Go on a diet for 3 months

>go on a diet for 3 months
>eat at around 1200 calories every day
>run / walk for 45 minutes 5x a week
>do 3 sets of decreasing 18 push ups a day
>weigh myself after 3 months
>same weight
>still look as pudgy

Im done with this shit. Diets are a myth, exercising is a myth, my last resort is a 20 day water fast im gonna do,

Attached: F1A73E22-9C05-4269-A6E4-77585D683742.png (1148x1137, 132K)

I can always see fat fucks like you eating all the time. Thermodynamics don't lie. You are a fucking retard

Your body can't violate thermodynamics. You weren't eating 1200 calories a day.

Don't lie to yourself user. Your head is in the right place. You want to lose weight. You can do it.

Attached: SYRcEWHGQweYfYQe83fa4QQgNoH8Cu489uOEdzQnbgI.jpg (640x793, 50K)

It's not your fault a non, fast food companies send put brain manipulation signals to make you buy. And they won't stop

Attached: 1555443221679.jpg (250x226, 7K)

>Thermodynamics don't lie
This. Your body requires a minimum in order to function, produce heat etc. 1,200 kcal are below that number. There is no way around it unless you are dead. Or lying.

Checked 7s

Eat lots of rice and beans you dummy, kick up your metabolism. Sounds like ur body thinks its starving and is holding all ur fuckin weight in to survive

>holding all ur fuckin weight in to survive
Should tell this to all people that died from starvation. Just hold your weight in bro.

you are the first perpetual motion machine, user. congratulations!

You realize you have to do this for your whole life right?
Its not 3 months, 1yr, or 10yrs thing.

Tf do you think this is? You were gonna reach your goals under a year then you could go back to your old shit lifestyle?

Keep marching solider

you're view of your diet and exercise is wrong. by this logic you're burning more calories than you're consuming. It's physically impossible for you not to lose weight if those things were true

SS plus GOMAD

Has a fat person ever died of starvation.
This is dumb

Perhaps you put on a bit of muscle? Muscle is more dense/heavier than fat.

Yes, even if you are fat you can die of malnutrition. Mostly this is because you run out of something vital and that kills you before lack of energy does. This is rare though as most bodies can keep plugging along even if they're deficient in certain things.

>Try out the carnivore meme diet.
>Eat eggs, bacon, beef and cheese for 2 months.
>Feel satiated after every meal
>Didn't exercise
>Still lost 30 pounds

It's literally that easy.

Your body does not "hold weight" when on starvation mode. You lose mass either way. In starvation mode your body is cannibalizing muscles.

Based paleo bro

>start random restricted diet
>lose weight
wow groundbreaking discovery you've made

this but don't do dairy, and use tallow/coconut oil/lard.

>same weight
stop looking at your weight and start looking at how your BODY looks. Do you look leaner or the same? you could have put on a bit of muscle

Not with a deficit of calories he didn't. Spoilers he didn't have a deficit

Found a shill bootlicker

Shilling what? Thermodynamics?

Shill for what? Physics?

it's mainly feeding on fat deposits. and a little bit of muscle, but mainly fat.
Of course if you want a low RQ (so more fat burning) then you have to wait until your glycogen deposits in your liver and muscle tissue is depleted.
Alot of people say that starving isn't the best way to lose fat, and they may be right that it's not the healthiest, but it is the quickest

so you are mooting your first sentence?

>im dieting and exercising but its not working, must not be my fault

water fasts are the only way to lose weight. drink sugar water with potassium and salt and take a multivitamin with iron

It's just how it works. The Biggest Loser show accidentally provided a really good look into this stuff. Starving down slows your metabolic rate and from what I understand drives your cravings up at the same time, making the contestants very liable to relapse. We might assume that OP (or do I mean you?) has been cheating a bit, but even if he has it's hard to blame him when you understand just how powerful the drive is to eat when you're doing this kind of thing.

As far as the program though, I'd compare this situation to sailing to the Americas from Europe in like 1750 or something. You're in the middle of the ocean, you've been there for three months and you're starting to worry that land won't arise. There's going to be a part of you that's panicking, but the rational part has been looking at the astrolabe and knows you're on course. You can't see where you're trying to go yet, and you probably won't see it until you're just about there. So you have to trust the navigation without seeing anything to reassure you that you're on the right track.

Similarly, OP (or you) is not seeing any results, but that doesn't change anything about the mechanics of the path. There's no margin for debate on this, dieting and exercise are how you lose weight. There's debate about what kind of diet and what kind of exercise, but not that both are involved. That's how it's worked since the dawn of time. Those are the mechanics. Even if you can't see land yet, the stars and the wind work the same way they always have and always will. So you can only keep going, unassured and uncomfortably.

>water fasts
>drink sugar water
dude...

>Starving down slows your metabolic rate and from what I understand drives your cravings up at the same time
only if you keep eating little amounts of carbs and fat.
if you eat only protein+fat or only protein+carbs, the effects are lesser.
protein+fat is probably ideal, because it's similar to long term fasting.

>There's debate about what kind of diet and what kind of exercise
I heard a guy say the best exercise is the one you actually do. Most people lack the motivation to even exercise at all, so even if it's just going out for a long walk, or taking the stairs instead of the elevator, it's good.
Of course depending on how fat the person is some exercises are downright dangerous, and some should be avoided until they're at a reasonable weight (like running)

Sure. It's a good idea to keep track of your results. Every morning get on the scale and write down the numbers. After some time of up and down a trend emerges. That's the path.

You lying bastard. Move more, eat less, eat better. It's that easy.
>run / walk for 45 minutes 5x a week
Need to do a bit more than that, that's only about 1500-1800 calories total

>running and walking
>pushups
Wow user what a tough workout regimen.
Try weight lifting you fat fuck

This. There's no breaking the laws of physics m8

C H E C K E D. Absolute mad lad

Attached: bateman1.jpg (400x298, 13K)

you might have a protein deficit which caused fluid retention

>eat at around 1200 calories every day
>drink 5L of soda every day
ftfy OP

>fall for the intermittent fasting meme
>do it for two months
>only lost 13 lbs

embarrasing results

then your total weekly calories were too high.
intermittent fasting helps with satiation. it doesn't magically increase the amount of calories you can eat.
also, it works better if you do keto.

>45 minutes
That's your problem. You have to walk 2 hours a day.

Nah all he needs is start lifting and develop muscle mass. Running is retarded for weight loss. It is like wage slaving. It's not efficient. You work hard and your results can be destroyed within a single weak moment.

If you have muscle mass you burn calories automatically. Muscles are like an engine which is always running even if you are just lying in bed all day. Just make sure to go every 2nd day.

I've broken the laws of physics multiple times. Not even joking.

Cardio>>>>>>>lifting

Don't listen to thes fat Jow Forums tards. You ever seen them in person? All fat as fuck but because they fell for the lift meme they think they hav muscle or look good,
Running burns calories, kick starts your metabolism, and releases endorphins. The best thing for your body.

Fuck off twink. Men are supposed to be huge and muscular, not thin and noodle-armed like fucking basedboys and hipsters you see on instagram.

Enjoy counting calories like a fucking bitch while I eat whatever the fuck I want and still have minimum bodyfat because muscle mass burns through that like through butter.