Any other koreananons here?

any other koreananons here?

Attached: 2435675645342.png (756x588, 688K)

Stop spending time on here and get TOPPED by a dom from Grindr

nah im not gay user

Koreans make good traps, you should take HRT (estrogen) and transition

LOL get gay bullied

i mean i dont mind. fags are free to say what they want and its not like im weakminded enough to fall for their words. its a low roll thinking there are enough actual other gooks on here but i felt like trying to having a thread with others

I fucked a Korean twink off of Grindr about a month ago, his boiclit was super small and locked in chastity he said he goes on Jow Forums was that you? I might hit him up and stuff his bussy again.

What's your discord maybe later we could fap together if you have some cute girl clothes?

that was me bro. you promised you wouldnt talk about me. we're done kiddo

I've always wanted to TOP a small korean sissy it sounds fun

He doesn't tripfag though so kys

you will NEVER have this buss buss again. we're done. I found a man that will treat me right, goodbye

>Tfw even though OP is always a fag, OP wasn't acting faggy today.
Good on you, Koreanon. Makes me wonder if you were the other Korean poster who made a thread some time ago. Was a chill, pleasant thread with kind posters. I posted food.

Attached: 1541088344611.png (530x492, 13K)

yeah that was me lol. its easy enough to ignore fagposters but am always glad to run into actual people. hows your day going? any more pics of food?

I think we were hoping he was a trap

I woke up about two hours ago or so and already made an ate breakfast. Didn't take pictures this time, but I do have a few pictures from the last week.

This is an experiment of mine on making naturally yellow pancakes. I use an old alternative ingredients recipe from Jow Forums whenever I make my pancakes, and wanted to see if I could dye them without affecting the flavor too much. I used the Jow Forums recipe with some added stevia, one banana, almond milk, turmeric, cinnamon, and some Torani Belgian Cookie calorie/sugar-free syrup. Spread some granola over the top and a few layers down for texture, and served with Greek yoghurt or quark.

At this point, I've made my own recipe that comes out quite creamy and soft. I'll post another (slightly spooky) picture that shows the color better in my next post. This particular batch needed to be thinned out more (so it looks a bit dry/thick), but a later batch I made didn't have this problem, and was much better in all aspects. No pictures of that one, though.

Attached: 1536477894663.jpg (1908x4032, 1.43M)

looks fucking tasty user. hows your fit progress? i need to get back to working out im too much a lnklet and getting older

My health is questionable, and I'm not exercising like I used to anymore as a result. I do eat quite well, but adjusting my diet or maintaining regular sleep/hydration/exercise won't help much. I still think Jow Forums is one of the best boards for general self improvement for those who aren't at the point of needing to see a dependable physician.

Here's a second picture of the pancakes. Something about the holes weirds me out. Some undersides were more yellow, but less visually appealing, so I'll just post some curry in a bit instead.

Attached: 1545582824985.png (873x987, 1.92M)

I made this curry for breakfast last week.

Attached: 1545793842193.jpg (3226x1527, 1.63M)

>any other subhumans here

I sincerely hope not. What with all the whiteoids we're overflowing with genetic trash and enough is enough.

t. subhuman mutt mongrel

a. subhuman snow ape eats neighboring tribes children while Babylon builds towers

>builds towers
nobody has ever built a tower before

It was before your time, slave.

>slave
welp have fun being from a 3rd world craphole

All nations in this "modern" world are 3rd world crapholes. You've defecated on what was once great. Wear that crown with pride. Revel in it.

>all world is bad!
nice cope. have fun in poo poo land

it true that 1/5 yo wimminz is prostitutes cuz I've fucked a lot of them
that's how I do
thx korea for the sex experience 100+

Koreans sure are ugly but I can't even THINK of fucking a white girl, EW, after having my way with these whores and their skill in the arts of arousal

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWdDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

are you cute? if yes will you give me eurasian babies