Men literally commit all crime, and violence

>Men literally commit all crime, and violence
>are much more likely to cheat
>have significantly less capacity for empathy
>kill themselves in droves because their violent instincts are so strong that when they're socialized to act like people their violent instincts turns inward
>are more likely to have lower iqs, learning disabilities and to be retarded
>women are the problem

Attached: 1484072907001.png (183x200, 72K)

Yes, women are the problem
its not that hard to understand

Attached: f3fb57a565612eb180a026d96a6ef829d0edb8b02bf5bff81a76df9de5b87e29.png (419x296, 63K)

>women decide to become single mothers because they whore around
>create confused, frustrated males with no idea how to be what they are
>single mothers are tue sole cause of the mental illness epidemic and increase in crime rates

Yes, women are literaloy the problem

That's kind of a good point, but at some point you gotta admit these problems are genetic and aren't going anywhere any time soon.

Why are you expecting brainlets who cant control their emotions to take responsibility for their actions. At best you get some moron who thinks free will doesnt exist, at worst they will blame women or other men and kill each other

This bait is excruciatingly tempting so I'll just say you need to provide context to what problem means here

Why would you need to take responsibility if there are literally no consequences

>single motherhood the highest it's ever been since the paleolithic
>violent crime the lowest it's ever been in human history

It's like not having a knuckle dragging role model around is a good thing

>On a board full of men
>They all hate each other and just want a woman

Hmmmm...

>beats sons
>"man up"
>fathers have to teach self control
>every war fought ever before capitalism was because of a woman, even WWw and the battle of Troy
>"men are just like that"
how about raise your sons right and stop treating them like pets you psychpaths

>60% of men in jail or virgins because of bad choices
>no consequence
What

Men are generally stupid apes, no use denying it.

somebody post the webm of that arab woman beating up her baby son

That was a man dressed as a woman

:3
i gtg sis

If they didn't get caught, like they probably intended, why would morals matter at all.

men apply stress and provide boundaries. women nurture and push boundaries. men without women cave and die from boredom, loneliness, and the weight of the stress. women without men burn out and die from lack of boundaries, lack of direction, and restlessness

theyre both the problem and the solution

How do women push boundaries?

Redpilled and based
Women are stll all whores though

fpbp
/thread
OP get fucked

Are you serious? Anyone with a mother knows just how disrepectful they'll be when they want to show you off to their friends, like a fuckin pet or fashion peice or something.

Yeah but how is that pushing boundaries? Pushing boundaries is literally all committing a crime is and the whole point of the thread is that men do that more. Men are more intrusive than women by nature, in fact boundary setting is literally the entirety of female sexuality.

You still need us, just like we need you, so you're gonna have to learn to deal with us.

>if reality was not real then why would something matter lol
Excuse you?

its similar to the way american government is. the right maintain while the left push for change. right being male and left being female. its not one vs the other with a clear winner like mainstream media makes it out to be. both are necessary and must maintain tension and meet at the middle ground to make the best decisions. its very simplistic way of looking at things but maybe you will understand

>how is treating another human being like they dont have their own thoughts and constantly shoving them out in front of people to perform pushing boundaries?

Good post user, dunno why but most people here may be just stupid

Oh and the performance is just to make mom look good in front of her friends, fuck my dreams and my life goals i'll just go along with whatever my mom tells me to do