of things
>MBTI type
ISTP

Attached: be ready.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>>why are you such a beta faggot?
I'm not
>MBTI type?
INFJ

mfw grown into my type, went to find ENFJs, got greeted with "imo xxTP is way cuter than INFP, INFPs are good friends though"
>sob
>everyone agrees

Attached: anonMBTI2014-2019.png (1706x934, 254K)

It makes me happy to see your posts.

Ever notice how /mbti/ became the nicest thread on Jow Forums since feelers took it over?

it's one of the worst now unironically because literally nothing of substance is discussed. i'm sure the gay people general is better.

Correct opinion mind you.
Based
Bitch, if I wanted to bait someone I would search something of better quality
*faggiest

of course you're sure you fucking homo faggot

.t ISFP

Tatto that meaningless letters on your forhead, then you wouldn't have to tell everyone that you are a faggot.

What fantasy world are you living in? It is just anons hurling feces at each other. At least back when the NTs were running the place, you could find quality discussion if you sifted through the shit. Now, it is just all shit.

How are Scorpios and INFJs similar? I thought we were too sweet to be Scorpionic

Fs are literally all just female basic bitch liberals. this is their new safe space. refugees welcome. no more mean things and no more challenging anyone AKA no more anything. the soccer moms have successfully taken over and now there's nothing left but nuthugging eachother and reaffirming eachothers worthless feelings and really shallow posts about pseudointellectual people reading and stupid shit.

the NTs have nowhere to go. the Fs have successfully ruined another good thing in this world. women and feelers really do destroy absolutely -everything- they touch. they barge through the door and compliment people endlessly until it attracts more feelfags until it's nothing but people talking about surface level feelings and keeping the ~peace~.

and the worst part is they feel justified in it. they ruin something and they FEEL like they are doing a good thing and being good people. they ruin it all and are so retarded they don't even understand that they are actively fucking over what they are apart of and destroying it from the inside like parasites and jews.

feelings mean nothing and feelers are nothing. thinkers build and debate and argue and shit the place up and it's entertaining and fun and insightful and USEFUL even if half of it is shitposts. at least some of it is actually interesting and the other half is good discussion.

females and feelers need to go. i think it's time.

Attached: 1537778836667.png (376x629, 371K)

>At least back when the NTs were running the place, you could find quality discussion if you sifted through the shit.

Attached: 1504563474363.jpg (723x657, 67K)

What are you all even talking about? Sophie and OG ENFP have left, Centaur isn't a Feeler, and Turbie accounts for one post per every 150. The threads aren't dominated by Feelers.

I used to think like this until I became trans now I understand the value of kindness :o

i'm cancer and an INTP

i'm not one, i actually made coming in high school and was pretty popular
>MBTI type?
INTP

to be fair, we all made a lot of coom in high school

yeah, i fucking love uni tho

W-why did this thread escalate into a flame war? QwQ

A-anyway, reply time! ^.^'

Here's my take on functions as Wojak! \(^o^)/

I stole your idea to use "I know that feel, bro" as Fe! Sorry, but it just was too good! ^_^;
I also considered using Hijak as Te and Pink or Green Wojak somewhere, but I wasn't sure if those count! :3c

Hmmm... Centaur+femSophie+femTurbie actually sounds powerful and cute~! :3
But only if all three consent to such a relationship and get along~! ^w^;

The tendency test isn't too choosy with emails! I used Shark Lasers to get my results! UwU

>Though I'm not 100% on INTJ being an upholder.
I-I'm not sure about this either, which is why I suggested some INTJ-Ts could be Questioners: (>^_^)>[]

Attached: wojak functions - Turbie edition.png (960x758, 534K)

Same. Warmth and reliability are important things in this world. Life has a lot of unavoidable pain, but there's a lot of avoidable pain we can help prevent just by being decent to each other.

Centaur thinks of himself as an ISFP now. I don't know a whole lot about ISFPs, but I know they're usually characterized as the artsy, dreamy type and thus maybe the most Intuitive of the Sensors.

INFPs.

Please don't start the NT vs. NF War back up. At least there was a 21 year break separating WW1 and WW2.

Cute picture! Why does Te look like a bank robber?

I'm a Scorpio Moon also. Leo Sun rather than Aquarius. You probably know this but back in ancient times the Moon Sign was actually considered the most important one. The astrology community just shifted to Sun Signs as time went on for simplicity's sake.

Attached: Pale girl.jpg (1080x1920, 213K)

I'm bored so i'm typing some people I watch, mostly internet personalities, streamers, and youtubers. Feel free to debate or add your list

Pewdiepie: INFJ (CS Joseph's system) or ESFP (ObjectivePersonality), Pewdiepie got ISTJ taking it himself but most fans have voted him as ENFP.
Elon Musk: INTP (Ne is seeing the future objectively for everybody else, Ni is seeing the future subjectively for yourself, not INTJ)
Keanu Reeves: INFP
Mr.Beast: INTJ
Bernie Sanders: ISFP
Joe Rogan: ESTP (CSJ's system), ENTJ (OP system)
Eddie Bravo: ESFP
Alex Jones: ENFP (CSJ's system) or ENTJ (OP system)
Anomaly: ESFP
Ninja: ENTP
MaximilianMus: ENTP
Tourettes Guy: ESFP
Filthy Frank: ESTP
JonTron: ENxP
Kitboga: ENFP
Angry Video Game Nerd: ISFJ
Vinny Vinesauce: INFP
Joel Vinesauce: ENFP
Imakuni: ISFJ
Trainer Tips: INTJ
xQc: ISFP
GreekGodX: ENFP
Ice Poseidon: ExTP
OneyPlays: ISTP (very developed comedic Fe)
Kendall Rae: INFJ
Shane Dawson ESFJ
Dr.Phil: ESFJ

bump listen to the raincoats

People like pewds are the opposite of whatever character they play, you know. You can't actually type a guy based on his "brofists" and lovable on-screen behavior.

I've heard that Kenau Reeves and JonTron are ENFPs

True thats why i wanna mbti type Felix as a person
I can see that

Nice OC. You do see T functions quite differently, like more smart (Ti) and actionable (Te). From my point of view T functions are more about being right (Ti) and in control (Te). Do you think it might be due to T v F difference between us?

INTJ isn't on there because they don't fall for astro baloney

Fe is suppose to be Ne's picture. Fi is suppose to be Fe's picture. Fi is empathy and what its like to live in ones shoes. Fe is shallow sympathy and more like mirroring somebody elses emotions because you dont understand how they feel, so you just autistically display an appropriate NPC reaction.

>pewds
ISTJ
>Keanu
ISFP
>Musk
INTJ

Dont know or care enough about others. Your note about Ne v Ni for Musk clearly shows your complete misunderstanding of typology.

Probably go with what he got himself then. ISTJ for his engineering and video game addict side seems like a good start. He realized he could hit it big and began marketing himself accordingly, not even saying the "n-word" was a huge change to his Youtube persona. It's a very TJ thing to do; I imagine feelers don't change much about themselves and aren't great at the marketing aspect, they seem to go with what they know. Jontron as great as he is was always the same, although he used to be a lot meaner he was always the same excitable friendly guy just trying to make his friends laugh. And what a voice on the guy.

Elon has good awareness of his unconcious ENTJ shadow, so his business model mindset is congruent with that Te reality every now and then. INTP makes more sense, especially when he is "himself" and not in business mode (everybody is somewhat ENTJ when theyre in business mode). I will explain how Elon functions when he is in interview mode in Joe's podcast

>constant analyzing how how physics words, machines work, what is logical ideas vs illogical, heavy Ti and not at all Te (he isnt implementing everything like a Te user dooes)
>brainstorm ideas constantly in his head is very Ne like, INTPs use Ne very conciously and he sees objective intuition for others, instead of subjective intuition forhimself, what would work for humanity as opposed for himself
>Si he had a good memory of his childhood and bringed up random things that happened like programming and having that constant running brain of a mad scientist, no INTJ would be in past mode like that, INTJs live in the future unless unhealthy
>lastly he displayed Fe when him and joe went the topic of people should be nicer to eachother. Inferior Fe wants to help humanity, that is the purpose of a healthy INTP who is mature
>Elon Musks mannerisms remind me a lot of my INTP friend, though that is anecdotal, and body language (Fe smirk/childish vibe, INTJs are very cold and do the whole rape stare into the void

Youre also probably 20 years younger than Musk, a mature INTP is more developed and can be seen as INTJ for those uneducated about the functions and Beebe model. Both concious Ni and Ne can have a similar appearance, but Ni does not brainstorm from an explosion of ideas like that, it is more focused on one. Ni is singular and doesnt project itself on others. Objective intuition is still predicting how things in reality will become and Ne. Subjective intuition Ni is more prepping yourself up to what will happen, and not changing it yourself.

Attached: beebe-figure-tails.jpg (533x359, 52K)

Both Ne is Ni is concious for an N user, its only their preferred method of whether they want to use one or the other, usually default to their function, unless challenged, then they will flip
personalitycafe.com/jungian-theory/24735-understanding-archetypes-involving-eight-functions-type-beebe-model.html?amp=1

Attached: 31c8f3a69c6317bac790d211098a0d8d.png (800x400, 81K)

I'm so glad you like my posts! (>^_^)>Do you think it might be due to T v F difference between us?
It's possible, although I can't elaborate... ^_^'

ENFJ is also missing! And ESTP is twice (Aries and Sagittarius)! :O

Oh... I put Mask Wojak as Ne, because he's like examining various options (masks)! But if he's supposed to represent Fe, who's Ne...? '^_^

This pic is really funny~! ^.^;
By the way,
Ne = ^o^
Ni = UwU

I am ENTJ-T

is that bad

False. Fi doesn't guarantee empathy nor does it care much about what other people think.
Consider an INTJ and INFP. INTJs have tertiary Fi and they absolutely don't give a single shit about others' feelings. INFPs are Fi-doms and despite that they won't be able to empathize with INTJs in 90% of cases.

strawpoll.me/18501302

Not bad desu. There will likely be a bunch of people in your life who will perceive you as cold or arrogant, but you will have a lot of personal success. ENTJ is the active entrepreneur type that has great foresight and planning skills, and most importantly makes shit happen.

>INTJs have tertiary Fi and they absolutely don't give a single shit about others' feelings.
I unironically promote belief of being only responsible for your own feelings. That eliminates dependency in relationships and brings more peace and happiness to both parties.

lol enjoy being forever alone or at the most having a shit relationship with that attitude

be warned
theres a pedo lurking these threads
hide your egrils hide your lolis
especially hide your loli grils
hell take what he can get and doesnt care who he has to screw over to get it
this is your warning

How do you know of this pedo?

No way. Is he the same guy who joins all the discord threads too?

What was his type?

Hello fellow citizens,

We heard rumors of a pedophile circle infesting the MBTI community, if you possess any sort of information concerning such practices, please do share them with us.

Attached: 1024px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (1024x1055, 557K)

He is the pedo.
Quick boys, hide Turbie.

I have at least 5 close healthy relationships, though I am okay with being alone for months and do not have a need as opposed to a want for other people.

50$ it's an INTx

that bastard stole my loli god damnit
she was my loli MINE
be warned
this nigger is coming and hes coming hard

what happened????
originalelilulo

Epsteins Legacy lives on

what type was Epstein?

INTJ, probably.

Attached: image0.jpg (437x640, 60K)

yes he joins all the discord servers and invades communities with his minions on a seek and destroy mission worse than the illuminati going after fresh bloody recently aborted babies worse than the kikes going after foreskins its bad out here bruh real bad

I'm pretty sure he was an ESTP

Uhm ackshually, liking loli doesn't make you a pedo

Attached: freebeer.png (930x350, 57K)

It is the way I was raised. I flex my power level but sometimes I slip up and make mistakes and trust the wrong people whom I then fuck over or otherwise agitate but I will never let anyone know or reveal my true plan to anyone.
>MBTI Type?
INTJ

And INTJ is just a mystery. Perfect. All according to keikaku plan.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Guys, redpill me on INTJs please.
I met this guy a few months back who seemed really nice and really interesting (even though he's like twice my age lol but age is just a number) anyway, so he seemed really nice in his own way and like super smart and like we kind of clicked but then the more and more I talked to him and talked about him to his friends, the more it looks like he's been lying about random things, and he's very very interested in MBTI (I never heard of it before I met him) and like I knew he was kinda narcissistic a bit but why would he lie about things so much?

>and like I knew he was kinda narcissistic a bit but why would he lie about things so much?
lacks in-depth knowledge about his subjects of interest and wants to impress you, low self-esteem, can't match up to his fantasies, etc etc
idk if he's INTJ but i know a guy like this, just goes on about random shit and if you push him enough you realize he's pretty much lying about everything

Are you saying they're coping?

Nah youre just boring and a shell

probably coping hard

Why are ENTPs always depicted as demons?

Attached: 1560775312150.jpg (480x480, 40K)

So guys what's the difference between an ESFP and ESFJ? They honestly seem the same to me. Both are attention seeker Stacy whores that reward Chad with lots of sex. Btw I'm an ENTP

You ask about a human we know almost nothing about, not about type.
>lying
>seem narcissistic
So, why do you want to continue your relationship?

Artist either personally doesn't like us, or he's spouting the meme that ENTP's are crazy, aggressive debaters

>he's spouting the meme that ENTP's are crazy, aggressive debaters
>they're not
debate me

I got intp and i don't relate with any of the memes.

I'm extremely angry and elitist like always.

You can't just say we are that, without providing some argument or something at least

INTJ here with Leo sun, Gemini moon and Virgo ascendant and mercury. Mbti type fits well with my natal chart

Let the feelfaggots have their little place, they can't cope with the coldness of real life so they have to UwU on safe spaces, and the NT bickering is tiring as well, always the same shit of "oh i'm smarter/better than everyone else i'm so lonely please someone love me". NTs have to learn to survive isolation if they want to have peace.

>If you want to know why I troll and bait, well....look no further than the post you just made. It amuses me to no end to see you barely able to control yourself or your feelings. It really brightens my day to wake up and find this.
You're presuming a lot about me and my ability to control my feelings. This gets back to my earlier point about you being confused by posts that aren't bait or emotional responses to bait. I contend that it's totally possible to express a feeling while still having self-control. You seem to confuse control with a sort of deep repression. Making a Jow Forums post, even a long and elaborate one, costs me very little. I think your analysis would be more apt if you had provoked me into making a hysterical YouTube video where I was visibly upset, but based on what I've posted alone such a meltdown is only one possible reason for what I've said. You CHOOSE to imagine me upset because it makes that reward loop work for you, makes that feeling of superiority flicker into being for a moment. Furthermore, if rigid control of your emotions is your goal, are you not concerned by the kind of emotional sadism you seem to imply? That's just as much a feeling as feeling persecuted by "NT bullies" but you don't find it shameful at all for some reason I don't understand.

>You, on the other hand, seem to be perfectly fine with losing it in response to external factors. And I think that's the point. There is a lesson there. You cannot control external factors. All you can do is control how you respond to them internally. I have put the work in and have become better for learning self-control. And yes, I look down at others who are unwilling to put in the work.
In other words, your "work" is deeply incomplete, because even as you look down on me for expressing my feelings in this trivial way, you yourself are clearly motivated by a fragile ego. Wouldn't a model of the restraint you describe have no interest in feeling superior to others?

Was meant to quote from the last thread, got my clipboard messed up.

>That's just the way I was born
>ISFP

Is this actual or a troll?

That's a bold claim.

my sister says I'm the most gemini person in the world.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008x1 (v02) - p137 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (1748x726, 302K)

help us centaur-chan, we need to save the lolis

>INFJ
>get invited to a party by a guy I haven't seen or talked to in 6 years
>talked to another friend who said everyone misses me and still thinks I'm the shit even though I stopped talking to all of them too
That's cool. Guess I'm going to party.

>Is this actual or a troll?
I don't know if this is related, but I also heard some rumors about suspicious shit going on these last few weeks.

entps dont have any morals or a conscience and theyre very selfish and act like sociopaths on a whim and don't take others feelings into account

Probably a troll, but you never know with 4chin

Attached: THE FIEND.jpg (600x310, 27K)

Anyone have better quality of OPs image?

I hate this spooky shit. Anything in particular or just general unease? I don't usually pay a lot of attention to most of the posts here lol. Is it just a peripheral discord problem?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008x1 (v02) - p138 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 1.jpg (985x1023, 335K)

yeah I just so happen to

Attached: 1491872918656.png (700x1650, 477K)

lol I accidentally deleted the first half of my post. I was going to ask what you already knew about this guy and if there was a plan in place to stop him.