I can't do 50 more years of this

i can't do 50 more years of this

Attached: 1560654916058.png (633x758, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a job user. having work to do really will bring joy to your life

hell no OP. I've not even considered that, because I know if my life continues like this I won't live past 30, 35 at best.

Just b urself
Be the man you always knew you could be :)

Attached: 0F251225-FB63-40F7-884A-F4E588D40872.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

I already have a job and I work 50 hours a week. I want to blow my fucking brains out

relax bud. just get a job doing what you love. easy

Unless he is somehow pursing his passions through work, I doubt it will bring him much joy. If anything it will be a source of misery.

have you tried finding some other job that may suit you better?

>pursing his passions through work
good advice

do literally this OP

What if his passion is taking naps all day or something?

>i can't do 50 more years of this
if you're not willing to put in the effort to improve your own situation, what hope do you think you can get from a Cambodian scrimshawing image board?

Unfuck yourself.

Lmao wagecuck
Start your own business

I studied for a thing that I thought I was meant for, a thing that I had loved since I was a child. Then I gratuated and started working a job doing it and I hated every single day of it.
I learned that just because you like something as a hobby it doesn't mean you'll like it as a job.
And finding another job..I need the money right now, and the pay is decent, but fuck I'm going to burn out eventually.

I guess if I had to think of something..I'd like to write. But making a living as a writer sounds like a difficult thing. I'm thinking about going to school, I don't know what you'd call the subject in english but you learn things related to making cartoons and videogames
I don't know, maybe.

get a new passion lol easy

isn't there a fucked up story about this picture?

>just get a job doing what you love
fucking your mom?

Like accounting?

yep, sounds like a great passion that is full of fun

do you work in an office? anyways, if you need the money now work your curent job until you can afford to switch jobs. set yourself a goal. thats what helps me dealing with my shit job.

This is a good post. bypiss. orig

Attached: AirforceFlyingHighEvenInDeath.jpg (634x584, 48K)

don't listen to this idiot, anyone who actually works wishes they didn't have to

This. Funny you bring up writing, and it's not work related, but school wrecked writing for me for a year. I can write now, and I can even write some pretty goofy, fun shit, but throwing a work environment or expectation into it ruins it. I even passed the class with a 96% and got through the final exam with a 94% and it still sapped my writing boner for a long ass time.
Not really talking from experience, but you either need to find something easy that doesn't sap your soul, or something that feels fulfilling.

Yeah man. Not that user, but that shit's Abu Ghraib.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse
Here's a taster. Look it up, the way one of those bitches tries to weasel out of her psychopathic shit made my blood boil.
>lol i ddnt agree to any of this xd
>lol but im taking all these poses and mocking the prisioners
>lol i was pressured guys xdddd
Women man, women.

>he works a job he hates
why do you CHOOSE to be miserable buddy?

Because it pays well and I get good benefits

My mental health is fucked to shit and I can't drink to cope with it anymore
Going out of the house to do basic shit drives me into a panic attack
What the fuck am I supposed to do

receptionist/cashier at a..I guess you would call it a junkyard. people come here to dispose of their cars, and to buy parts, tires, get repairs.
It's more stressful than it seems.
It's like I need to be at multiple times at once.
Servicing the costumers that come here, answer the phones, take down orders for parts and call and make appointments for people.
Maybe I didn't think it through when applying but I thought it was just a cashier job since that's what it said in the advertisement.
I'm going to try to stay out the year at least, I guess I'll see. I just really don't want to get stuck in something that makes me wish for death when I wake up in the mornings.

yeah I get that completely. Writing under those circumstances for school/work is just draining and can just kill the drive and interest in writing.
And I want to, but I think I'm stuck for a while

this is false, but it will make life far more bearable
Having co-workers and even customers if you get that kind of job made life much more tolerable
Yeah most of these people don't care about me, but they're always really nice and I'm desperate for any human interaction

Just took a two week break and three days in I'm actually starting to get really depressed again. I have no one but my robots to talk to for another week and a half

money is nice as well

because science has yet to find a way to let people live without food, water, and shelter?

>Having co-workers and even customers if you get that kind of job made life much more tolerable
in my experience it is the opposite

i hate having to pretend to be happy. wageslaving is horrible. i feel like shit just having to be there

you allways wanted to be a yankyard guy? when you said you studied to become what you are i thought you would be something like an chemist or so. man, you can find something else when ever you want to...

ok ,but do you have other people in your life outside of work because in that case my post wasn't really aimed at you

That's hot man, I wish I had a gf with that kind of personality

ah then I must have been unclear. I studied to be a car mechanic since I've always liked cars, I guess I just didn't like them enough.
But yeah no, I was going broke and I applied for this job and I got it. It's better than what I used to do, but just barely

>do you have other people in your life outside of work
no not really

>when you're such a good goy that being enslaved to your masters is pleasure
You get lined up and have skull ventilation applied on the DOTR too, fucker.

>he isn't smart enough to get paid to do something he enjoys

that's right op, just forget about your troubles and work, you need a purpose in life or else you wll be depressed, why do you think everybody else has a job? are you really that much of a faggot that you can't even go out and work? you're useless user, just get a job and you'll be happier and more useful!

Attached: n621jd4frjc01.jpg (696x754, 68K)

A man cannot enjoy work that he does for anyone but himself. One who does isn't a man, but a slave.

>a purpose in life
>wageslaving

pathetic purpose desu senpai