Do you feel that you understand women?

Do you feel that you understand women?

Attached: takeda_kumiko_001.jpg (700x959, 50K)

ive always have but i just lack the skills and attributes to execute on the knowledge.

The more i understand them, the less i'm willing to pursue them.
I understand how they work in their head, but i feel physically sick when flirting or doing anything like that IRL.

In the last week i've had a girl rubbing her tits to me and placing an ice cube on her tits, and another rubbing her ass on my crotch.

Me being the autist i am pussied out, i can't do it bros, hold me.

I don't, and frankly, as long as I have my booze and future funk as I do right now, I don't give a fuck

Attached: 58f4273bly1fbo3jl60aaj209e0c07bd.jpg (338x432, 57K)

From a scientific observational point of view yes. I dont like dealing with them more than necessary though because they stress me out knowing how easily they can ruin someone's life.

No. Thats why i avoid them.

Maybe a little bit, I just suck ass at expressing myself

a tiny bit but am no expert. ive only had one real long term relationship and its still going strong at 3 years and while i feel i understand her more and more as time goes on, people are still largely a mystery. in a good way most times. before her i had been with maybe 100+ girls and only 15 or so 'seriously'

Women are cringe

old fag here, don't even know what I'm doing on Jow Forums but they're all whores guys, all of them, even your mother, but out of respect you don't call your mother a whore.

>oldfag here

Cringe.gif

at least I was being honest

I don't even understand other males...

>even your mother

This holy fuck

>when your uptight, preachy "Christian" mom gets drunk and talks about going to coke parties at 13 and having a 40 yo bf

I understand they don't want me.

Yes as long as I am not attracted to them, If I am my brain just goes "FUCK HER RIGHT NOW" and I stop considering her as a person.

The opposite is much worse you cunts. My mom had one BF before my dad and my sister was only with her husband. Just imagine if you grow up as a social recluse and the only women you know are basically wall flowers and so everything left field from "Not immediately looking for a life long partner" seems like a slut to you. I can not help but feel disgusted when I fuck a girl and realize this chick has been around the block. I end up disgusting myself. How do I unfuck myself?

Attached: 1565019431339.jpg (500x679, 74K)

>future funk

based

Women are the best. Though there are exceptions, I usually prefer to talk and socialize with them over males.

Yes but I have massive self-doubt. Like if a girl sits next to me and starts tickling me with her hair and staring into my eyes and other weird stuff I'm not oblivious to it, but my mind starts going schizophrenic like "if you let her know you like her or what she's doing, she will call you out on it and say she would never actually be into you, you fucking loser, she is pranking you and even though she always sits next to you, laughs at your jokes, touches you and follows you around, she secretly HATES you"

Even after many girls acted interested I am convinced that's what they all want to do to me. It sounds ridiculous when I type it out but if I went out and it happened again, I would instantly have that doubt reaction.

I've read that people who are guilty of cheating start being paranoid that their partner is doing the same to them.

I've always been a huge dick when I was in school and done everything I can to humiliate other people in public instantly if they reveal vulnerable emotions, opinions, tastes or even just act a bit awkward. Maybe that's why I imagine all girls want to do that to me or something.