Is anyone else here fascinated by the phenomenon of serial killers? It's objectively an incredible phenomenon...

Is anyone else here fascinated by the phenomenon of serial killers? It's objectively an incredible phenomenon. The atmosphere when a a serial killer is active in an area is pretty hardcore. Like, you've got people going missing, you've got a killer, and there's more and more bodies piling up. Like, there's a lot of killing going on. And there's the whole question of when the guy will be caught.

Attached: tbundy.jpg (700x700, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-IgKyqR4QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holden is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-IgKyqR4QM

Attached: 1552605786158.png (500x527, 99K)

Literally a bunch of faggot attention whores

I wish I could be a serial killer of serial killers, I fucking hate you delusional retarded faggots

Kill yourselves

I'm most fascinated by Jeffrey Dahmer because he's the antithesis of what you'd expect a serial killer to be in person. He even experienced profound remorse for his actions and was otherwise an extremely shy man, almost childlike. Hot too

Attached: jeffrey-dahmer-9264755-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 420K)

He was lying about feeling bad. You don't keep doing something you feel bad about even when you're broken as a person.

He thoroughly enjoyed himself, rest assured. Another literal faggot attention whore who should have been thrown from a cliff as a child.

I don't think it's that simple my dude, morality is a social construct and media portrayals of psychopathy always have an ulterior motive to demonize them in the public eye. Imo he was just a different type of human being

Yes, it really is that simple.
He was a sociopath, murderer and a liar who was clearly VERY adept at telling convincing lies.

I enjoy the naming schemes. In order to be a cool serial killer you need a cool name. The Zodiac Killer, The Devil in the White City, The Unibomber, The Pine River Killer, Jack the Ripper, and more. I'm surprised Ted Bundy doesn't have a cooler news paper headline name.

The psychological analysis of series killers is extremely interesting. Funnily enough the brain abnormalities present in serial killers are also present in many CEOs.

Sociopath is a buzzword

I think you're a coping sociopath who should've been thrown from a cliff as a child.

You seem very enamored with psychopaths and murderers and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sociopathy is, but if you believe Jeffrey Dahmer was sincere you're as foolish as his victims. The man was an unstable schizophrenic with BPD and violent mood swings. Even if in a moment he was sincere in that moment he could not speak to his emotional state in the next.

mass shooters are more interesting. i think it's a really stupid act of violence though

Attached: 002.jpg (1759x1989, 610K)

To be fair all people are shit, are you really that upset that humans are getting culled when almost all of them are lazy, selfish, violent, spiteful, vindictive, and incapable of doing anything but taking up space? I hope OP snaps and takes some of these worthless assholes out, decrease the surplus population.

It's ironic that you just condoned my death in the same breath as calling me a sociopath. And yes I am fascinated by the arbitrary norms of human civilization and deviations from those norms. If that makes me a sociopath so be it. But the key principle of psychopaths is absence of shame. That seems like an unnecessary way of turning them into absolute monsters instead of the extremely complex creatures humans are and there is no consensus that guilt is impossible for them. Same tactic religion uses in the face of inexplicable behavior. Warp the facts to suit the narrative. Satan, Boogiemen. Evil, shmevil.

this dude killed and dismembered 3 people and kidnapped a girl.

he was honestly attractive as shit even up until the point he got arrested.

Now he's in prison ugly as fuck and loosing all his teeth.

Attached: sdfdf.jpg (1865x1080, 696K)

In what way is it an objectively incredible phenomenon?

I don't really know what sincerity means here.

Sociopathy is not an actual psychological term any professional uses. It's a media term. Jeffery Dahmer in his psychological analysis during the court case was diagnosed with numerous mental issues as I mentioned . One I did not mention, which is actually a common one amount people with schizophrenia, is low empathy. Jeffery Dahmer had difficulty seeing other humans as human at times. What you point to in his moment of regret is part of the constant emotional fluctuation of an unstable schizophrenic.

Life has always been the struggle of slave morality vs master morality. Some people like you are weaker and hold more of the slave while other stronger people are the master.

I'm well versed in the DSMV and how circumstantial it is.

In a moment he could be sincere in his regret, and honestly regret his actions. However when one is in that unstable mental state the regret of one moment may be gone in the next. He could have been lying about the regret, he could have been honest, it does not matter. The man's mental state was unstable enough that a moment's regret essentially means nothing in the overall state of the man.

Also, you note that he was extremely shy and childlike. Both of those are typical of his schizotypal disorder. There are manifestations of his profoundly disturbed mental state.

>slave & master morality
Do you actually understand the terms as Nietzsche described them? Most people mention slave & master morality without having any real understanding of them, some not even knowing their basic definitions. Go ahead, give a two sentence explanation, that should be more than enough. I want to know if you know what you are talking about or spouting buzzwords.

Schizotypal, BPD, antisocial personality disorder yadda yadda yadda. You can sprinkle the terms however you want. It's a vapid excuse to explain unconventional psychological behavior and no diagnosis mentioned apart from legitimate schizophrenia is verifiable.

Maybe that's because most humans don't act like humans, they act like animals. What are these murderers supposed to do?

Humans do act like humans by definition. You see, a well-adjusted person can see past superficial things like a person's temporary moods and judge them as a whole.

Sure, all psychological analysis is built upon precedent and case study. Diagnosis is one of analysis of an individual. These are categorized by series of symptoms, symptoms that Jeffery Dahmer displayed. Called them "unconventional psychological behavior" doesn't make the symptoms disappear. All you are arguing against is names. Jeffery Dahmer displayed characteristics indicative of these disorders. Would you argue against this?

Most humans do act like humans. A warped perception that vilifies the average man is just what, a warped perception. Most people are simply not involved enough in other's lives to be cruel. If you view the average person as cruel to their fellows you have searching for things where there aren't.

Objectively the symptoms he displayed are exact words on court and the exact crimes he committed. Actually, not even his words. Just the crimes. The bulk of anecdotal accounts of his behavior can be slanted to frame Dahmer's actions a particular way in hindsight. In fact, people are encouraged to. This is why all of a sudden you have students talking about what horrible people school shooters were all along because of their need to change the facts in favor of the narrative. Now that they have a profoundly negative depiction of the shooter, they'll pick out the negative experiences that support their perspective.

It's not ironic.
People who kill without purpose should be put down like vicious dogs.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

pray for forgivness,seek solace in jesus
repenting,
they likely to have no soul,or sold it
they could be under satanic influence
i think authorities give them green light
i cant believe they couldn't predict or stop theese things

no, serial killers are fucking stupid
you're probably a roastie who fingerblasts herself to this faggot kek

Attached: 1531073178798.jpg (540x583, 43K)

Cool, so if someone kills you have permission to kill them? Why is that tho? The presumption of innocent victims?

Don't worry you're not a sociopath at all. You're actually a larping lardass who thinks he's intelligent because he read some popsci articles and that's arguable worse than being a sociopath.

haha every basic chick and every guy that doesn't know he likes dicks yet, which one are you autismo?

That was a really extravagant puff of hot air sir

ok original retard full of originality and a love for oregano

Reinforcing my point thx

no, they are all pretty fucking boring.
if there was one that targeted important people like presidents, politicians, terrorist cells, multimillionaire company owners, CEOs, or just the filthy rich fags who never did anything productive then i'd say they've got their use and are mildly interesting.
but they usually cant pull out anything like this which proves they are infact of average intelligence too.
killing random nobodies is not some mentionable achievement at all.

Thats the pleasurable part of it though. They are killing someone "inferior" than them, someone vulnerable or who society won't even miss. It makes them feel more powerful.

that's fuckin lame and pathetic desu.
crushing a bug is not pleasurable at all, nor could it make me feel powerful.
though by spectacularly butchering some important people and their family from the elite, and maybe even getting away with it would prove it doesnt matter how high you climb you still scream and stink when you're dying.
also all their power, money and influence couldnt save them from this.
it could get me roleplay as some death-god.

I think you're twisting my words to suit your purpose.

There are absolutely people out there who deserve to be killed. Serial killers are 100% on that list.

>I killed someone!
>I'm so complex! Look at me! Loooooook at meeeeeee!

Fucking kill yourself lel

They didn't say that's the reason humans are complex dummy

Why, because they got the high score?

This board needs to be purged

ORIGINALIO