This normies say that make you want to scream

>hey dude why not just get a job doing something that you enjoy? =)

Attached: sniffable-brapper.jpg (1280x1600, 213K)

I always found this odd. For me it's less getting a job you enjoy and more getting a job you don't hate. If the job is at least tolerable then the money makes up for it. I have had jobs that make me questions every day if the money was worth it. Fucking awful offices.

That one's true though

Why drag yourself to a job you hate everyday when you can do something you enjoy

>depression is a real thing! People should take mental health seriously
>I dont like casual sex so Im going to judge anyone who does! They are shallow XD

That's what incels on here seriously think tho

Only people who have functioning brains can choose their careers. Robots all dropped out of school and cannot even learn to use a toilet

That's like asking somebody what body part they'd enjoy getting mutilated.

>No True Robot fallacy
Work on your martial mate

Incels are from reddit and are certified normies. Its even more rich when someone acts like degeneracy is bad while also denying that they are a full blown normalshit

>you can do something you enjoy
the assumption is that there is a "job" that i could enjoy. unfortunately there isn't. i'd pay anyone $1,000 if they could find me one

i have never seen evidence that anyone would pay me to do something i enjoy

Not an argument, diaper boy. You will never have a job you enjoy

I don't like casual sex. I can judge people how I want.

>Only people who have functioning brains can choose their careers
i chose programming as a career because i thought it would be the least shitty

unfortunately i hate it. even more unfortunately i can't think of a career that would be enjoyable

>Robots all dropped out of school
i went to the top ranked university in my state, for free on scholarship

Thats because you never looked. You worked five years at a place you dislike because you are mentally ill and prefer to hurt yourself than enjoy life

I had a job I enjoyed for a year and a half. I drew maps and analyzed topographical data for the national forestry service. It was comfy.

Of course there is! You just have to fine your niche, user!

>I chose a career I hate
LOL nice

Big Brain user is a mentalist

but i can't afford to be NEET

what choice did i have?

>Thats because you never looked

sure i did

>You worked five years at a place you dislike
no i worked at 3 places

>because you are mentally ill and prefer to hurt yourself than enjoy life
incorrect, because i am an adult that needs to pay rent, insurance, bills, etc

i would pay anyone $1,000 to find a job i could enjoy

Dont @ me, self hating retARD

>please find me a job because I am disabled
*buzzer*

i have a job though

i just haven't found one that doesn't seem like torture. you literally can't find one either, because it doesn't exist. hence why you refuse to accept $1,000 for something you think is ridiculously easy

>>hey dude why not just get a job doing something that you enjoy? =)

>work doing something i don't enjoy

>use the money i make from the job to inject black tar heroin

god im such a life hacker how come i didn't think of this before

Attached: doge.png (499x281, 192K)

What do you do? sdfgghsdfg

i am a programmer mister

>accurately claim that some idiot hates himself and prefers a job that makes him miserable
>he thinks I am saying that he is easy to satisfy
Ironic but its your life. Enjoy the suffering

why don't you find a comfy job like in The IT Crowd where you do the shit computer illiterate can't do and watch anime every day

i don't hate myself
i hate my job

please, i'll pay you $1,000 if you find a single job which is less torturous than programming

>You should become a streamer
I WOULD IF I HAD THE FUCKING MONEY TO BUY STREAMING SHIT

Attached: 1566110728688.png (911x1024, 453K)

>please find me a job I am disabled and hate myself!
Lol looking forward to your miserable blogs for years to come

>comfy job
not sure what you mean by that>?

> do the shit computer illiterate can't do and watch anime every day
well i don't really like anime

but at my programming job i spend 90% of the time shitposting and reading stuff online. i rarely work. i don't care if i get fired

but just having to wake up early and go sit in an office 5x a week is horrible. i really hate it

at least i'm not as pathetic as you are LOL

imagine being such a loser that you would deliberately misconstrue what other people say and waste your time shitposting in a desperate but futile attempt to hurt someone's feelings

i'm glad i'm not as pathetic and subhuman as you =)

that's just stupid you just need a shitty cam and and earbuds with an integrated mic and make a donation goal if you want better things. You'll still have to get another job to pay for stuff since you'll have to grind for at least 5 years if you want to earn money from twitch and that's if you're successful

Wow I really struck a nerve. Maybe you shouldnt work a job that makes you miserable and you wont have such a heart attack trying to justify your dumb decisions on the internet

so you already have a comfy job why are you complaining

>Maybe you shouldnt work a job that makes you miserable

but i can't afford to be NEET

>your dumb decisions

prove that there's a better decision. be specific

>you already have a comfy job
not really, it's *relatively* comfy in comparison to other jobs. but it's actually horrendous, it's literally torture and it is slowly destroying my health

>why are you complaining
because it's objectively terrible

>what choice do I have except to destroy my health
LOL the only choice I care about here is that you show everyone what happens when you work in a career you hate for five years. Big L

What's horrendous about rarely working? You have the best possible job for someone who isn't passionate about anything so you should consider yourself lucky. Is your relation with your collegue horrible?

Think about what you like, then work with it. If you like video games you can be a game developer, programmer, designer, pro-gamer, owner of a store that sells games, professional reviewer, musician, streamer. Think about what you like, it can be anything, even dogs, and think of 10 different jobs that you could do involving it. Dogs, anime, cars, anything, Don't think about what you want to do, think about what you like.

Attached: 7ttovs4a76c31.jpg (429x764, 40K)

there's no proof that there exists such a thing as a career i don't hate

i've offered you $1,000 to prove otherwise. you can't, which proves you're full of shit

>What's horrendous about rarely working?
the fact that i still have to wake up early and sit in that place

>You have the best possible job for someone who isn't passionate about anything
but i am passionate about various things. they won't lead me to any money though

>you should consider yourself lucky
i do, i am EXTREMELY FORTUNATE. but that doesn't mean i enjoy this horrible situation. it makes me feel like shit every day, and that's not a choice

>Is your relation with your collegue horrible?
no, fortunately they leave me alone for the most part

>think of 10 different jobs that you could do involving it

i can't even think of one job involving what i like to do honestly. i volunteer my time doing it but there's just no money in it. the only hope would be some rich person donating a bunch of money for it

>I cant think
True

neither can you though, it's quite obvious

>the spoiled brat who hates his career trying to make a tu quoque argument
Kek if I had a problem like that I would solve it instead of trying to tell strangers that I suffer for a good reason. You suffer for no reason at all and also you correctly stated that you are incapable of thinking.

>I would solve it
you mean become a NEET? that's not really possible because i'd run out of money and have to pick another job, which would most likely be even more horrific

>I suffer for a good reason
is monetary compensation a good reason to suffer? or should i go be NEET?

>You suffer for no reason at all

money is the reason, actually
i need it to not be homeless or starve to death