Im a femanon who had sex with over ten guys already, AMA

Im a femanon who had sex with over ten guys already, AMA.

Attached: 1566142121686.gif (480x270, 874K)

What pleasure do you derive from being a virgin male larping as a non-virgin woman?

What do you think the inverted yield curve means for job growth in the upcoming quarter?

congrats you have less sex than the average woman

>Im a femanon who had sex with over ten guys already, AMA.
Whats your favorite position?

save the archive of this thread, wait 10 years, and read it again

Do you shave your pussy? Have guys you have been with preferred shaver or hairy?

This thread is pathetic. Beta orbiters. Grow up.

Post disc and send nudes or I don't give a shit

Come back when that number reaches 200.

Im not smart so I dont have an opinion on that... I'll say the growth will be stunted.

Missionary because I'm lazy and it feels more intimate to look into his eyes.
Or doggy style because it's a deeper angle.

I dont fully shave it, I prefer to trim but I'll sometimes shave just the lips around the entrance.

The guys tend to like it shaved because that's what society dictates but since I only fuck robots they dont really complain.

You are not me.

No im honest, although there is a secret purpose to this thread.

Wait give me a sec

I lied about the number anyways

Missionary or riding.

K

Yes.

Dont think it will.

I trim. Older guys prefer shaved. The most confident do too I think.

I am ten guys in one body (I have multiple personalities) and we all have sex with the same femanon, ask me anything.

Attached: 00b.png (1314x684, 443K)

Timestamp tits of GTFO larper

job growth has become a practically worthless statistic since a majority of the jobs being created are absolutely shit jobs, either low-paying or part-time thanks to the "gig economy".
The thing about the inverted yield curve is that it indicates we're about to enter another recession, which people have already been predicting for quite some time now.
All we can really do is wait and see how hard this recession's gonna hit this time. My bet is on the student debt crisis reaching its apex during the upcoming recession and the trade war with China fueling insecurities in the economy that will cause huge instability throughout america. Couple that with the recent rise in both far-left and far-right movements/organizations and we could very well be looking at years of civil unrest.
But that's just a theory, a game theory

Attached: 1542171936934.jpg (730x1024, 79K)

>although there is a secret purpose to this thread.

Illuminate us.

Im looking for a specific robot.

how do i get a gf as a hopeless romantic? I just want to love and cuddle and spend my life with someone who loves me.

Attached: sad.jpg (913x702, 82K)

I'm going to write it down in my list of things I don't care about

So a regular femanon then.

>only 10 guys
Assuming you aren't underage, you are well behind the curve. You need to pick up the pace

Sasuga user. What do you think about the GE fraud scandall?

How do you pick which guys you have sex with?

Can you describe your sexual encounters in detail to me? I want to imagine that I am your cuck bf.

Imagine him naked and if he's got a big cock
Sometimes my imagination is off but oh well

sounds like a huge ammount of work. Ten guys doesnt mean I only had sex ten times. Say a number at random.

if I feel good chemistry with them, if I find them hot, which is not really related to looks, if they have money and are dominant so i dont have to put an effort, or if they are virgins very focused on defending their virginity and shit.

Sorry I didn't mean you have to describe all of them, even one story would be awesome

>Say a number at random
How about: number 6

Why would you fuck over guys defending their virginity? Why do you act like this?

I actually have zero clue which one is number six. Lets see, for a bad one, I hanged with this latino guy with my friends and one night I got really horny and we went to the pool. Started touching each other and then made him fuck me from behind. But he was really bad at it and his dick was disgusting so afterwards I vomited. I think he felt really bad. After that I started being way more selective.

Corrupting guys who are so obsessed with defending their purity is the best feeling. The feeling of them letting go. Its like those hentai weird faces thing. Really gets me going. Men are slaves to their balls.

Thank you based Not OP Who Is A Dumb Whore poster for answering the question.

you fucking new faggot niggers. You sage until she posts a timestamp. THIS IS DAY 1 SHIT BITCH NIGGER

>Corrupting guys who are so obsessed with defending their purity is the best feeling. The feeling of them letting go. Its like those hentai weird faces thing. Really gets me going. Men are slaves to their balls.
Hot as fuck. Do you have any stories of doing this?

My transmission keeps slipping in 2nd gear. I tried a bunch of things but it still slips.
I also have a problem with my power steering pump. Do they squeak? I never heard of them squeaking

Can I be number 11? I'm not that ugly, just a sperg.

Attached: 1565890543855.png (600x541, 187K)

That's too bad. Do you have any stories of a really good one?

>Corrupting guys who are so obsessed with defending their purity is the best feeling. The feeling of them letting go. Its like those hentai weird faces thing. Really gets me going. Men are slaves to their balls.
Hahahaha, this reminds me of when a chav-like girl in my HS tried to molest a nerd for similar reasons, she ended with a broken arm as a result of his autistic rage.
Moral of the story, don't make angry someone 90 Ibs heavier

How old is your vehicle? It is common for power steering systems to make noise as they age when the wheel is turned to either extreme. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with it. As for the transmission, check the fluid level first of all and make sure you've got an adequate amount. You've likely got a leak. Alternatively, you could just get a vehicle with a manual transmission like a man and stop driving that pussy automatic shit.

Yeah I'm no dipshit.
It's a 99 dodge Dakota with a 5.9 Cummins in it. I put it in myself

Okay but isn't it basically mindless sex?

Yeah quite a few. Im bad at storytelling though. The best was one religious guy at my uni, started giving me shit for "sleeping around", I acted friendly and he kept going back to me to talk because he was lonely. Obsessed with love. One day I invited him for drinks and kissed him, he liked it because he started pushing to go out again, and after that one day I sat on his dick on the part. Seeing him wimper was the best, he had a lot of pent up sexual frustration I guess. After that I stopped caring, I just wanted to prove he couldnt stand for his stupid beliefs.

7/10 body.

maybe, where do you live

There was this barely legal guy, was good.

Well I dont force myself on anyone, I just tease them.

Attached: sample_0d5491ca94559117417e5f40b6f4f907.jpg (850x1202, 284K)

i dont know what mindless sex is. I dont think sex is a mindless thing at all.

What do you think about a 5 inch dick?
I don't know what girth I have
I'm too depressed to find out

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 31K)

hows it feel to have no oxytocin and not be able to pair bond with literally anyone?

Attached: stefster.jpg (399x399, 23K)

>and after that one day I sat on his dick on the part. Seeing him wimper was the best, he had a lot of pent up sexual frustration I guess. After that I stopped caring, I just wanted to prove he couldnt stand for his stupid beliefs.
That's so hot. I feel like I could nut just from reading it. Got any more?

Tell a story about the best dick you ever had

I dont care much about it. It feels different for sure, I had a guy with a really small dick and zero endurance in bed. Never made me cum but I still enjoyed it a lot, he was very loving, it was different. I can masturbate afterwards anyways.

I dont understand what you mean.

There was this motherfucker who invited me for dinner, tied me to the bed and fucked me, then untied me and kept fucking me even while lifting me. Most intense orgasm I ever had. Sadly I was only a fuck and go for him, he wasnt even from where I live. Ill never forget him.

Another was a serious guy with the same bullshit speechs, although he wasnt religious, just the "smart and logical" kind. He actually rejected my first advances, I didnt really like him much because he was ugly, but eventually managed to ease him enough to give him a handjob and he came all over his own briefs. He had to wear them until we separated because I stopped there on purpose. I didnt want to have sex with him, just, like, defeat his purity.

will you fuck me is all i ask of you my fair lady

for many days i have searched this site for a chance at poon, mayhaps since the beginning of my days (of which i was expelled from an exemplar vagina).

Please, fair lady. Give me a shot, and i will shoot all over your face in return

>I dont understand what you mean

You'll find out :)

You know what I fucking meant, sex with no meaning

sex has three meanings, procreation, relationship and fun. So the meaning there is fun.

Sex is just for procreation you fucking retard, it being fun is to push people to do it more and have kids.
Relationship is a purely human thing, but it prevents societies from collapsing in on themselves.

My little dick is rock hard reading these stories about how you've been fucked by other guys. I wish I could have seen it with my own eyes, or heard it on the other side of a wall at least. Thank you for sharing. Let me know if I can do anything for you in return

lots of people do sex only for fun. If sex was by rule ONLY for procreation then we would have children every time we fuck.

You know what I meant you stupid bitch, just because modern stuff makes it so that sex is meaningless short term fun doesn't mean that's what it is at it's core

Can you have sex without using shit and not get pregnant?

Happy to help there user, let it all out. I dont think my stories have any sexiness in it but Im glad you enjoyed.

Yeah I had done bareback sex without pills or condom and didnt get pregnant. Its obviously a huge risk depending on the days but it can be done.

I dont think fun is meaningless, why do you think it is?

Congrats thanks to the wonders of double standards people are negatively impressed.

Are you in or around colorado?

It was sexy enough for me, lol. Thanks again

How old are you and why do you feel the need to sleep around?

>if I find them hot, which is not really related to looks,

so what do you find hot in a guy if not for his looks? What turns you on and makes you think in your head "I want to fuck this guy"?

>I can masturbate afterwards anyways.
That's not helping

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Did you like (as a person) everyone you slept with?

Nope

Im 23. I dont feel a NEED to, I can choose not to do it. I just enjoy sex and get bored quickly.

General way of behaving, confidence, body (I know its physical i just want to make clear that it can count), body language, beliefs and attitudes towards me.

Sorry, but really dont worry. You guys here worry too much.

No some were just ok. Im more picky now.

What's the point if you're not even gonna enjoy it?
Is everything gonna be a fucking hassle?

But I said I would enjoy it. I mean I dont know, but it could be enjoyable anyways. Also I dont know how much 5 inches is, is probably not that small at all.

Will you enjoy it though?
Will it be enough or will you long for bigger thicker cocks?
People say shit like this but also emphasize the importance of sexual chemistry

Nice strawman, I like fun I just don't like treating my sexuality as if it were a damn toy.

Why did you have sex with 10 guys and how was it?

Is it the same as masturbating 10 times?

Attached: 1565659656863.jpg (633x651, 25K)

>Will you enjoy it though?
I dont know, I dont know you, but size alone doesnt decide that. That said a lot of hangups and having to cheer for you because you are too unconfident is a turn off, I get tired easily.

>Will it be enough or will you long for bigger thicker cocks?
Im not really sure you are talking about casual sex here.

>People say shit like this but also emphasize the importance of sexual chemistry
Yeah thats really important. Sometimes you can just feel you and the other person have chemistry. Its rare but makes everything wonderful.

why not?

i was in the mood for a sausage party

no, contact with other people gives an impression of being fullfilled

This thread is fun because I prefer traps to hoes anyway

Nani, a woman on Jow Forums
baccana, they dont belong here

Attached: young dio.jpg (474x266, 17K)

Because, I actually want to build a relationship with a girl. Not just fuck whores

Smalltime, basically a fem robot

How did the guys flirt to win you over?

have you ever had a original thought in your life

but you dont think fucking whores is bad then?

by putting heir hands on my thighs and whispering french on my ears

today i thought that since we can like, screencap every single movement as a position and everything is composed of particles, the world is like a gigantic ultra complex board of particles moving at different speeds

also who can even think something original nowadays, everything you think has been thought before

It isn't something to be encouraged at the very least, it fucks over women more than it does though, so it's your funeral.

>Im not really sure you are talking about casual sex here
We wouldn't be fucking casually
Probably because I wouldn't be good enough

>Sometimes you can just feel you and the other person have chemistry.
Definitely won't be experiencing that luxury
Fuck you whores

well, you have found me
what's next?

what you said made no sense but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you can't explain it well
okay then come up with an idea on your own even if someone did before

I fucked one of you whores and got a yeast infection.
She did lots of coke and last time I tried to get laid again she literally asked me how much I'd be paying her. She only told me after the fact and we were both underage.
Beware.

Attached: 1496189943138.jpg (1059x349, 241K)

How do I win over a girl that has no interest in me whatsoever but has repeatedly flaked (in an innocent way you won't believe no matter how much I protest but whatever) when it's come to going out for drinks a couple times i.e. the opportunity I need to win her over because we barely have a chance to speak in real life otherwise

My idea is all I'm doing is taking yes for an answer, so I'm not giving up until I get a no because she is cute as shit and genuinely lovely; I'm gonna get her - I just need to work out how

Attached: 1077647_572177189492855_952149355_o_572177189492855.jpg (1365x2048, 191K)

Jesus Christ what the fuck is this thread. Imagine giving attention to some dumb whore who can't keep it in her pants

wtf finally someone smart wtf based

What's it like knowing no guy will ever want to marry you?

Attached: 1566004310861.png (407x387, 149K)

Funny how much incels start to sound like pic related

Attached: bjcejxl1acpy.jpg (520x588, 121K)

I would love to marry her. Ten other guys can't be wrong.

Rookie numbers, I've known sluts who've far surpassed that at age 14. Good for you tho.

Attached: 5813dbbc8d2b89700de47d7a01ce3cc19f47a25fbd617b29f75a207090e36065.jpg (226x225, 23K)

I fucked a girl for 3 hours straight. Is this too much for most girls? She cuddled me with no prompting after so I guess it was ok in her book but I want a proper consensus.

Attached: 4D90AFC8-6401-46DF-BD0F-18651FA10DCD.jpg (960x940, 371K)

Why did all those relationships fail?

only ten? pffft

prove me you are the user im looking for

you unironically need to believe in yourself more user. not BE, yourself, clearly. But believe.

but how would you know I didnt copy it

i dont do drugs. Drugs are a huge turn off. The other day a pothead tried to get into my pants and I had to reject him.

HUHHH no clue user im not great at flirting honestly, im rather serious.

but invite her for drinks and built a relationship while making sure she understands you arent interested in friendship. If she rejects you from the start you can play the long game I guess, if she doesnt you have a chance!

the world is big, im sure someone would. Im not interested in actual marriage though.

thank you my user

sounds like getting sore, you mean 3 hours with pauses right? if so sounds great, i never did that much

my gf gets sore after like 30-40 minutes so I don't know my guy. depends on who it is.

Attached: Schierke.jpg (301x251, 25K)

kys and stop posting based hitch you whore

Hey uhm... Want do d-do it?

Attached: 156732167111.jpg (850x1020, 80K)

whats the point of asking? guys asking you out? you'd have more fun at a bar than here

I was looking for an user but I guess I wont find him. Guess ill go to bed.

Yes, please do double peace signs and stick out your tongue.