Truth

Alcohol is heroin for people too autistic/stupid to score dope

Attached: 1509450611742.jpg (3000x2183, 304K)

My God you're so bad at life.
Just give up, stop posting, go away.

nope. that would be oxycodone. true story 9/10 house holds theres at least 1 prescription in it

Source please. These girls have perfect little tits

>too autistic to score dope
that is true. how do i procure heroine given the circumstance? id rather not get robbed and assaulted/murdered during the attempt

easiest drug to score honestly. where i live in PA its harder to score pot than it is dope

Heroin is for people who are too gluttonous to be satisfied with alcohol.

>alcohol is heroin
Shit, for realz? Science is whack

>alcohol
>depressant
>heroin
>stimulant
Mate, the two provide entirely different experiences. If you said caffeine that'd be a more apt analogy.

All drug use, including alcohol, weed, and tobacco, is normie-tier retardation.

I'm gonna try to try drugs this year
any tips

Found the straight edge normie. Go back to church and pray for a perfectly normalfaggot life thats boring as shit

>using meth makes me a normie now
Shit

Exactly bro, we all agree with you, now go back to munching your ssris and leave us normans to argue by ourselves, aight?

nigger what?

This is my first time posting on this board in over 8 months.

Then you just live in a shithole lol

That's funny: I sip vodka throughout the day so I forget the fact that I am a disappointment to my parents.

>This is my first time posting on this board in over 8 months.
sure it is

Chad is doing this to your crush while you sit alone at home jerking off to her social media photos you've collected and cry.

this might have been true up to about 2014 or 2015

now getting heroin has a good chance of killing you due to being cut with fentanyl (inb4 any smartass counter arguments, anyone who (you)'s me will OD and die)

Attached: ods.jpg (1054x821, 86K)

i live in once of the better states of america and my neighborhood is decidedly middle class. my fears stem from the assumption only aggressive derelicts would sell heroin

women have drug privilege

>OD and die
this is literally the only reason i want heroin, thank you user
how can i guarantee such a result?

Not really if you drink enough. It's more a female drug. Helps us relax and want to fuck anyone within ten feet. Esp. incels. So get get them drunk Incel.

Also when the fuck did it become ok to compare heroin to a depressant? Two totally different highs

Alcohol is great
it's the easiest and onfe of the few ways for a robot to get laid

Attached: 10065460655.jpg (1279x802, 319K)

all drugs are cope from pathetic lives

I need to know who these girls are.

if the copilot isnt participating enthusiastically, id rather use an abdomen replica

>Heroin
>Stimulant
Literally just do an hero you fucking imbecile faggot